Author Topic: Looking for a regiment or members? Then post here!  (Read 866642 times)

Offline Sir_Spill

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Some sort of a generalist
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3rdFG Robert Murphy
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Looking for a regiment or members? Then post here!
« Reply #4200 on: April 07, 2017, 05:01:10 pm »
Best NW leader looking for a home with some of my merry men, thought about making a regiment but I dont have enough time or effort tbh. Message me here - https://steamcommunity.com/id/rsemarks/

contacted
Regiment history:
15thHussars_CoH_Sir_Spill | 3rdFG_Sjt_Robert_Murphy-Gren Company | 93rd_Sjt_Robert_Murphy
NA 71st_Rgl_Sir_Spill

Offline Koj

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Koj/Kojo/Kalishnikov
« Reply #4201 on: April 08, 2017, 08:08:21 pm »
hai, am looking for a reg to be NCO or possible CO in, 2800 hrs, lots of experience, been CO of multiple reg's. add me pls at Koj Llewelyn :)
30th Pte Koj~Kalashnikov

Offline James

• Colonel
  • 91st_Sjt_James_MacDonald
    • View Profile
« Reply #4202 on: April 08, 2017, 08:49:10 pm »
hai, am looking for a reg to be NCO or possible CO in, 2800 hrs, lots of experience, been CO of multiple reg's. add me pls at Koj Llewelyn :)

Hi please contact [18e]Chriseh on steam. 
https://steamcommunity.com/id/Chrisehh/

Offline Maréchal Lannes

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: redCOMET
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #4203 on: April 09, 2017, 01:59:11 am »
I'd like to join a regiment so that I can play in line battles a few times a week rather than just public sieges.

Offline PurplePanda

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Old Gen boy, led a few bad regiments.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Purpie
  • Side: Union
« Reply #4204 on: April 09, 2017, 02:36:30 am »
I'd like to join a regiment so that I can play in line battles a few times a week rather than just public sieges.
pm'd

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #4205 on: April 09, 2017, 02:37:09 am »
Contacted
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

AeroNinja

« Reply #4206 on: April 14, 2017, 05:29:48 pm »
Hello

I am looking for several regiments I can Merc for. I grew tired from the competetive scene and I just want to have some fun with other people in Linebattles.

Doesn't matter which nation you play. I'm up for every nation as long everyone in the regiment has somewhat of a decent maturity level. I'm 20 years old and I can't be arsed to be led by a 14 year old if you understand what I mean.

If you want me to merc for you here is my Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198335160520/

Offline NickyJ

• Major General
  • The Twilight Zone
    • View Profile
  • Nick: LIR_Lieut_NickyJ
« Reply #4207 on: April 14, 2017, 05:56:37 pm »

Special thanks to Marks for the header!

73rd Regiment of Foot Teamspeak: 188.165.234.120:9995
Official Website: 73rdeu.enjin.com
FSE Thread
Taleworlds Thread

Regimental Standards

The 73rd (Perthshire) Regiment of Foot is a regiment that values discipline, but not at the cost of having fun. Although we take our battles and our reputation seriously, we still remember that this is only a game. All that we ask of our members is that they give their best effort, and try to do the 73rd justice in its name. We aim to be respectful, show no tolerance for trolling, and encourage friendship within the community. We are a community that plays a wide variety of games, but first and foremost comes our love of Napoleonic Wars. With two companies that specialize in line infantry and cavalry, the 73rd offers diverse opportunities to succeed and enjoy yourself.

Event Schedule
Spoiler
6e Monday Linebattle [Cav] - 7 PM GMT / 2 PM EST

Tuesday Training - 6 PM GMT / 1 PM EST

2nd Tuesday Linebattle [Line/Cav] - 7 PM GMT / 2 PM EST

2nd Wednesday Line Only Linebattle [Line] - 7 PM GMT / 2 PM EST

48th Saturday Linebattle [Cav] - 7 PM GMT / 2 PM EST

2aBH Sunday Linebattle [Line] - 7 PM GMT / 2 PM EST
[close]

Interested in joining?

Do any of our traits listed above interest you? If so, you are very welcome to try your hand at playing with our regiment. Our regiment is based entirely on the cooperation of all our members. As such, our officers are looking out for what's best for the regiment: You.

If you think that our community is one you'd like to be a part of, add me on Steam - NickyJ - , visit our official website at 73rdeu.enjin.com, or come to our TeamSpeak server and ask one of our members about the joining process.

