Author Topic: North American Napoleonic Wars League [Season 6]  (Read 359109 times)

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
  • Luck is for Risk because he is bad at SMITE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Memefried
  • Side: Neutral
Re: North American Napoleonic Wars League [Season 6] STARTS 2/7
« Reply #2610 on: March 21, 2016, 10:01:33 pm »
3. - Lines must act as one! If one man in your line is engaged in melee, the rest have to engage in melee too! This means, you cannot split off some men to stall the enemy line in melee and have the rest form up, waiting for those who stalled to die in melee, so that the lined up rest can shoot!

Though, the way the rule is defined at the end there, it can be argued that the line is acting as if they are engaged in melee as they are not reloading or shooting and are treating the duels as if their line is broken.

So if both regiments agree to it, it should be no problem.

I assume they invoked rule 29 to make up their own rule. The 3eVolt was going to stop dueling anyway, but of course refs strong armed us by making things up - because we are children and can't handle ourselves  ::)

Hey now, don't be less than truthful here. I allowed 3 duels before I forced you guys to continue with the match. That isn't "strong arming" by using rule 29. I enjoyed the three duels the same as any other, but this isn't a duel tournament and I won't tolerate unnecessary wasting of time. If you want to duel for an extended period, do it on your own time.

Well exactly who's time are they wasting? Both regiments agreed to duel and were dueling and having fun, and apparently you enjoyed the duels. Shouldn't be a problem.

Offline Nappy Surena

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 91st_Ens_Sura_Fraser
« Reply #2611 on: March 21, 2016, 10:27:22 pm »
3. - Lines must act as one! If one man in your line is engaged in melee, the rest have to engage in melee too! This means, you cannot split off some men to stall the enemy line in melee and have the rest form up, waiting for those who stalled to die in melee, so that the lined up rest can shoot!

Though, the way the rule is defined at the end there, it can be argued that the line is acting as if they are engaged in melee as they are not reloading or shooting and are treating the duels as if their line is broken.

So if both regiments agree to it, it should be no problem.

I assume they invoked rule 29 to make up their own rule. The 3eVolt was going to stop dueling anyway, but of course refs strong armed us by making things up - because we are children and can't handle ourselves  ::)

Hey now, don't be less than truthful here. I allowed 3 duels before I forced you guys to continue with the match. That isn't "strong arming" by using rule 29. I enjoyed the three duels the same as any other, but this isn't a duel tournament and I won't tolerate unnecessary wasting of time. If you want to duel for an extended period, do it on your own time.

Well exactly who's time are they wasting? Both regiments agreed to duel and were dueling and having fun, and apparently you enjoyed the duels. Shouldn't be a problem.

If they want to duel let them unless a leader complains which no leader has complained because of the duels because they ALLOWED them and as for chat I think a referee should only say stay out of global If a regiment leader complains

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #2612 on: March 21, 2016, 10:29:15 pm »
He's right, refs should stay out of purple as much as possible.

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Nappy Surena

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2613 on: March 21, 2016, 10:30:51 pm »

*cough* AP0C *cough*

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
  • Luck is for Risk because he is bad at SMITE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Memefried
« Reply #2614 on: March 22, 2016, 12:08:34 am »

*cough* AP0C *cough*

Shush child

You did nothing but meme at me

Offline Commander Bondage

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Don Bonleone
  • Side: Union
« Reply #2615 on: March 22, 2016, 12:11:43 am »
Bondage is best ref imo
Tears and screams of pain and pleasure our gifts we will share forever
*President of the Heartkeeper's club*Chairman of the Good Boys board*

Offline Karth

• Donator
  • General of 63e| NW Official Admin
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 63e_General_Karth
« Reply #2616 on: March 22, 2016, 12:12:18 am »
Does anyone regularly stream ?

Offline Nappy Surena

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2617 on: March 22, 2016, 12:15:09 am »
Bondage is best ref imo

No, Swift is best ref NA

Offline Karth

• Donator
  • General of 63e| NW Official Admin
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 63e_General_Karth
« Reply #2618 on: March 22, 2016, 12:31:46 am »
Oh and, since this thread was the topic of which several users were muted.
I advise each and every one of you to read: https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=29807.0 

Offline Commander Bondage

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Don Bonleone
« Reply #2619 on: March 22, 2016, 12:35:48 am »
Oh fuck off with that shit, this forum is starting to look like a nazi regime

"Oh yeah guys shoving our fists down your asses might be a bit uncomfortable but its for the off chance that some of our old members get off on that shit teehee"
Tears and screams of pain and pleasure our gifts we will share forever
*President of the Heartkeeper's club*Chairman of the Good Boys board*

Offline Grimsight

• Donator
  • ᴅɪꜱʀᴇꜱᴩᴇᴄᴛ_Yᴏᴜʀ_ᴍᴇᴍᴇꜱ
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3eVolt
« Reply #2620 on: March 22, 2016, 12:41:45 am »
If they want to duel let them unless a leader complains which no leader has complained because of the duels because they ALLOWED them and as for chat I think a referee should only say stay out of global If a regiment leader complains

+1 for this common sense

Offline GeneralSquirts

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • some pleb
    • View Profile
« Reply #2621 on: March 22, 2016, 01:17:10 am »
I mean as long as the integrity of the rules were being upheld, I wouldn't bother with stopping it. The point that another rule or another set of rules are broken together during the process and the actual integrity/standard of the match is being ignored, I.E. what happened after the first dueling round I let the 3DM / 1stIB have, then that's when I shut it down. Didn't see the 3eVolt / IV match so I don't know if they did that or not. I just don't see the point, you guys are arguing about 1v1 dueling in NANWL. Like christ, has the community really downgraded that far that you are now having to complain about not being allowed to 1v1 in a groupfighting/regimental group-based tournament? ??? If you want a 1v1 regimental dueling tournament, go make one. Lol.

Offline Swerpious Maximous

• Brigadier General
  • I'm not creative
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Swerp
« Reply #2622 on: March 22, 2016, 01:35:11 am »
When did this become a groupfighting league?
I'm not cool enough for a signature

Offline Grimsight

• Donator
  • ᴅɪꜱʀᴇꜱᴩᴇᴄᴛ_Yᴏᴜʀ_ᴍᴇᴍᴇꜱ
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3eVolt
« Reply #2623 on: March 22, 2016, 01:36:27 am »
I mean as long as the integrity of the rules were being upheld, I wouldn't bother with stopping it. The point that another rule or another set of rules are broken together during the process and the actual integrity/standard of the match is being ignored, I.E. what happened after the first dueling round I let the 3DM / 1stIB have, then that's when I shut it down. Didn't see the 3eVolt / IV match so I don't know if they did that or not. I just don't see the point, you guys are arguing about 1v1 dueling in NANWL. Like christ, has the community really downgraded that far that you are now having to complain about not being allowed to 1v1 in a groupfighting/regimental group-based tournament? ??? If you want a 1v1 regimental dueling tournament, go make one. Lol.

Nothing has 'downgraded'.. regiments have had the occasional duel in 1v1 LBs since the game came out. Its all for fun.

Offline Superbad

• Ros the whore of Winterfell
  • Donator
  • Nothing gold can stay...
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SuperbadV
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #2624 on: March 22, 2016, 02:24:16 am »

Nothing has 'downgraded'.. regiments have had the occasional duel in 1v1 LBs since the game came out. Its all for fun.

Fun is the reason we all still play this game...