Poll

Should we allow NAs to play 10 rounds on their Server ?

Yes
118 (49.4%)
No
121 (50.6%)

Total Members Voted: 233

Voting closed: January 31, 2016, 09:35:02 pm

Author Topic: NWWC 2016  (Read 477980 times)

Offline MaNdar1nch1k

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: NWWC 2016
« Reply #2595 on: March 08, 2016, 08:07:38 pm »
Dont mind being Ref if you want

against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline maccle

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ihaveaslightlybelowadveragepenis
« Reply #2596 on: March 08, 2016, 09:02:30 pm »
Who against who :Canada vs Finland
Time: Saturday 12th @7 gmt = 2 est
Referee: needed
huh

Offline RebelliouS

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr24_RebelliouS
  • Side: Union
« Reply #2597 on: March 08, 2016, 09:25:42 pm »
Dont mind being Ref if you want

No ty.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #2598 on: March 08, 2016, 09:34:58 pm »
So GB have no match to play for like 2 weeks?
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Fungus

• Major
  • The original shrigma male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jr Pet Detective Fungus
« Reply #2599 on: March 08, 2016, 10:13:42 pm »
So GB have no match to play for like 2 weeks?
you can play me Herishey la

@_________@
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #2600 on: March 08, 2016, 10:16:22 pm »
but then I'd lose all my epeen when Scotland reks us :(
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Frittentime

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Frittentime
« Reply #2601 on: March 08, 2016, 10:20:11 pm »
If u rly Need refs i will help out.

Haze

« Reply #2602 on: March 08, 2016, 11:15:48 pm »
same

Offline Evanovic

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Evan
« Reply #2603 on: March 09, 2016, 02:28:35 am »
Can we do 2 groups of 4 and 2 groups of 5 since groups of 3 feels a bit pointless. Poor Portugal, for example, who got a team together for the first time, will only play 2 games before getting knocked out probably. At least if they were in a bigger group they would play some games.
Aliases: Evan | Evanovic | Evan Fraser | Previous Regiments: 3rd | 13e | 15e | 91st | Nr.24 | 15thYR | 17e Legion d'Honneur | Now Retired

Tournament Wins: 3x NW Duel Champion (5x Finalist) | 1x 2vs2 Tournament | 1x 3vs3 Tournament | 11x Groupfighting Tournament (Minions, Argyll, PowerRangers) | 3x National Groupfighting Tournament (UK Team) | 3x Regimental Groupfighting Tournament (Nr.24, 17e) | 3x Regimental League (91st, Nr.24) | EU vs NA Linebattle 2016 (Team EU)

Graphics Work: Groupfighting Tournament | NWEC

Offline Moussolini

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2604 on: March 09, 2016, 02:37:38 am »
Can we do 2 groups of 4 and 2 groups of 5 since groups of 3 feels a bit pointless. Poor Portugal, for example, who got a team together for the first time, will only play 2 games before getting knocked out probably. At least if they were in a bigger group they would play some games.

It is true, but we can't keep pitying the weaker teams or else the tournament will never start when everyone's never pleased for one reason or another. There has been enough time wasted on more retarded discussions than this though so the best thing is to take it as it is and deal with it or else we'll never get going.

Norwegian13

« Reply #2605 on: March 09, 2016, 01:19:01 pm »

same

I believe you are a Team France player, no?

Nothing against you, but if I was Caz/Rommel I'd not allow people that play in teams that participate in NWWC ref.

Haze

« Reply #2606 on: March 09, 2016, 02:28:32 pm »

same

Nothing against you, but if I was Caz/Rommel I'd not allow people that play in teams that participate in NWWC ref.
If you want to help you should become referee

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #2607 on: March 09, 2016, 04:00:04 pm »

same

Why?
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Norwegian13

« Reply #2608 on: March 09, 2016, 04:04:22 pm »

same

Of course, but I wouldn't let you referee matches from the group that Team France plays in. To ensure that you don't make any biased desicions. But in the end, it's a game, and it's up to Rommel/Caz. Just my two cents.

same

Why?

Basically what I stated above.

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #2609 on: March 09, 2016, 04:07:49 pm »

same

Of course, but I wouldn't let you referee matches from the group that Team France plays in. To ensure that you don't make any biased desicions. But in the end, it's a game, and it's up to Rommel/Caz. Just my two cents.

same

Why?

Basically what I stated above.
Oh well, yeah, that's reasonable.
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.