Author Topic: The Dying Problem-Why Hacking is Taking the fun out of NW (NA) Fine EU Can Stay  (Read 24384 times)

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
  • Mutual Owning with Elsse.
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Obelix you are a well known cheater and one of the most toxic players in the EU NW community. DO NOT shittalk good community members like Nock for being irrelevant. He has something you will never be able to achieve, a reputation. You bring nothing positive to the competitive scene except a legacy of cheating and all-round toxicity. I couldn't give less of a shit about what you said about someone like Tardet POTENTIALLY saying something that can help PB win when it clearly shows in the video that he did nothing of the sort. You are a sad excuse for a human being and a bitter loser.
I won't even try to answer an Ukrainian, Prypiat radiations damaged your brain too much and probably your parents brain too this is why you are so retarded and laugh about autistic memes you are the only one to understand yes?

DO YOU COPY ? Over.
LUL ObeLix u aRE so FoKIn DuMB MAAnNNNN u Know NOTHING about big man DANIel he is not even from RUSSA

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
  • Mutual Owning with Elsse.
    • View Profile
dring dring this is not fse

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
EU drama bores me
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Artista.

• Captain
  • Ex. 47th, 66th, 85e, 15thYR, Nr12, K-KA,92nd Gren.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ~Artista~
EU drama bores me
ye its not as good as the NA
vegi is literally the worst of the worst in this community.

Offline Jammo

• First Lieutenant
  • 91st Lt Col | 17e Maj | Power Ranger | FFE |
    • View Profile
Fat shitcunt NA -Snip- just get better and beat the cheats with raw skill like we have for years.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2019, 09:33:57 pm by JollyCanadian »

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e
  • Side: Confederacy
This is probably why Papabean said no EUs at first. ???

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Donator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
pointing out event from october 2017 when i went on gf with an unblockable lol, nice try golden, still tardet CHEATED he used something that is not in the game normally to give an advantage to his team, if i had done the same thing, recorded the final while using cast mode, you would have been THE FIRST GUY to come here trashtalk me and we both know it, now go suck his e penis i cba answer you, you and every proudboys members who posted here are just a lost cause, defending the undefendable, i will try to find this cast mod and i will use it, as it's normal to use it right? if tardet can i can too  :)

I use a regimental skin pack. Thats not in the game normally. Does that make me a cheater too? :o

Also, from my understanding, this mod can only be used if you have admin on the server, and is also spec locked, meaning you cant use it when spawned in.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2019, 08:54:41 pm by Shadey »

|Viper|

Alright back on track with NA’s.

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
I can’t wait to read tomorrow’s news!!

Offline Sanders

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Banned!
  • 18e_CplFo
    • View Profile
Give us a hint

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
guys the big player is me

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
I knew it. You always cheated on me for skinny. YOU WHORE!

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile

I'm removing you. I hope you have fun with cheeseyjuul.

Offline Pinoy12

• Major
  • Good Cunt.
    • View Profile
It actually was me all this time! I’d like to take this chance to apologize to absolutely nobody the ONLY NAPL double champ does what the fuck he wants.
FUCK SLUTS EAT GUTS