Author Topic: Napoleonic Wars World Cup [NWWC|2015|GB 3 Time Winners]  (Read 244520 times)

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Napoleonic Wars World Cup [NWWC|2015] Thread still WIP
« Reply #30 on: February 16, 2015, 08:58:07 pm »
It is expected that the choosing of a National team's line-up is genuinely and absolutely intended to produce the strongest possible team for respective nations. The NWEC judges will review appeals against biased team selection should there be issues. We hope that friend, regiment or any other sort of bias does not infringe the process of forming the best possible National teams.

To be honest, this rang a bell. I partially disagree with how it's said. I mean, are you putting yourself as judge of the captain's decisions ? Will you just come and say "hey you didn't respect the rules when making the team" if someone comes and says "hey I wasn't taken" ? Forming the best National team can sometime mean excluding some very good players in order to put some that seem less good in duel, but have a better synergy in melee. If you don't trust me, I'll tell you that for Cavalry, I excluded some players that look good (Delta, Elite) and replaced them by players that are way less known, and probably less good in soloplay (Elkarma), but have a better synergy, the result ? You know it already. In infantry, people could have to do the same, not considering some people that are very good alone, but are a pain in the ass to play with, or just don't fit into a team.

Also, will it be mandatory to do selections, or can co-captains select the team without doing such ? I prefer to ask, in order to avoid some complications :)

Anyway, looking forward for it.
What we mean by that is if say for example the whole French team consists of only ex 14e players then we may presume this to be biased.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Lubukill

• Second Lieutenant
  • Former player.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 8e_Huss_Lt_Lubukill
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #31 on: February 16, 2015, 09:04:31 pm »
(Well, considering the fact that about 80% of the French community is ex IVe...xD)

Ok :)
I hope you have fun, I know I did.

Offline RebelliouS

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr24_RebelliouS
  • Side: Union
« Reply #32 on: February 16, 2015, 09:35:56 pm »
I have opened a thread in Napoleonic Wars Turkish sub forum of taleworlds forum . We will fairly arrange a team , decide a captain also co-captains .

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 16, 2015, 10:00:39 pm »
I have opened a thread in Napoleonic Wars Turkish sub forum of taleworlds forum . We will fairly arrange a team , decide a captain also co-captains .
Okay Rebel.

Start showing your support for who you want as Cpt now by messaging me on Steam, PMing me on here or posting on this thread.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Moskito

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 16, 2015, 10:04:46 pm »
Nation: Germany
Player's Name: Moskito
Player's Steam: Moskito
Why you should be a Co-Captain: I'm applying as co-captain because I think that I can help the German team to get even stronger then in the last 2 years. I'm one of the most expierenced german players that took part in many gf tournaments. I also won a handfull of tournaments. I#ve been part of the german team before and know some tactics aswell as some tricks regarding the melee-system.

So I hope to be a good addittion to the german captain, whoever it will be.

Regards

Moskito
Bagins: In terms of who I wouldnt like to play, Germany, they're cancer and bring the game down.

Offline eXiR62

• Second Lieutenant
  • Bazooka auf den Schultern - Pêşmerge-Style
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Adam MacFie
« Reply #35 on: February 16, 2015, 10:07:09 pm »
Nation: Germany
Player's Name: Moskito
Player's Steam: Moskito
Why you should be a Co-Captain: I'm applying as co-captain because I think that I can help the German team to get even stronger then in the last 2 years. I'm one of the most expierenced german players that took part in many gf tournaments. I also won a handfull of tournaments. I#ve been part of the german team before and know some tactics aswell as some tricks regarding the melee-system.

So I hope to be a good addittion to the german captain, whoever it will be.

Regards

Moskito

+1 #MacherOfBestHeaders

Offline SilentPain

• Sergeant Major
  • retired
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SilentPain, SP, Vidar, TheBearJew
« Reply #36 on: February 16, 2015, 10:07:57 pm »
Geh dich erhängen exir jk

Offline ExoticFail

• Major
  • Ik moet masturberen
    • View Profile
  • Nick: "Describe live&amp
« Reply #37 on: February 16, 2015, 10:10:20 pm »
Nation: Austria (Germany?)
Player's Name: ExoticFail
Player's Steam: U hef me

and +1 for moskito
Hauptmann ExoticFail hat wie immer die Lage fest im Griff und verteilt hier die oneklicks
my posts never are irrelevant, they are gods words whom I connect through me,yet some little shit allways deletes my posts here even tho they r bob approved 
They always give me a chuckle that's for sure.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 16, 2015, 10:14:35 pm »
Germanic Countries will be merged as they cannot get their own teams - Austria, Germany and Switzerland. I will go into more detail when I'm less busy.

Offline eXiR62

• Second Lieutenant
  • Bazooka auf den Schultern - Pêşmerge-Style
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Adam MacFie
« Reply #39 on: February 16, 2015, 10:23:47 pm »
Do the Balkan will form one Team?
Like, Former Yugoslavia (Slovenia, Serbia, Kosovo, Montenegro, Macedonia, Croatia & Bosnia and Herzegovina) + Albania & Bulgaria
« Last Edit: February 16, 2015, 10:56:20 pm by eXiR62 »

Offline PrideofNi

• Major General
  • This is just a game, respect other people!
    • View Profile
    • K-KA HQ
  • Nick: PrideofNi
Re: NWWC 2015
« Reply #40 on: February 16, 2015, 10:29:33 pm »
This should be interesting. I'll wait with my questions until the thread is up.

Irish captain right there!

I thought we were gona play for Ulster Tyrion?  :'(

Offline crazytoes

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 16, 2015, 10:32:22 pm »
Good luck Heri.

Offline RebelliouS

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr24_RebelliouS
  • Side: Union
« Reply #42 on: February 16, 2015, 10:40:23 pm »
Do the Balkan will form one Team?
Like, Former Yugoslavia (Slovenia, Serbia, Montenegro, Macedonia, Croatia & Bosnia and Herzegovina) + Albania & Bulgaria

Where is Kosovo in this ?

Offline Aurora

• Private
  • eddies left toe
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 16, 2015, 10:44:48 pm »
Nation: UK
Player's Name: Aurora // 59th_Aurora
Player's Steam: ♔ Aurora ♔ // https://steamcommunity.com/id/Auroram8/

Check my SC, not my actual hours... Beat Maurice in duels quite a lot with kicks until he banned me and kaide from his server hue (I'm not that bad)
« Last Edit: February 16, 2015, 10:47:18 pm by Aurora »

Offline Josh Faraday

• Colonel
  • Desires Stroh 80.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Arminius
« Reply #44 on: February 16, 2015, 10:48:36 pm »
Nation:Germany
Player's Name:Arminius
Player's Steam: you got me

+1 for Moskito btw
Arminius/Dennis Bergkamp/Tristan Bouvier/J.P. ...

All my life I’ve been fearful of defeat. But now that it has come it’s not near as terrible as I’d expected. The sun still shines, water still tastes good…glory is all well and good but life is enough, nay?