Author Topic: JAILBREAK REBORN SERVER  (Read 7743 times)

Offline EternalLullaby

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
JAILBREAK REBORN SERVER
« on: October 26, 2018, 10:43:31 am »
JailBreak Reborn

1.Main Info
The ban of 59th Jailbreak has been huge loss for many of us. According to steam group almost 800 players belonged to our community over all those years. Obviously at the moment those numbers are surely much lower, but still we are one of biggest groups in NW. I realized that it would be great loss to allow such great community crumble.  That's why I reached to 59th Jailbreak admin team to discuss possibly "transfer" of server assets, such as scripts, maps, rules, game modes and other important elements. They have been suspicious (apparently some people made similar offers before, some were jokes, others had not much involvement behind them) but eventually we agreed for reasonable payment for all this stuff.

And here we are. I can assure you that my friends in admin team are seasoned jailbreak players, and they know what they are doing. Let's hope that they will get used to admin roles fast. Additionally, to avoid sad end of 59th Jailbreak, our admin team has been given strict regulations in terms of racism and overall edgyness. Extreme cases will met with swift kick from team. Some people also asked about what will happen with 59th JB admin team. Sorry guys, but we simply cannot allow them to be in staff again.  However, they are free to join server as normal players.

Our forum provides you with all essential sections such as Player Reports, Rules, Unbans(hopefully not :) ), meme thread, etc.

While we are on topic of unbans, I want to announce that majority of 59th Jailbreak  ban list has been purged (with exception of seriously extreme cases and most recent bans). Yes, many of minor rules breakers has been given a second chance. Isn't it lovely?

While our starting admin team is not particularly lacking, any additional help in those trying times would be greatly appreciated. Admin applications are open, as well as Community Warden applications (if idea of admin responsibilities makes you ill).

Regarding VIPs. Due to TaleWorlds current policy, we simply cannon give skins to donators. Read more about this here(click).

That's all for now. Thank you for reading, and have fun on JBR server!
2.Server
Server name: JailBreak Reborn
Slots: 60
Gamemode: Battle (Jailbreak)
Forum: http://jbr.boards.net/
Steam group: https://steamcommunity.com/groups/JBRJailbreakPublicGroup
Discord channel: https://discord.gg/WhGkEux
Module: NW
Main admin: Eternal Lullaby

Offline Freestyler

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Freestyler
  • Side: Union
Re: JAILBREAK REBORN SERVER
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2018, 09:39:26 am »
Omg this reborn.. awesome ;D but have questions

1. Is it possible to add more Slots? Maybe 100? The Server ist allready fullxD

2. Are the costum skins Server Side? And when yes how are it possible?

3. You Host the Server by a Server Provider (as example Oasis hosting)? Or by your self?

Offline EternalLullaby

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2018, 11:48:44 am »
Omg this reborn.. awesome ;D but have questions

1. Is it possible to add more Slots? Maybe 100? The Server ist allready fullxD

2. Are the costum skins Server Side? And when yes how are it possible?

3. You Host the Server by a Server Provider (as example Oasis hosting)? Or by your self?
1.Currently 60 slots is all we can safely  afford for some time. This may change if we get more ppl to donate, but obviously its not a sure way of maintaining server with bigger amount of slots.

2.skins are visible to everyone an yes, server side. I do not know how this works myself. You would need to ask modder that made them. Its Emiel Regis. You may catch him on our discord.

However, skins are not a VIP feature. We grant skins to most active players/admins that warden on server. Can't be obtained via donation.

3.our provider is Infravider
« Last Edit: November 07, 2018, 12:10:59 pm by EternalLullaby »

Offline Freestyler

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Freestyler
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2018, 01:12:17 pm »
Thanks for answering do you have a Steam Link for me where I could ask for the Serverside skins?

Offline EmielRegis

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2018, 01:53:29 pm »
Thanks for answering do you have a Steam Link for me where I could ask for the Serverside skins?

If you are interested in their mod features, skins etc, add me. I made this mod.

https://steamcommunity.com/id/emielregisrohhellec

Offline sirkaide

• Captain
  • Founder/Former leader of the 59th, NRP & Jailbreak
    • View Profile
    • 59th Website
  • Nick: Not politically correct
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2018, 08:42:41 pm »
I wish you all the best. I started 59th Jailbreak 4 years ago and it was a fantastic server.

Offline EmielRegis

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2019, 11:20:46 am »
Promo vids boiii

Offline EmielRegis

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2019, 11:21:36 am »
yee

Offline Jammo

• First Lieutenant
  • 91st Lt Col | 17e Maj | Power Ranger | FFE |
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2019, 02:04:16 am »
Corrupt server, a true disappointment to the old Jailbreaks - IGN REVIEW

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2019, 02:15:51 am »
5thSR will be leaving an official yelp review in the near future!