Author Topic: North American Napoleonic Wars League [Season 6]  (Read 359104 times)

Offline nathan6254

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4eGren AdjC
  • Side: Union
Re: North American Napoleonic Wars League [Season 6] STARTS 2/7
« Reply #615 on: February 04, 2016, 03:06:00 am »
Reminder to regiments, get your rosters in asap

Offline Andee

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #616 on: February 04, 2016, 06:00:39 am »

Who do we send these to? And how?
xD

Offline nathan6254

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #617 on: February 04, 2016, 06:03:19 am »

Nathan or Bean

Offline GeneralSquirts

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • some pleb
    • View Profile
« Reply #618 on: February 04, 2016, 12:56:53 pm »

I'm assuming the rosters have to be sent via chat or screenshot of some sort. I'm also assuming you'd obviously have to include the in-game names of all members participating from your regiment and (this I'm not sure about) provide GUIDs. Hopefully bean/nathan lets everyone know the basic format for sending these in.

Offline PapaBean

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Just in case I don’t see ya…
    • View Profile
  • Nick: We out
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #619 on: February 04, 2016, 10:36:40 pm »

I'm assuming the rosters have to be sent via chat or screenshot of some sort. I'm also assuming you'd obviously have to include the in-game names of all members participating from your regiment and (this I'm not sure about) provide GUIDs. Hopefully bean/nathan lets everyone know the basic format for sending these in.

The formatting does not matter if you send me or nathan it as a google doc or screenshots or something along that line I really dont care.  As long as i get the info :)

Offline Diversey

• Sergeant Major
  • better than ur reg
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 54e Col Diversey
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #620 on: February 05, 2016, 12:33:26 am »

The formatting does not matter if you send me or nathan it as a google doc or screenshots or something along that line I really dont care.  As long as i get the info :)
You still have a link to our roster, yeah?

Offline Ody

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • MoskovGren Ody on steam
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MoskovGren_Kpt_~Odysseus~
« Reply #621 on: February 05, 2016, 12:43:54 am »
Yo 63e I'd like to see your roster pm it to me or something

Lawbringer

« Reply #622 on: February 05, 2016, 01:09:38 am »
Yo 63e I'd like to see your roster pm it to me or something

All 63e are generic thou

Offline nathan6254

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #623 on: February 05, 2016, 01:24:36 am »
No regiment rosters will be given out to other regimental leaders unless both regiment parties agree. On Saturday, Sintra and I will show only your regiments roster to confirm your own roster.

Offline Ody

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • MoskovGren Ody on steam
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MoskovGren_Kpt_~Odysseus~
« Reply #624 on: February 05, 2016, 01:28:09 am »
No regiment rosters will be given out to other regimental leaders unless both regiment parties agree. On Saturday, Sintra and I will show only your regiments roster to confirm your own roster.
Who will confirm your roster? Do I just assume all your "new recruits" will be sat out for 3 matches?

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #625 on: February 05, 2016, 01:33:07 am »
How does it work if we play players who aren't on our submitted roster but also aren't in other regiments? Like new recruits or old friends who don't play except for 1v1s? Do we need to report those on here or resubmit a roster?

Any additions to roster must be given to HM along with steam  profiles for the people you are adding and uids if necessary
so who does the 63e give their roster too?

Probs be Amit, Windflower, or Label.  Whoever is the moderator for the matches will be in charge of that.

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline PJ

• Colonel
  • Beneath the gold, the bitter steel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: PJ
« Reply #626 on: February 05, 2016, 01:34:27 am »
Who will confirm your roster? Do I just assume all your "new recruits" will be sat out for 3 matches?
lol, if you're going to instigate a fight I suggest you don't do it on this thread.
A year of underdogs

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #627 on: February 05, 2016, 01:44:04 am »
i already asked that question....................................................................
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline PapaBean

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Just in case I don’t see ya…
    • View Profile
  • Nick: We out
« Reply #628 on: February 05, 2016, 01:59:17 am »
i already asked that question....................................................................

Funny how you think we would just throw cadets into the match ody but we have a trial that people have to pass in order to be in the NWL line and on top of that yes they would sit out for 3 matches. 

For our matches another mod/ref would confirm the people who are at the match with the list.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2016, 02:19:22 am by Nitram »

Offline Chantakey

• Donator
  • Slayer of Weebs, Destroyer of WoR, Fattest cock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Hoekage of NW
« Reply #629 on: February 05, 2016, 02:38:50 am »

Funny how you think we would just throw cadets into the match ody but we have a trial that people have to pass in order to be in the NWL line and on top of that yes they would sit out for 3 matches. 

For our matches another mod/ref would confirm the people who are at the match with the list.
So what your saying is if I joined id be the leader right?