Author Topic: Favourite All Time Leader(s)  (Read 101652 times)

Offline McEwan

• Brigadier General
  • "McEwok" "McScrubwin" "ManJewban" "McWeewan"
    • View Profile
    • Marins de la Garde ImpĂ©riale on Enjin!
  • Nick: IXe[Marins]_McEwan
  • Side: Union
Re: Favourite All Time Leader(s)
« Reply #270 on: October 12, 2013, 11:42:58 pm »
Please keep discussion focused on leaders themselves, and not every other topic that surrounds them.

Kielbasa!

Offline Tali

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #271 on: October 13, 2013, 12:37:36 am »
What do you mean by suffering under Communist rule? only the rich people did there was no crimes in the communist states everyone had a job compared to the capitalist with the high amount of unemployed people, homeless etc. And dont drag the KGB or the GRU into this the USA was and are still using the CIA the exact same way as the sovjet used to the KGB and GRU. And it was the Sovjet union who won the war D-Day was completly uncessary the decisive moment of the war was at Stalingrad, Leningrad and Kursk.

Grammar nazis please leave me alone im swedish, english isnt my native langue.

You are completely fucking deluded.

Offline Commissar Jdf

• General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: USMC_Maj_CommissarJdf
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #272 on: October 13, 2013, 12:41:07 am »
What do you mean by suffering under Communist rule? only the rich people did there was no crimes in the communist states everyone had a job compared to the capitalist with the high amount of unemployed people, homeless etc. And dont drag the KGB or the GRU into this the USA was and are still using the CIA the exact same way as the sovjet used to the KGB and GRU. And it was the Sovjet union who won the war D-Day was completly uncessary the decisive moment of the war was at Stalingrad, Leningrad and Kursk.

Coming from someone who has Mitt Romney as their avatar...

Offline Duuring

• Duuring
  • Free at last
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: October 13, 2013, 12:42:41 am »
Which is obviously meant sarcastic.

Offline Ililsa

• Major
  • This knife of Sheffield steel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Retired_Ililsa
« Reply #274 on: October 13, 2013, 09:46:41 pm »
Which is obviously meant sarcastic.

Even if it's not, is it so hard for people to even try and pretend that they think other people's opinions are legitimate?

It's like if I said everyone who eats sweetcorn is wrong and spend many hours of my day trying to convince them of how wrong they are for eating those disgusting yellow teethy things.
Crawling back to you,
Ever thought of calling when you've had a few? 'cause I always do.
FUCKING MEDIEVAL HIPSTERS

Offline Take

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • 1RheinMainPage
  • Nick: 1Rhein_Oberst_Take
« Reply #275 on: October 13, 2013, 10:02:59 pm »

Otto von Bismarck

When Otto von Bismarck  became its Prime Minister in 1862, Prussia was a second-rate power overshadowed by Russia, Austria, France, and Britain. It was also unstable, its ancient monarchy and traditional Junker landowning class threatened by the rising forces of pan-German nationalism and liberal democratic revolution. When Bismarck retired in 1890, Prussia was the dominant part of a united German Empire which had become the greatest power in Europe. The old monarchy had not only survived, but the Prussian King had been transformed into a German Emperor. The Prussian aristocracy had become the military-bureaucratic masters of a mighty state.

Offline CharlesVasser

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: October 13, 2013, 11:17:14 pm »

What dont like the truth? its based on facts?

Offline Take

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • 1RheinMainPage
  • Nick: 1Rhein_Oberst_Take
« Reply #277 on: October 13, 2013, 11:29:49 pm »
Real communism never existed to begin with. All those communist states were authoritarian regimes  u could argue that it was the dictatorship of the proletariat which is the intermediate system between capitalism and communism according to Marx.
On top of that no regime ever called itsself communist Mao talked bout New Democracy and Lenin bout War Communism. But real communism didnt exist and is probably unrealistic to ever establish as a form of goverment what most people think of as communism these days are only pictures the western propaganda(mainly of the US during the cold war) painted in the end those systems always had more of the characteristics of Dictatorships than of communism .

Offline Hawke

• Donator
  • Aquila non capit muscas.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Hawke
« Reply #278 on: October 13, 2013, 11:30:16 pm »
So you're saying that the thousands of Allied soldiers who were killed defending and liberating France were unimportant?

Offline CharlesVasser

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: October 13, 2013, 11:32:46 pm »
Alot more Sovjets died defending the homeland im just saying that they did the most of the work. the germans only hade a few divisions on the westfront the majority was at the eastfront+ france gave up after 3 weeks they didnt really do much.

Offline CharlesVasser

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: October 13, 2013, 11:34:13 pm »
Real communism never existed to begin with. All those communist states were authoritarian regimes  u could argue that it was the dictatorship of the proletariat which is the intermediate system between capitalism and communism according to Marx.
On top of that no regime ever called itsself communist Mao talked bout New Democracy and Lenin bout War Communism. But real communism didnt exist and is probably unrealistic to ever establish as a form of goverment what most people think of as communism these days are only pictures the western propaganda(mainly of the US during the cold war) painted in the end those systems always had more of the characteristics of Dictatorships than of communism .

Agreed im not a a real communist the avatar is just to provoke certain nazis and people that belive in American propaganda.

Offline Hawke

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: October 13, 2013, 11:36:02 pm »
I'm not seeing how the Eastern Front was more important than the Western.

Offline CharlesVasser

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: October 13, 2013, 11:36:56 pm »
I'm not seeing how the Eastern Front was more important than the Western.

Are you really this stupid? just count the amount of dead germans on the east and the west.

Offline Hawke

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: October 13, 2013, 11:38:48 pm »
I'm not sure you understand how things work.

Offline CharlesVasser

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: October 13, 2013, 11:40:13 pm »
I'm not sure you understand how things work.

Please explain then.