Poll

Should we allow NAs to play 10 rounds on their Server ?

Yes
118 (49.4%)
No
121 (50.6%)

Total Members Voted: 233

Voting closed: January 31, 2016, 09:35:02 pm

Author Topic: NWWC 2016  (Read 477956 times)

Offline Henri.

• Corporal
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: NWWC 2016
« Reply #600 on: January 25, 2016, 02:34:52 am »
Spoiler
mates rates teams

Wales
Country

Wales is a country in southwest Great Britain known for its rugged coastline, mountainous national parks, distinctive language and Celtic culture. Cardiff, the capital, is a refined coastal city with a nightlife scene and a medieval castle with ornate Gothic Revival interiors. Also to the south is Gower Peninsula, with beaches at Swansea and Rhossili bays offering surfing and other water sports.

Its a country not a province you turd, and I want to represent

GB ppl should choose if there should be team UK or team England, Wales, Scotland etc. I might be brainfarting but as far as i know Great Britain is not a sovereign state nor a country.
[close]

England/Scotland/Wales/NI are countries, however they are not sovereign. Sovereignty lies within the UK.

Regardless of this dribble, I don't see an issue allowing splitting up since the nations can field more than enough players and the reason this rubbish always happens is the GB team has always been controlled by the same few people who field the same people. Others want to get involved in the fun. Pretty simple.

Hey Pride, would you be so kind and help me out before any other kids starts jumping on me. I just want to know if there's a Kingdom called "Kingdom of Great Britain" atm? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Britain_(disambiguation)

Sorry, Pride can't get to the phone right now please leave a message after the Beep *Beep*

Offline Carolus.

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Norge är ändå helt okej
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #601 on: January 25, 2016, 03:01:43 am »
Spoiler
mates rates teams

Wales
Country

Wales is a country in southwest Great Britain known for its rugged coastline, mountainous national parks, distinctive language and Celtic culture. Cardiff, the capital, is a refined coastal city with a nightlife scene and a medieval castle with ornate Gothic Revival interiors. Also to the south is Gower Peninsula, with beaches at Swansea and Rhossili bays offering surfing and other water sports.

GB ppl should choose if there should be team UK or team England, Wales, Scotland etc. I might be brainfarting but as far as i know Great Britain is not a sovereign state nor a country.
[close]

England/Scotland/Wales/NI are countries, however they are not sovereign. Sovereignty lies within the UK.

Regardless of this dribble, I don't see an issue allowing splitting up since the nations can field more than enough players and the reason this rubbish always happens is the GB team has always been controlled by the same few people who field the same people. Others want to get involved in the fun. Pretty simple.

Hey Pride, would you be so kind and help me out before any other kids starts jumping on me. I just want to know if there's a Kingdom called "Kingdom of Great Britain" atm? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Britain_(disambiguation)

Sorry, Pride can't get to the phone right now please leave a message after the Beep *Beep*

Offline SilverFlamingo

• Sergeant Major
  • Melee
    • View Profile
« Reply #602 on: January 25, 2016, 05:44:21 am »
Spoiler
mates rates teams

Wales
Country

[close]

You're basically saying because Wales/NI/Scotland/England are in a political union we cannot have seperate teams.
No country in the EU is sovereign... There goes your argument.

Using Wiki? You do know Britain was the most edited topic on wikipedia. Read Here for yor information

UK/Britain are synonym. (Mean the same thing often). Is there a Kingdom of Great Britain? Errr yes. United Kingdom Of Great Britain and Northern Ireland is the official name of our government. United Kingdom used to show GB and Ireland are together thus United. Like the United States of America. Take away "United" your left with the actual concept of States of America. Similar to concept without UK and just GB & NI.

UK was only made to highlight the union between Ireland and GB. Ireland mostly left the UK. So the name UK is misleading. So, you can make a strong argument that the UK should be abandoned & just use GB&NI.

« Last Edit: January 25, 2016, 06:00:54 am by SilverFlamingo »
Also lmao Canada leaving USA behind. Canada is fucking 3rd world we are literally becoming poor.

