Poll

Should we allow NAs to play 10 rounds on their Server ?

Yes
118 (49.4%)
No
121 (50.6%)

Total Members Voted: 233

Voting closed: January 31, 2016, 09:35:02 pm

Author Topic: NWWC 2016  (Read 477860 times)

Offline JackieChan

• First Lieutenant
  • Galavant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: NWWC 2016
« Reply #735 on: January 26, 2016, 07:43:24 pm »
Thing is that EU will be divided into lots of countries (around 12-16) where as NA will get to play as 2, Canada and USA. They have quite an advantage really in terms of the player-base if we play on a NA server as well, and it'll just end up like the NA v EU event. Even when EU were clearly performing better the score was very close due to that massive ping advantage on NA servers, forcing what I believe to be a somewhat inaccurate result.
To be fair, you lost those because you also fucked up and got cocky. If you had played it smart you would still have won. Another factor is melee speed. Obviously on fastest EUs will have issues with such a high ping. Easy solution put it on Medium. That way you will have an easier time blocking even with the ping. Btw, I was too lazy to read most of the comments following mine so idk what was said.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #736 on: January 26, 2016, 07:45:30 pm »
Thing is that EU will be divided into lots of countries (around 12-16) where as NA will get to play as 2, Canada and USA. They have quite an advantage really in terms of the player-base if we play on a NA server as well, and it'll just end up like the NA v EU event. Even when EU were clearly performing better the score was very close due to that massive ping advantage on NA servers, forcing what I believe to be a somewhat inaccurate result.
To be fair, you lost those because you also fucked up and got cocky. If you had played it smart you would still have won. Another factor is melee speed. Obviously on fastest EUs will have issues with such a high ping. Easy solution put it on Medium. That way you will have an easier time blocking even with the ping. Btw, I was too lazy to read most of the comments following mine so idk what was said.
That's because not a single person trained on NA (not for long anyway), so the players were not used to having the ping and did stupid things such as feint spamming like a melon. I'm 90% sure that if the same players were in a 4v8 or so with equal pings the EU side would have won those rounds.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #737 on: January 26, 2016, 07:52:47 pm »
That's because not a single person trained on NA (not for long anyway), so the players were not used to having the ping and did stupid things such as feint spamming like a melon. I'm 90% sure that if the same players were in a 4v8 or so with equal pings the EU side would have won those rounds.
You act like NA was practicing  on EU servers...
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #738 on: January 26, 2016, 07:56:43 pm »
You act like NA was practicing  on EU servers...
No I don't, which is why you got 5-0'd with ease on EU servers.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline bobertini

• Major General
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #739 on: January 26, 2016, 08:26:11 pm »
Bob678 carried the team.

Offline Bob_The_Drunken_Villager

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Bob
« Reply #740 on: January 26, 2016, 09:08:58 pm »
Nation: Germany
Player's Name: Bob
Player's Steam: Bob
"When we found the Abyss, we fought.
Through our blood, we did not find what we sought.
New challenger, end us, so we may rot.
For our journey into the Abyss, was all for nought."

Offline maccle

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ihaveaslightlybelowadveragepenis
« Reply #741 on: January 26, 2016, 09:24:52 pm »

This makes 0 sense to me half the rounds are being played on Europe. When Canada played on european servers last time we got at least 5 rounds on each of the teams we faced and that was with a worse roster than we have now also we are offering to keep the combat speed at medium for the entire 20 rounds and we will host it in New York which will give most western countries 90 ping :/

Edit: Didn't read jakie chans comment which is almost the same as mine. Also I believe Godfried owns a server in New York and if he doesnt I know that my friend FancyPants does. We could download the same groupfighting map before hand and have it set up so that the switch is quick and easy :)
« Last Edit: January 26, 2016, 09:27:10 pm by maccle »
huh

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #742 on: January 26, 2016, 09:35:11 pm »
Poll added.
CAUTION: INTERACTIVE SCREENSHOTS NOT MEANT FOR MEDIUM EYES
Cazasar interacting with the boys
[close]
me and cazasar interacting
[close]

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #743 on: January 26, 2016, 09:49:19 pm »
Fakin' EUs and your opinions,

foiled our plans yet again!

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #744 on: January 26, 2016, 09:53:07 pm »
Fakin' EUs and your opinions,

foiled our plans yet again!
eu r confirmed cunts imo

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #745 on: January 26, 2016, 09:54:53 pm »
Why would the EUs want to give the superior nations a chance?  God you NAs sure are dumb
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #746 on: January 26, 2016, 09:55:54 pm »
Why would the EUs want to give the superior nations a chance?

True

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #747 on: January 26, 2016, 09:55:59 pm »
The best thing about the Poll is that you can see all the names with wich the guys registered. Right theledge ?
CAUTION: INTERACTIVE SCREENSHOTS NOT MEANT FOR MEDIUM EYES
Cazasar interacting with the boys
[close]
me and cazasar interacting
[close]

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #748 on: January 26, 2016, 09:57:44 pm »
Poll added.

If I can suggest one thing Cazasar, that I keep repeating time and time again, it to avoid the "FSE polls" where everyone can vote, even those which are not concerned at all by the matter. Especially those which are not concerned should I say.

If you want to have a fair idea/vote, when you decide the captains for each Nations, the 10th, ask them also to vote for what they prefer, about the NA concern. They are representing their team so basically their vote is worth 16 votes, this way you have the opinion of everyone, and more importantly, of everyone involved in the NWWC.

Just my two cents ;)
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #749 on: January 26, 2016, 09:58:29 pm »
:)