Author Topic: The Dying Problem-Why Hacking is Taking the fun out of NW (NA) Fine EU Can Stay  (Read 24333 times)

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
  • Side: Neutral
guys the big player is me

No I’m Dirty Dan.

Also damn that EU came at me for no reason smh. The point I was tryna make was that the casting mod or whatever is more impactful in a groupfight than autoblock would be. I’m the better nocker anyways.
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
  • Side: Confederacy
It actually was me all this time! I’d like to take this chance to apologize to absolutely nobody the ONLY NAPL double champ does what the fuck he wants.
El GOAT

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
Don't worry Fart, I didn't take anything you said about the mod personally, I know it's more a general statement towards its potential impact and I can get behind your reasoning.

I will post a more detailed message about it whenever I am home and the 8v8 is out of the way. In the meantime people, stop taking the obvious baits.

PS: Cheating is an issue in both the EU and NA communities. However, both communities have different specificities when it comes to said issues and a different way to deal with it. If you don't want people to scroll over 10 pages of nonsense which does not concern them, EU should create their own topic and deal with their own stuff separately. One of the reason you have two different CRs for instance.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2019, 09:55:13 pm by Tardet »
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
Ok Ok wait....is it a big name player NOW who's been hacking since 2016, or is it someone who's been a big name player since 2016, who's been hacking since 2016.

Also, working on a video to expose theodin of of sidestep and downspam hacking (using auto step and speed stab obviously), I don't have enough evidence to post it yet, but if anyone knows something, please feel free to send an anonymous tip to my dropbox.

Other than that, be sure to like and subscribe for more content like this, and please support me on Patreon.

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
Ok Ok wait....is it a big name player NOW who's been hacking since 2016, or is it someone who's been a big name player since 2016, who's been hacking since 2016.

Also, working on a video to expose theodin of of sidestep and downspam hacking (using auto step and speed stab obviously), I don't have enough evidence to post it yet, but if anyone knows something, please feel free to send an anonymous tip to my dropbox.

Other than that, be sure to like and subscribe for more content like this, and please support me on Patreon.
sent the tip
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy

Can I buy your bathwater?

Offline Yoshiee

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Yoshie
d r a m a  m o r e  of  i t  i n e  e d

Offline fireboy

• Colonel
  • 84th/45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fireboy

Can I buy your bathwater?

Godfreid delphine?
[AEF/55th]Anthony 7:12 PM:
you have such a basic style/skillset
but you have the highest ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ GFing IQ i know

Offline Nappy Surena

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 91st_Ens_Sura_Fraser
It actually was me all this time! I’d like to take this chance to apologize to absolutely nobody the ONLY NAPL double champ does what the fuck he wants.
El GOAT

|Viper|

This thread has more views than my tournament thread wtf!?

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
if i played like this would it take the fun out of NW

click here to join the 84th

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid

lol.

im sure you know very well what i implied.

Well see I figured it was the latter. But upon trying to figure out who you were talking about, it was mentioned to me that it could also potentially be the former which I figured I'd explore further.

Offline Sanders

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Banned!
  • 18e_CplFo
    • View Profile
“Waiting intensifies”

Offline Yoshiee

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Yoshie
if i played like this would it take the fun out of NW

Offline JollyCanadian

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • I fucking got out bitches | 84th Geezer | 2929
    • View Profile
“Waiting intensifies”
oh boy I hope they choose me!
5x NACR Elect | Current: Glenn's Husband|ex- 84th/15e/17th/30th(OG)/USMC/58e/26e/