Offline Titantoe

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #603 on: January 25, 2016, 05:48:20 am »
Nation: Iceland
Player's Name: 1stEB_Trp_Titanus
Player's Steam: Steam

Offline Bidbig

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #604 on: January 25, 2016, 08:06:52 am »
just make a germany B team aswell? and France B they got enough players anyways

This^^

Just let big nations field a second team? That way you don't get these lame and ongoing arguments of what counts as a nation and how can you qualify to represent it. Plus more competition and a more inclusive player base which Is what everyone wants surely? Xoxoxokiss

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #605 on: January 25, 2016, 08:19:43 am »

This^^

Just let big nations field a second team? That way you don't get these lame and ongoing arguments of what counts as a nation and how can you qualify to represent it. Plus more competition and a more inclusive player base which Is what everyone wants surely? Xoxoxokiss
Bullshit
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline bobertini

• Major General
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #606 on: January 25, 2016, 08:30:16 am »

This^^

fuck that

Online Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #607 on: January 25, 2016, 09:06:27 am »

This^^

Bullshit
That's the most autistic thing I've ever seen on FSE, what an achievement.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Bidbig

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #608 on: January 25, 2016, 09:22:06 am »

This^^

Bullshit
That's the most autistic thing I've ever seen on FSE, what an achievement.

How so?

Offline ExoticFail

• Major
  • Ik moet masturberen
    • View Profile
  • Nick: &amp;amp;quot;Describe live&amp;amp
« Reply #609 on: January 25, 2016, 11:05:24 am »
I can top the "autism" easily pls. Now i won the internet where is my oscar???!?!?
Hauptmann ExoticFail hat wie immer die Lage fest im Griff und verteilt hier die oneklicks
my posts never are irrelevant, they are gods words whom I connect through me,yet some little shit allways deletes my posts here even tho they r bob approved 
They always give me a chuckle that's for sure.

Offline Mr_Etherton

• First Lieutenant
  • Hello There
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #610 on: January 25, 2016, 11:14:24 am »
Is there really a need for such a pathetic argument over what is really not a big deal. Let Scotland and Wales field teams if they want and rename GB to England. Anyone with common sense knows it's more than doable.

Offline Carolus.

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #611 on: January 25, 2016, 11:40:39 am »
Spoiler
mates rates teams

Wales
Country

[close]

You're basically saying because Wales/NI/Scotland/England are in a political union we cannot have seperate teams.
No country in the EU is sovereign... There goes your argument.

Using Wiki? You do know Britain was the most edited topic on wikipedia. Read Here for yor information

UK/Britain are synonym. (Mean the same thing often). Is there a Kingdom of Great Britain? Errr yes. United Kingdom Of Great Britain and Northern Ireland is the official name of our government. United Kingdom used to show GB and Ireland are together thus United. Like the United States of America. Take away "United" your left with the actual concept of States of America. Similar to concept without UK and just GB & NI.

UK was only made to highlight the union between Ireland and GB. Ireland mostly left the UK. So the name UK is misleading. So, you can make a strong argument that the UK should be abandoned & just use GB&NI.

All im saying is either play as Wales, NI, Scotland and England or UK not a mix of both. Comparing the UK with the EU doesnt really work either. That website only says the same as wikipedia, there is no Kingdom in the world atm that is called Kingdom of Great Britain, call things by their correct name next time you try to make a point however misleading you may think they are.

Is there really a need for such a pathetic argument over what is really not a big deal. Let Scotland and Wales field teams if they want and rename GB to England. Anyone with common sense knows it's more than doable.

Absolutely, do its

Offline RebelliouS

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr24_RebelliouS
  • Side: Union
« Reply #612 on: January 25, 2016, 12:16:50 pm »
Scottish independence referendum : 44,7% yes / 55.3% no

shots fired !

Offline LeBrave

• Major
  • still better than you
    • View Profile
  • Nick: FRA
« Reply #613 on: January 25, 2016, 12:17:17 pm »
One Map:

more screenshots

[close]
the map is not so big no ?
1x Duel Champion (5x podiums)/ 5x NWWC champions / 74x tournaments finalists

1vs1-10vs10 champion and 3x golds RGL L1, 4x golds NWGFL L1 and 1x gold NLC.

Offline Carolus.

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #614 on: January 25, 2016, 12:45:55 pm »
One Map:

more screenshots

[close]
the map is not so big no ?

The size looks fine to me