Author Topic: Leib-Grenadier-Regiment "König Friedrich Wilhelm III.“ (1. Brandenburgisches)  (Read 291412 times)

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 20th Maine Artillery Company Command Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady Moraine
  • Side: Confederacy

Offline fireboy

• Colonel
  • 84th/45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fireboy
  • Side: Union
All anime should be deleted and destroyed
[AEF/55th]Anthony 7:12 PM:
you have such a basic style/skillset
but you have the highest ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ GFing IQ i know

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
  • Nick: look at me
Go watch Grave of the Fireflies, Clannad, Millenium Actress, OR FUCKING CHRONO CRUSADE FOR ALL I FUCKING CARE AND TELL ME STRAIGHT TO MY FACE YOU DON'T SAD YOU EMOTIONLESS ORANGUTAN. DON'T YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND? THESE CREATIONS OF CINEMA ARE THE MASTERPIECES OF OUR TIME, AND ALL YOU CAN DO IS SHIT ON THEM BECAUSE THEY WERE CREATED BY A CULTURE THAT GOT RADIATED TO FUCKING HELL 75 YEARS AGO! YOU CEREBRALLY UNDERDEVELOPED FUCKHEAD! WHAT KIND OF FUCKED UP GENE POOL ENABLED YOU TO DEVELOP INTO A CONSCIOUS BEING? YOU WANT PROOF THAT GOD FUCKED OFF TO ANOTHER UNIVERSE? HERE IT IS HOMIES, THE PINNACLE OF HUMAN F U C K I N G EVOLUTION!

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
Go watch Grave of the Fireflies, Clannad, Millenium Actress, OR FUCKING CHRONO CRUSADE FOR ALL I FUCKING CARE AND TELL ME STRAIGHT TO MY FACE YOU DON'T SAD YOU EMOTIONLESS ORANGUTAN. DON'T YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND? THESE CREATIONS OF CINEMA ARE THE MASTERPIECES OF OUR TIME, AND ALL YOU CAN DO IS SHIT ON THEM BECAUSE THEY WERE CREATED BY A CULTURE THAT GOT RADIATED TO FUCKING HELL 75 YEARS AGO! YOU CEREBRALLY UNDERDEVELOPED FUCKHEAD! WHAT KIND OF FUCKED UP GENE POOL ENABLED YOU TO DEVELOP INTO A CONSCIOUS BEING? YOU WANT PROOF THAT GOD FUCKED OFF TO ANOTHER UNIVERSE? HERE IT IS HOMIES, THE PINNACLE OF HUMAN F U C K I N G EVOLUTION!
I want to eat your pancreas is a solid 10/10 movie too.

Offline Unitater

• Second Lieutenant
  • Weeb Potato.
    • View Profile
    • 41st NY Vol FSE Page
  • Nick: 41stNY Col | discord.gg/41stny
I want to eat your pancreas is a solid 10/10 movie too.

Winters on that cocaine
Click Signature to Join the 41st NY Discord

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
uWu

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
Amen

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Suns

NW HOI4 WEEKEND GAMES EVERYONE/ANYONE WELCOME WE NEED MORE PEOPLE (usually around 9pm est saturdays, games last around 5-7 hours though depending how fast the game progresses)

Offline Yoshiee

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Yoshie
  • Side: Neutral
yes we need more allies minors indeed they have huge impact for DDay and just the game in general

Suns

« Last Edit: April 03, 2019, 09:21:29 pm by Suns »

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
NW HOI4 WEEKEND GAMES EVERYONE/ANYONE WELCOME WE NEED MORE PEOPLE (usually around 9pm est saturdays, games last around 5-7 hours though depending how fast the game progresses)
sure

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
I also live stream our HOI4 games if you don't have the game.

Twitch.tv/Morainepks

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e
I also live stream our HOI4 games if you don't have the game.

Twitch.tv/Morainepks

Time to stream-snipe and go into his channel to say the n word so he gets banned.  8) 8) 8)

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
how about we play at war

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Jakester

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Jousting Enthusiast
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jakester