Author Topic: Leib-Grenadier-Regiment "König Friedrich Wilhelm III.“ Thread 2 - NANWL CHAMPS!  (Read 131910 times)

Offline Vortecks

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3eVolt_LtCol_Vortex
  • Side: Neutral
at what point do i take the title of most retarded rager in nw from russian?
Like my daddy always said, you always gotta get the nut.

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
  • Side: Confederacy
Theodon's Support Ticket #127590 has been noted. Groupfighting map will now change as a result due to imbalance issues.
Obviously why we lost until we played on the good side

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

MATT123456789

at what point do i take the title of most retarded rager in nw from russian?

you already have

I can literally feel the virgin-anger coming from you in that video

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
Theodon's Support Ticket #127590 has been noted. Groupfighting map will now change as a result due to imbalance issues.
Shoutout to that random voice in the 3e confirming my theory

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline LiquidSkorpion

• Donator
  • Closet Canadian
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4thKGA for life
Yeah, the guy who said we spawned askew

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
It's true. The spawn is such that you can't spread right or defend properly on left. It's not fair

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline LiquidSkorpion

• Donator
  • Closet Canadian
    • View Profile
It's true. The spawn is such that you can't spread right or defend properly on left. It's not fair
Should probably line up before charging on that map

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
Well, it's still not fair, cause the middle of the team is not in the middle of the map

Offline LiquidSkorpion

• Donator
  • Closet Canadian
    • View Profile
Well, it's still not fair, cause the middle of the team is not in the middle of the map
Yeah, i meant spread the line so that we were even in facing each other

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
Or we could just use a map with normal spawns

Offline Amit_

• Captain
  • 22nd "Cheshire" Regiment
    • View Profile
    • Reddit Rescue Force
  • Nick: [22nd]Maj_Amit
Who the fug am I? Read up here.

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
Oh good, it's the map's fault we lost, and here I was thinking we just played badly.

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
It's also a fucking huge map
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
Oh good, it's the map's fault we lost, and here I was thinking we just played badly.
Ye wanna just forget about every gf we did on that map?  ::)

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Amit_

• Captain
  • 22nd "Cheshire" Regiment
    • View Profile
    • Reddit Rescue Force
  • Nick: [22nd]Maj_Amit
That's settled. A rematch, it is.
Who the fug am I? Read up here.