Poll

Should we allow NAs to play 10 rounds on their Server ?

Yes
118 (49.4%)
No
121 (50.6%)

Total Members Voted: 233

Voting closed: January 31, 2016, 09:35:02 pm

Author Topic: NWWC 2016  (Read 477868 times)

Offline Carolus.

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Norge är ändå helt okej
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: NWWC 2016
« Reply #630 on: January 25, 2016, 05:48:48 pm »
Well to be fair, if there's a Scottish or Welsh team, it would be extremly unfair not to allow a Normandie or Baden-Wüttemberg team because it basically means that the people that wouldn't be fielded in the UK team can play in another team for which only a few people apply. So if you know you won't get to the German team, you just form a Rheinland-Pfalz team because you're so fucking proud of the shitty region you're from...

If there always the same people leading and fielding the same team, that's shit of course but then either Rommel or Caz can veto, either they are simply the best of the most prestigious of their nation.

but Scotland and Wales are countrys, Rheinland-Pfalz is not. Personally I couldnt care less if they decide to go with UK or Scotland/NI/England/Wales. Just as long as they dont co-exist in the same tournament.

Offline Mr_Etherton

• First Lieutenant
  • Hello There
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #631 on: January 25, 2016, 05:59:19 pm »
Well to be fair, if there's a Scottish or Welsh team, it would be extremly unfair not to allow a Normandie or Baden-Wüttemberg team because it basically means that the people that wouldn't be fielded in the UK team can play in another team for which only a few people apply. So if you know you won't get to the German team, you just form a Rheinland-Pfalz team because you're so fucking proud of the shitty region you're from...

If there always the same people leading and fielding the same team, that's shit of course but then either Rommel or Caz can veto, either they are simply the best of the most prestigious of their nation.

Fucking hell, its been clearly stated that Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland are countries. You need to brush up on your Geography. They arent asking for a fucking Oxfordshire team or a Lancashire team, they are asking for a National team as we all know the GB team is likely what 90% English? maybe all English

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #632 on: January 25, 2016, 06:02:07 pm »

Fucking hell, its been clearly stated that Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland are countries. You need to brush up on your Geography. They arent asking for a fucking Oxfordshire team or a Lancashire team, they are asking for a National team as we all know the GB team is likely what 90% English? maybe all English

Fatkoala is the only Scottish in the team, isn't he?
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Saxon

• Captain
  • Resident Stoner
    • View Profile
« Reply #633 on: January 25, 2016, 06:04:18 pm »

Name a Welsh guy in the team.

#Justice for Wales
>always high
>GOAT

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #634 on: January 25, 2016, 06:07:15 pm »
Spoiler

#Justice for Wales
[close]

Talking to me? I meant it in a way the GB team is/was 90% English + Scottish fatkoala. But I might be wrong :p
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #635 on: January 25, 2016, 06:07:51 pm »
I'm kinda lost.
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Lochlainn

• Captain
  • vikings] loch
    • View Profile
« Reply #636 on: January 25, 2016, 06:09:26 pm »
Rather than continuously talking about it, could someone produce a roster of 10 for Scotland or Wales?

"If you are able to bring us a roster of 10 people of a country not on that list, we are more than happy to add it!"

Offline Saxon

• Captain
  • Resident Stoner
    • View Profile
« Reply #637 on: January 25, 2016, 06:12:43 pm »
Spoiler

#Justice for Wales
[close]

Talking to me? I meant it in a way the GB team is/was 90% English + Scottish fatkoala. But I might be wrong :p

I know you were, and I added onto it.

Nation: Wales
Player's Name: Ketchup
Player's Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/idfuckadognoproblem/

Also,

Player's Name: Gi
Player's Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/idfuckacatnoproblem/

Co-Captain: Ketchup
2nd Co-Captain: Gi
Roster: Ketchup, Gi, Davos, Potato69, Prawn, Bawo, Revan, Monkey (8/8) Sharik
so
« Last Edit: January 25, 2016, 06:18:58 pm by Ketchup »
>always high
>GOAT

Offline SilverFlamingo

• Sergeant Major
  • Melee
    • View Profile
« Reply #638 on: January 25, 2016, 06:30:37 pm »
We're all British but we're a fierce people. Our Culture, is local and national Identity. I mean, when you nonces bowed to Hitler us Britons carried the fight.

