Author Topic: North American Napoleonic Wars League [Season 6]  (Read 359093 times)

Offline Andee

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: North American Napoleonic Wars League [Season 6] STARTS 2/7
« Reply #1980 on: March 07, 2016, 03:29:36 am »
Label and squirts getting their boy Salah ref.

We giving it to anyone now?
xD

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #1981 on: March 07, 2016, 03:30:00 am »
So, quick question.

I understand a 3 match ban for a member leaving an NWL reg to join another. But I don't understand a 3 match ban for players that are not from an NWL reg.

Also, the whole roster thing is pretty retarded. Im not going to fucking steam someone everytime I get a recruit just to have them banned for three matches.
you have to admit tho, the rosters do stop double reggers and massive reg hoppers like rico
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Amit_

• Captain
  • 22nd "Cheshire" Regiment
    • View Profile
    • Reddit Rescue Force
  • Nick: [22nd]Maj_Amit
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1982 on: March 07, 2016, 03:30:06 am »
In the match against the 4th, Godfried retreated his line up a hill and had them fire down on us. He was quite a bit away from his line and as soon as his guys fired he charged us with his line being quite a bit away from him. He broke our line which was shooting because he wasn't anywhere near his line and just opted to stay near our line and break us when he finished firing. Had he been with his line the IV would have been able to get a lot more shots in and take out a lot more 4th. You can see in the photo that his line is shooting and he is way below charging us

[close]

From what I saw, he did engage your line early, but let us think about that situation. He as an officer is a ways away from his line, but still parallel to the column. Him charging means that his line must stop firing and then charge. It will take them some time to catch up while your line has the ability to kill the officer (through shooting or melee from people on that side of the line), get your formation and fire as they charge and then fire. Is it poor play from the side of the 4th officer to do that? My personal opinion: yes. He should be within 10 man distance of his line at all times. That's what I think, though. Specifically from what we saw, he broke no rules. I would very much not like to see anything like that again, though.

I understand a 3 match ban for a member leaving an NWL reg to join another. But I don't understand a 3 match ban for players that are not from an NWL reg.

Also, the whole roster thing is pretty retarded. Im not going to fucking steam someone everytime I get a recruit just to have them banned for three matches.[/quote]

Those are the rules you agreed to when you signed up. You and I may not agree 100% with what they are at present, but you can't make that claim half way into the season and expect something to be done. Make a note of it and then at the end of the league it has to be considered.

Additionally, yes, you do have to make a message to someone to have people added to your roster if you want to be able to eventually play them. Everyone else does it and you will have to, too. If you don't want to, designate someone in your regiment to do it for you. How many recruits are you really getting that it bothers you that much? If you are getting a lot, then wait until Thursday night or Friday morning to have them added as a group. Afterall, there's no rush since they wouldn't be able to play for 3 rounds anyway.

The regiment roster thing does catch people who double reg in NANWL regiments. Yes, I have already caught 3 people who have done it and dealt with that according to each situation.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2016, 03:40:30 am by Amit_ »
Who the fug am I? Read up here.

Offline Rutger Müller

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ryu? | Fancy?? | Rutger???
« Reply #1983 on: March 07, 2016, 03:31:03 am »
So, quick question.

Also, the whole roster thing is pretty retarded. Im not going to fucking steam someone everytime I get a recruit just to have them banned for three matches.
you have to admit tho, the rosters do stop double reggers and massive reg hoppers like rico
But Rico's shit it wouldn't matter if he plays in a match

Offline Commander Bondage

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Don Bonleone
« Reply #1984 on: March 07, 2016, 03:31:29 am »
The conspiracy thickens
Tears and screams of pain and pleasure our gifts we will share forever
*President of the Heartkeeper's club*Chairman of the Good Boys board*

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #1985 on: March 07, 2016, 03:33:06 am »
What do you do if an officer rambos? :o
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Commander Bondage

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Don Bonleone
« Reply #1986 on: March 07, 2016, 03:33:53 am »

You laugh at him
Tears and screams of pain and pleasure our gifts we will share forever
*President of the Heartkeeper's club*Chairman of the Good Boys board*

Lawbringer

« Reply #1987 on: March 07, 2016, 03:34:06 am »
oh ok so we can do this now? minus The pistol part

If we indeed can now we can add a new strategy to our playbook

Offline Andee

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1988 on: March 07, 2016, 03:34:42 am »
So, quick question.

