Author Topic: Unban Request - BBG_botsurvival_NA  (Read 3117 times)

Offline gbaker

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Unban Request - BBG_botsurvival_NA
« on: December 03, 2016, 10:17:29 am »
-Name(s) banned under: possibly, Baker
-Server(s):BBG_botsurvival_NA
-Time and date:Not sure.
-Timezone:Pacific Standard Time
-User Identification Number:277166

explanation: I'm a veteran warband player with 1000+ hours, not a troll or rule breaker.
I have no idea how i got banned, and it must have been months ago, maybe even a year.
I share my account with my twin brother so it might have been him.
I would really appreciate the unban, and am sorry i don't have more information to give.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2016, 10:21:17 am by gbaker »

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Unban Request - BBG_botsurvival_NA
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2016, 11:43:39 am »
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

*This does not include Official Server Admins.

Offline d4unit

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2017, 05:11:05 pm »
Hi, I have absolutely no idea on how to make a lone forum post for you to reply to,(and the help section is absolutely failing at its job) so I'll make it here.
I was banned, months ago, on BBG's Mount and Blade NW server. I don't know who did it, but I was banned for using profane language. The reason I ask you to unban me is because I have grown past being so foul. And have learned my mistake. That being said I would love to return to the server and have fun. Thank you for considering unbanning me, and good day

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2017, 05:39:52 pm »
Hi, I have absolutely no idea on how to make a lone forum post for you to reply to,(and the help section is absolutely failing at its job) so I'll make it here.
I was banned, months ago, on BBG's Mount and Blade NW server. I don't know who did it, but I was banned for using profane language. The reason I ask you to unban me is because I have grown past being so foul. And have learned my mistake. That being said I would love to return to the server and have fun. Thank you for considering unbanning me, and good day

there is a button called "new topic". 

go to their thread, and make a post like you did here, using the unban format they have.   

https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=34493.0
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

Offline TiberiusO

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2019, 03:48:30 am »

Unban Aslan
« on: Today at 03:38:57 am »

Modify
Remove
Name under which you were banned - INCLUDE IN TOPIC TITLE (Aslan)
Which official server(s) are you banned from?(NW_Official_NA1 and/or NW_Official_EU1) (BBG_Botsurvival_NA)
What was happening when you got banned (Not sure as younger brother was playing, however admin notified me by saying it was due to trolling)
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for) (No)
Time and date when the account was banned - I believe mid December
Timezone
User Identification Number* (This is a number server admins can find in their logs THIS IS NOT YOUR CD KEY, DONT POST YOUR CD KEY!) (Australian internet is terrible so downloading the server files would be pointless)
Why should you be unbanned? (I believe I merit an unban because I wasn't the one who was trolling. Due to my absence as I was in Japan. I unfortunately left my steam account for my younger brother to play with, this being said I showed him a few good servers to play on and instead of playing he was trolling. I then come back to find that I was banned for his actions.

Offline Xethos

• Knight of Blueberry
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik_Marshal_Xethos
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2019, 03:52:26 am »
Unitater meant this thread, here: https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=34493.0

The instructions are right under the Steam contact information.
04:25:13 - [Cup_of_Tea] Hey Xethos! I bet you're a gentleman of less than reputable quality!

Offline MonsieurHeinz

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2019, 03:40:34 am »
15e_SoD_MonsieurHeinz
BBG_botsurvial_NA
Time: 6:00 maybe, not sure
Timezone: Eastern Standard Time
User Identification number: 1393725, Maybes it's that i have no clue....

Explanation: I have no idea what came over me at this time today. I said an did a horrible thing. What I did was stupid, ignorant and inappropriate. I am sincerely sorry for what I did and if you want to know what I did. I told BBG Tired the person who has done so much for us that I'm gonna kill him and his family, so i killed him in game and than talked trash. I dont know why I did this. It was stupid and a mistake. I would really appreciate it if I could be unbanned.

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2019, 03:56:18 am »
15e_SoD_MonsieurHeinz
BBG_botsurvial_NA
Time: 6:00 maybe, not sure
Timezone: Eastern Standard Time
User Identification number: 1393725, Maybes it's that i have no clue....

Explanation: I have no idea what came over me at this time today. I said an did a horrible thing. What I did was stupid, ignorant and inappropriate. I am sincerely sorry for what I did and if you want to know what I did. I told BBG Tired the person who has done so much for us that I'm gonna kill him and his family, so i killed him in game and than talked trash. I dont know why I did this. It was stupid and a mistake. I would really appreciate it if I could be unbanned.
go here https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=34493.0