If Wales & Scotland get their own team. Northern Ireland should.

« Last Edit: January 25, 2016, 06:33:30 pm by SilverFlamingo »
Also lmao Canada leaving USA behind. Canada is fucking 3rd world we are literally becoming poor.

Offline bobertini

• Major General
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #639 on: January 25, 2016, 06:57:56 pm »
Spoiler

#Justice for Wales
[close]

I know you were, and I added onto it.

Player's Name: Ketchup
Player's Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/idfuckadognoproblem/

Also,

Player's Name: Gi
Player's Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/idfuckacatnoproblem/

Co-Captain: Ketchup
2nd Co-Captain: Gi
Roster: Ketchup, Gi, Davos, Potato69, Prawn, Bawo, Revan, Monkey (8/8) Sharik
so
I thought Bawo was swedish?

Offline PrideofNi

• Major General
  • This is just a game, respect other people!
    • View Profile
    • K-KA HQ
  • Nick: PrideofNi
« Reply #640 on: January 25, 2016, 07:06:22 pm »
Spoiler
mates rates teams

Wales
Country

Wales is a country in southwest Great Britain known for its rugged coastline, mountainous national parks, distinctive language and Celtic culture. Cardiff, the capital, is a refined coastal city with a nightlife scene and a medieval castle with ornate Gothic Revival interiors. Also to the south is Gower Peninsula, with beaches at Swansea and Rhossili bays offering surfing and other water sports.

Its a country not a province you turd, and I want to represent

GB ppl should choose if there should be team UK or team England, Wales, Scotland etc. I might be brainfarting but as far as i know Great Britain is not a sovereign state nor a country.
[close]

England/Scotland/Wales/NI are countries, however they are not sovereign. Sovereignty lies within the UK.

Regardless of this dribble, I don't see an issue allowing splitting up since the nations can field more than enough players and the reason this rubbish always happens is the GB team has always been controlled by the same few people who field the same people. Others want to get involved in the fun. Pretty simple.

Hey Pride, would you be so kind and help me out before any other kids starts jumping on me. I just want to know if there's a Kingdom called "Kingdom of Great Britain" atm? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Britain_(disambiguation)

No.

I live in Scotland and there is no fucking need for a Scottish team i would say yes i we voted yes but we voted no so plz no scottish team ,PS i voted no.

Aren't you applying to be captain of Ireland? lol Also, trying to read that hurt my brain and I'm not even a kebab. Poor Rebellious.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #641 on: January 25, 2016, 07:21:53 pm »
Thing is half these players that sign up for Wales/Ireland/Scotland aren't even Welsh, Irish or Scottish. Or at least they don't consider themselves to be. Most of the people that sign up for these countries are those who think they aren't good enough to get in team GB/UK.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline SilverFlamingo

• Sergeant Major
  • Melee
    • View Profile
« Reply #642 on: January 25, 2016, 07:33:53 pm »
Thing is half these players that sign up for Wales/Ireland/Scotland aren't even Welsh, Irish or Scottish. Or at least they don't consider themselves to be. Most of the people that sign up for these countries are those who think they aren't good enough to get in team GB/UK.

How about new Captains take over the UK time and we see?
Also lmao Canada leaving USA behind. Canada is fucking 3rd world we are literally becoming poor.

Offline Tyrionpk

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: K-KA Tyrion
  • Side: Union
« Reply #643 on: January 25, 2016, 07:36:16 pm »

+1

Offline Phoen!x

• Major
  • RGL Inventor
    • View Profile
« Reply #644 on: January 25, 2016, 07:44:15 pm »

Scotland is not a souvereign country any longer and if you're to bad to get in UK team, go on fucking, learn the fucking game and that's it.