Offline RKR_HB_Kaiser_Magnerheim

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: RKR_OB_Kaiser_von_Magnerheim
« Reply #4208 on: April 14, 2017, 06:44:43 pm »
Regiment des Kaiserreichs

(A European, North American and Oceanic Regiment)

All are welcome to join the Regiment des Kaiserreichs (42nd Königsreicher Regiment). We are an international regiment that participates in European, North American  and Oceanic Events. Our schedule is listed below. Members are only required to go to at least one of these events a week.

European Region

Spoiler
Friday Training 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm GMT
Friday Line Battle 7:30 pm GMT - 8:30 pm GMT
Optional Friday Regimental Game Session 8:30 pm - 9:30 pm GMT

Saturday Training 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm GMT
Saturday Line Battle 7:00 pm GMT - 8:00 pm GMT
Optional Saturday Regimental Game Session 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm GMT
[close]

North American Region

Spoiler
Friday Training 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm EST
Friday Line Battle 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm EST
Optional Friday Regimental Game Session 9:00 pm - 10:00 pm EST

Saturday Training 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm EST
Saturday Line Battle 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm EST
Optional Saturday Regimental Game Session 9:00 pm - 10:00 pm EST
[close]

Oceanic Region

Spoiler
Saturday Training 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm AEST
Saturday Line Battle 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm AEST
Optional Saturday Regimental Game Session 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm AEST

Sunday Training 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm AEST
Sunday Line Battle 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm AEST
Optional Sunday Regimental Game Session 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm AEST
[close]

Recent Battle Footage

Below is a recent video of the RKR at a Line Battle.

Interested in joining?

If you would like to join please add one of the gentlemen below.

European Region:

North American Region:

Oceanic Region:       

« Last Edit: April 30, 2017, 05:03:40 am by RKR_HB_Kaiser_Magnerheim »

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_Ambiguous
« Reply #4209 on: April 14, 2017, 07:18:44 pm »

The The Nr5 "Kleist" Infanterie Regiment are recruiting now! If you are looking for a Line Infantry Regiment with over 110 members and you are within the European region, then this is the one for you! We value discipline and devotion above all although we welcome both new players and experienced ones! We are a very friendly and open community to people of all backgrounds provided that you abide by our regiment's code of honour. If you would be interested in joining then simply add me on steam.

Offline lostinnepal

• Private
  • Probably best mustache on all NW
    • View Profile
« Reply #4210 on: April 19, 2017, 02:35:15 pm »
Hi all.

I'm looking for a skirmisher/light infantry EU regiment I can join. I have left regimental actions some time ago and would like to join again, as a skirmisher/light, as that is what I play best and have the most experience.
Don't expect me to be there every day, I have a very social life and napoleonic wars is far low on my priorities xD. That beeing said, I want a RELAXED regiment, I'm tired of "discipline" on most of the annoying regiments out there. I would also prefer a small reg, but if your reg is relaxed I'll be very happy to join. Also a reg that doesn't do promotions solely on sundays, because apparently I'm one of the few on this community that has family to visit on the weekends.

If you wish to have me on your reg, add me on steam: lostinnepal

David_Schrein

« Reply #4211 on: April 19, 2017, 02:49:14 pm »
Hi all.

I'm looking for a skirmisher/light infantry EU regiment I can join. I have left regimental actions some time ago and would like to join again, as a skirmisher/light, as that is what I play best and have the most experience.
Don't expect me to be there every day, I have a very social life and napoleonic wars is far low on my priorities xD. That beeing said, I want a RELAXED regiment, I'm tired of "discipline" on most of the annoying regiments out there. I would also prefer a small reg, but if your reg is relaxed I'll be very happy to join. Also a reg that doesn't do promotions solely on sundays, because apparently I'm one of the few on this community that has family to visit on the weekends.

contacted

Offline Earth Bby

• FSE's Official Annoying English-Person
  • Donator
  • Bottom Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #4212 on: April 19, 2017, 06:17:51 pm »
Hi all.

contacted

Ye I agree if you want a undiscipled small reg, look no further than the 3rd  ;D

David_Schrein

« Reply #4213 on: April 19, 2017, 06:48:11 pm »
Hi all.

contacted

Ye I agree if you want a undiscipled small reg, look no further than the 3rd  ;D
Calling sparky now to rape u. THIS WENT TO FAR MARKS

Offline Earth Bby

• FSE's Official Annoying English-Person
  • Donator
  • Bottom Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #4214 on: April 19, 2017, 07:06:44 pm »
heheheh joking :^)