Yeah it stops people from hopping NWL regs, but why put a 3 match ban on someone thats new to the reg and the league?
xD

Offline GeneralSquirts

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • some pleb
    • View Profile
« Reply #1989 on: March 07, 2016, 03:39:19 am »
Label and squirts getting their boy Salah ref.

We giving it to anyone now?

I wasn't even a referee when he was accepted. Don't know what you're referring there. Thanks for the input though.

Offline Andee

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1990 on: March 07, 2016, 03:40:23 am »
Community Name: Andee
Steam Profile (link): https://steamcommunity.com/id/gardner119/
Regiment: 3DM
Why do you want to be a referee?: Idk, looks like anyone with NW is getting ref so I thought I'd apply to add something to my resume
Why do you think you would be a good referee?: Because it's hard to be bad.
Admin Experience: Several large events, NAGF admin blah blah blah
Did you read all the rules thoroughly?: Been in the league since season 1, so yeah.
Will you admin fairly and unbiased?: I will admin so biasly.
xD

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1991 on: March 07, 2016, 03:40:53 am »
tbh anyone could secretly play without the refs knowing if you play your cards right  ;)

Offline Becker-

• Donator
    • View Profile
    • "The Gang joins the Army"
  • Nick: Bring back the 54th.
« Reply #1992 on: March 07, 2016, 03:43:00 am »
So, quick question.

Yeah it stops people from hopping NWL regs, but why put a 3 match ban on someone thats new to the reg and the league?

We wouldn't have to worry about reghoppers/double reggers if leaders actually had some sort of dignity.

Offline Amit_

• Captain
  • 22nd "Cheshire" Regiment
    • View Profile
    • Reddit Rescue Force
  • Nick: [22nd]Maj_Amit
« Reply #1993 on: March 07, 2016, 03:44:00 am »
So, quick question.

The following is in response to your previous post.

Those are the rules you agreed to when you signed up. You and I may not agree 100% with what they are at present, but you can't make that claim half way into the season and expect something to be done. Make a note of it and then at the end of the league it has to be considered.

Additionally, yes, you do have to make a message to someone to have people added to your roster if you want to be able to eventually play them. Everyone else does it and you will have to, too. If you don't want to, designate someone in your regiment to do it for you. How many recruits are you really getting that it bothers you that much? If you are getting a lot, then wait until Thursday night or Friday morning to have them added as a group. Afterall, there's no rush since they wouldn't be able to play for 3 rounds anyway.

The regiment roster thing does catch people who double reg in NANWL regiments. Yes, I have already caught 3 people who have done it and dealt with that according to each situation.
Who the fug am I? Read up here.

Offline Stark99

• Major
    • View Profile
    • http://steamcommunity.com/groups/allagainst63econspiracy#
  • Nick: [3DM] Stark [79th]
« Reply #1994 on: March 07, 2016, 03:44:40 am »
Community Name: Stork
Steam Profile (link): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198058284157/
Regiment: 1DM
Why do you want to be a referee? So I can referee and it is a status symbol right i will more good than donald trump wen im accepted
Why do you think you would be a good referee? because i am faire and unbiasedd and i habe 1231 huors on game!!
Admin Experience: Soem random groupfighting server and superdiamond miners gaming community chief leader
Did you read all the rules thoroughly? yes,
Will you admin fairly and unbiased? yes
« Last Edit: March 07, 2016, 03:46:18 am by Stark99 »
Stark. For being a supporter of the IRA I will not permit you to take part in any forum games I GM.
DOWN WITH DUURING