Author Topic: North American Napoleonic Wars League [Season 9]  (Read 77081 times)

Offline Cytiuz

• Captain
  • 25y till I die
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: North American Napoleonic Wars League [Season 9]
« Reply #645 on: July 08, 2019, 02:46:21 am »
As a Season 8 League 2 Champion in 2018 with the 15e. I hearby pass down the League 2 title to the VB. Congratulations.

Thanks fam, was some good fights this year and we really enjoyed the competition
;D

Offline Superbad

• Ros the whore of Winterfell
  • Donator
  • Nothing gold can stay...
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SuperbadV
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #646 on: July 08, 2019, 09:56:07 am »
Congratulations, VB :P

Offline Nappy Surena

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 91st_Ens_Sura_Fraser
« Reply #647 on: July 08, 2019, 11:25:27 pm »

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
  • Side: Union
« Reply #648 on: July 08, 2019, 11:39:37 pm »
Who vs Who?: ireland vs england
- Date: 09/07/2019
- Time: 8pm
- Server: rickygroupfighting
- Referee: Ivan
- YouTuber: Shadey
- Streamer:
- Map Choice (Optional):

Sounds good, see you there
click here to join the 84th

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e
« Reply #649 on: July 09, 2019, 12:50:11 am »
Who vs Who?: ireland vs england
- Date: 09/07/2019
- Time: 8pm
- Server: rickygroupfighting
- Referee: Ivan
- YouTuber: Shadey
- Streamer:
- Map Choice (Optional):

Sounds good, see you there

I think I can ref this. Ivan is unavailable at this date!

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
  • Side: Union
« Reply #650 on: July 09, 2019, 02:55:33 am »
Recent events have shed light more on the hacking situation going on in the community and it has unfortunately started to cross boundaries and involve the federal law. It has been found that through edited/removed posts and captured steam logs that players Suns & PapaBean have been orchestrating DDoS attacks on certain individuals within this community and league. It is now known publicly that these individuals fetched IPs from people joining their teamspeak and sending them to native players to attack these players networks to "test" if they were real IPs, one of these native players being confirmed as Daemon, who attempted to DDoS one of our moderators.

In response to this the NANWL staff conducted a meeting with all the evidence in hand and concluded that players Suns & PapaBean are to be banned for the duration of the season, as well as having PapaBean's referee/admin privilege revoked due to being involved in these DDoS attacks aimed at community/NANWL players. These actions are wrongful and will not be tolerated by us as it harms the community and its players which has a direct impact on NANWL which is a community run event. That is all.

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Yoshiee

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Yoshie
« Reply #651 on: July 09, 2019, 03:17:34 am »
destroyed

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #652 on: July 09, 2019, 03:18:17 am »
imagine thinking it would be smart to ddos a federal employee lmaooooo
crack investigative team
« Last Edit: July 09, 2019, 03:40:59 am by Theodin »

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Superb_Pedro

• Second Lieutenant
  • the universe is exploding because of one mans lie
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Pedro_Alto
« Reply #653 on: July 09, 2019, 03:29:59 am »
I want to submit an unban appeal, please.

I DESERVE TO BE UNBANNED.

Ill srsly be a good boa.

01stdisband 84edisband USMCdisband 45edisband 45ereformdisband 45e2ndtimereformdisband 45ebrigade disband 45e3rdtimereform 57threform 13thFLdisband 13thFLreform 13thFLdisband 15edisband AEF disband 1stvistule disband 1eKM disband 32edisband 3evolt disband 41stdisband nr8LGdisband 71stdisband 6tedisband 6tebrigadedisband 3teSLRdisband 1stIBdisband 1stRMdisband 4thrvbdisband HREdisband KHdisband 2handisband 54threformdisband 61edisband 1erPLGdisband 1stLCdisband 1stVIistuledisband AGBdisband 63Edisband 63ebrigadedisband nr4disband REglatinodisband 87thdisband 58e disband 42disband nagfidsband 1stRMmergedisband    the list keeps disbanding

Offline Derps9

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Derps9
« Reply #654 on: July 09, 2019, 04:36:30 am »
I want to submit an unban appeal, please.

I DESERVE TO BE UNBANNED.

Ill srsly be a good boa.
look at the audacity of this dude

Offline Risk_

• Board Moderator
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #655 on: July 09, 2019, 05:32:51 am »
locked for now.

Nick, I am deleting your posts because you are shit posting/instigating and not helpful to the topic. Ever since I have hosted this league you have hated me and always thought I have been biased. That's fine. You have complained since the beginning to me on steam several times. How the leagues were messed up, Bean not being made a full ref, and how we were biased towards you. I have always talked to you and we were always fair. You were given ref and I remember telling you and Nappy to help me with the ref meeting to help our less experienced refs, especially with the new meta of reforming and baiting shots. You just kept unadding me and always unfriended me.

And by your recent PM to me with not so nice words, I guess that never changed. Also, accusing me and Godfreid of DDoSing? That is a massive joke. We don't have the reason or means to do anything like that. Godfreid is dealing with his DDoS attack with his provider and wasn't smart to DDoS a member of the Canadian Armed Forces.

Your intentions aren't good and your posts show you don't know the full context of what is going on. Godfreid was DDosed himself. A ref, PapaBean has been involved in doing this. We also know that there are posts and steam logs with this information as we have them (logs between Godfreid and Suns). Also, the post on the hacking thread earlier from Suns (before he edited it) said they were giving out IPs to native people (example: Daemon) to ddos. Suns calls it a "test" but it is no "test," it's a crime. This is being dealt with and is separate. I do not want to bring this hacking thread to this thread. This is NANWL. I will respond to you Nick but you again don't know the context and what we know as mods. The decision was unanimous in the mod meeting. These actions have been done against a member of our staff and threatening to hurt the league and NANWL players (our community). So how is this, as you put "banned for no reason" ? It is well within reason. This has every bit to do with the league and we as moderators are going to protect the league and the regiments, players and staff.

If personal attacks continue, you will be banned from the thread. Any other questions, add me on steam or PM me.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2019, 09:23:05 am by Risk_ »

Offline Chantakey

• Donator
  • Slayer of Weebs, Destroyer of WoR, Fattest cock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Hoekage of NW
« Reply #656 on: July 09, 2019, 07:08:15 am »
Real question someone feel me in on this dank drama and can i counter ddos bean and suns cuz they are dirty cheaaateers.

Offline Godsworn Alexiel

• Corporal
  • peepochrist
    • View Profile
i can deadlift 700 pounds

chadlite in training

Offline Pinoy12

• Major
  • Good Cunt.
    • View Profile
« Reply #658 on: July 10, 2019, 12:11:22 am »
FUCK SLUTS EAT GUTS

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer