Poll

Should we allow NAs to play 10 rounds on their Server ?

Yes
118 (49.4%)
No
121 (50.6%)

Total Members Voted: 233

Voting closed: January 31, 2016, 09:35:02 pm

Author Topic: NWWC 2016  (Read 477853 times)

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_Ambiguous
  • Side: Neutral
Re: NWWC 2016
« Reply #1755 on: February 14, 2016, 09:04:39 pm »
This is better than Jersey Shore

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1756 on: February 14, 2016, 09:05:06 pm »
Well that's not hard now is it Dan, I've had better poos.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_Ambiguous
« Reply #1757 on: February 14, 2016, 09:06:24 pm »
Ples post pic

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1758 on: February 14, 2016, 09:06:53 pm »
HERISHEY ATTENDED THE GERMAN TRIAL HE IS IN TEAM GERMANY NOW SRY CANT DO ANYTHING BOUT IT
CAUTION: INTERACTIVE SCREENSHOTS NOT MEANT FOR MEDIUM EYES
Cazasar interacting with the boys
[close]
me and cazasar interacting
[close]

Offline KOBZIK

• Colonel
  • Сосать, уроды, сосать!!! (с)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1759 on: February 14, 2016, 09:08:10 pm »
HERISHEY ATTENDED THE GERMAN TRIAL HE IS IN TEAM GERMANY NOW SRY CANT DO ANYTHING BOUT IT
autism?
23:05 - 37th | Bodya: what he need will be do ?

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1760 on: February 14, 2016, 09:08:44 pm »
Confirmed, can I be cpt now?

Anyway to those it concerns GB trials will be on Wednesday and Sunday at 8pm GMT, if you can't make either of those times and you are not already in the roster then I can maybe sort out a smaller trial for you (though this will be considered lesser than the main trials). Ask Bob for an invite to the group.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Elessar

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1761 on: February 14, 2016, 09:09:00 pm »
we dont really care

Offline Evanovic

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Evan
« Reply #1762 on: February 14, 2016, 09:09:06 pm »
Mandar told me that he was going to play for RUS. Why would you force a player to choose before the team deadlines?
Aliases: Evan | Evanovic | Evan Fraser | Previous Regiments: 3rd | 13e | 15e | 91st | Nr.24 | 15thYR | 17e Legion d'Honneur | Now Retired

Tournament Wins: 3x NW Duel Champion (5x Finalist) | 1x 2vs2 Tournament | 1x 3vs3 Tournament | 11x Groupfighting Tournament (Minions, Argyll, PowerRangers) | 3x National Groupfighting Tournament (UK Team) | 3x Regimental Groupfighting Tournament (Nr.24, 17e) | 3x Regimental League (91st, Nr.24) | EU vs NA Linebattle 2016 (Team EU)

Graphics Work: Groupfighting Tournament | NWEC

Offline KOBZIK

• Colonel
  • Сосать, уроды, сосать!!! (с)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1763 on: February 14, 2016, 09:09:27 pm »
Mandar told me that he was going to play for RUS this time. Why would you force a player to choose before the team deadlines?
ty. And i know why:
MaNdar1nch1k 官话: I asked you but you didnt
Cazasar: yes because we dislike you.
23:05 - 37th | Bodya: what he need will be do ?

Offline RebelliouS

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr24_RebelliouS
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1764 on: February 14, 2016, 09:11:06 pm »
A person really must be fucked up If one cant decide where he stands on . Manda you first applied for UK when people were keep saying me included that you have played for UA once and you were captain of them even . You whined about it so much when Cazasar put you on UA roster then you cried so much again to put you back in UK roster , now what is this charade you are making here ? Even though Cazasar rejected your so called "coalition" you still ignore the event organizer's decisions and post the roster under "USSR" name , that is just so low , you guys are all tryhards trying to create the best team possible from coalitions . Pathetic .

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1765 on: February 14, 2016, 09:12:01 pm »
pew pew

Offline MaNdar1nch1k

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1766 on: February 14, 2016, 09:12:14 pm »
There was mini confusion. Well... I chose Britain and then felt bad for ditching my Russian and Ukrainian friends and decided to play for USSR team. I thought it was ok for me to play for the USSR team because someone put me onto the GB applications list.  The reason i was not put on GB list because Cazasar dislikes me. Whaaattt a kidddddd.

against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Evanovic

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #1767 on: February 14, 2016, 09:12:31 pm »
USSR is a stupid idea in my opinion, but I don't think anyone should have to commit to a nation before the team deadline, which Rommel told GB was extended to next Sunday.
Aliases: Evan | Evanovic | Evan Fraser | Previous Regiments: 3rd | 13e | 15e | 91st | Nr.24 | 15thYR | 17e Legion d'Honneur | Now Retired

Tournament Wins: 3x NW Duel Champion (5x Finalist) | 1x 2vs2 Tournament | 1x 3vs3 Tournament | 11x Groupfighting Tournament (Minions, Argyll, PowerRangers) | 3x National Groupfighting Tournament (UK Team) | 3x Regimental Groupfighting Tournament (Nr.24, 17e) | 3x Regimental League (91st, Nr.24) | EU vs NA Linebattle 2016 (Team EU)

Offline Elessar

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1768 on: February 14, 2016, 09:15:38 pm »
USSR is a stupid idea in my opinion, but I don't think anyone should have to commit to a nation before the team deadline, which Rommel told GB was extended to next Sunday.
Why USSR is a stupid idea?? Its just a name of Russian-speaking coalition.

Offline Evanovic

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #1769 on: February 14, 2016, 09:23:07 pm »
Why USSR is a stupid idea?? Its just a name of Russian-speaking coalition.

Well I don't agree with coalitions at all. Hekko and I had a system that was less complicated/controversial to achieve what you probably want to achieve. Instead of national coalitions, there can only be single nations, e.g. Russia, but ethnic Russians in Ukraine or elsewhere can play for Russia. The only time 'coalitions' were allowed as a separate team was for very recently former nations such as ex-Yugo or ex-Czechoslovakia but if even one nation like Serbia could make its own team then Yugo would not be allowed for example. I think this kind of rule would achieve what you wanted without actually preventing other ex-USSR states, who don't identify as ethnic Russians, from making teams.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2016, 10:18:24 pm by Evanovic »