Author Topic: ☵ Man_vs_Bots_Rebirth  (Read 73560 times)

Offline Messiah

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Re: ☵ Man_vs_Bots_Rebirth
« Reply #300 on: June 17, 2018, 10:33:38 pm »
Unban Request:

Name under which you were banned:
I do not really member. It was probably "k".

Have you checked if you can join the server in the next hour
 (to see if it wasn't a 1 hour ban)?:

I was banned a very long time ago.

What was happening when you got banned:
I don't quite remember but I either said something offensive or got into a fight with an admin. But I have matured since then and learned my lesson, and I remember having lots of fun on your server and I would like to play on it again. I promise it won't happen again.

Time and date:
11:54 AM 6/16/18

Timezone:
CST

User Identification Number:
I do not know how to find this.

Without you giving your GUID you cant be unbanned - that's the number that appears on the chat in server when you join  "XXXXX has joined the server GUID 00000000 " etc

My ID is 1601838.

Offline sum_ting_wong

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Banned from Man_vs_Bots
« Reply #301 on: June 20, 2018, 12:35:21 am »
6/19/2018 around 3:00-5:50 PM I was Perm Banned for no reason. What happened was that I was a sapper on that server and thank god I remember the nickname of the Admin: Jeebuz_Rebirth, so i was a sapper building and I saw jeebuz_Rebirth building and I broke one plank and i was gonna break a sandbag to connect my construction to his, and make it bigger and better, he on the other hand slayed me and kicked I joined back and said why did you slay me, and he said dont break my construction , i said i was going to break and connect it to your construction you "moron" quote, and he kicked or banned for one hour then i joined back, but I changed my player nickname to Sum_Ting_Wong and the player looked some what "asian" but of course I ment the character to look like a joke, and i played.T hen 1 hour later i joined back and i was "undercover" and i asked the admin why did you kick and slay player "wopkins" (my player name before "sum_ting_wong) and he said he "slurred" Moron?? a slur, you have to be a baby to get your feelings hurt, but of course i was undercover* and i said the reason he ( keep in mind me) broke the sand bag to connect to yours, then a second admin which i dont remember name of but character letters contained, M-h kicked me from the server for asking questions, then i joined back and asked really nice, "admin pls tell why you kicked me from server" he then said nothing i ask then a 2nd time and then he perm banned me, and now i am here stuck writing a forum reply. If the "supervisor" see and reads this please deal with this i really enjoy the server, and yes i am sorry for calling him a "moron" but he didnt have to go all mean on me didnt he?? PLEASE DEAL WITH THESE ADMINS AND UNBAN ME I WILL GIVE YOU MY MAIL IF I HAVE TO TELLING YOU MY PLAYER ID THANK YOU.

Offline Mohawky

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: June 20, 2018, 07:58:05 am »
"I was Perm Banned for no reason"  OMG? REALLY?  Wow, let me rush off and "deal with" those evil admins, and maybe execute the rogue admins involved.

But..... Wait...…….

As "Wopkins" you've been trolling for awhile and earned yourself several temp bans and numerous warnings from eight different admins over two weeks since you joined the server regularly - mostly for destroying defences or trolling bots and players - primarily sappers whose defences you destroy or doors in fortifications when nobody is looking.

I was on the server at the time and watched this play out - you were warned several times, kicked twice - temp banned by Jeebuz - you came back shouting admin abuse and spamming chat with insults and constant "tell me why" when you full well knew why and other players like Escalioth were telling you to "STFU idiot".

"Undercover" ?  What a moron - your GUID does not change - whatever you choose to call yourself in game - it was perfectly obvious to all the admin (there were six on server at the time) who you were and that you were pretending to be someone else and you were deliberately trolling and chat baiting Jeebuz.

You were warned to desist or be banned - you ignored that and continued. In light of your previous bans, I then perm banned you as I will not have admins who are performing their jobs correctly, falsely accused of admin abuse by petulant entitled trolls who have already been warned and temped several times.

Your story is utter bullshit.

As to supplying your ID - don't bother - we already have it - its what we ban you by - and you wont be getting an unban.

Best Regards

"Supervisor"
« Last Edit: June 20, 2018, 03:25:11 pm by Mohawky »

Offline sum_ting_wong

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: June 23, 2018, 01:28:04 am »
Ok, I'm sorry this won't happen again please give me unban, and I promise next time i do something like you mentioned "utter bullshit" you can permanently ban me, I am sorry for my actions for being a complete dick, hopefully this won't happen next time, please unban I am sorry. I really miss Man-vs-Bots it has the best map features that i enjoy and use to i played this server ever sense i got game please unban.

Offline nytek

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #304 on: June 26, 2018, 01:57:10 pm »
I think this server is amazing and the maps are perfectly detailed. One of my favourite servers on Warband. Thumbs up to the owner and the admins!
Proud member of the 8th Hussars. UI/UX design freelancer. I love gaming and coding.

Offline Mohawky

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: June 27, 2018, 02:00:21 pm »
Ok, I'm sorry this won't happen again please give me unban, and I promise next time i do something like you mentioned "utter bullshit" you can permanently ban me, I am sorry for my actions for being a complete dick, hopefully this won't happen next time, please unban I am sorry. I really miss Man-vs-Bots it has the best map features that i enjoy and use to i played this server ever sense i got game please unban.

Passed to server admin for unban - just enjoy the server in future.

AeroNinja

« Reply #306 on: July 06, 2018, 09:17:49 am »
I think this server is amazing and the maps are perfectly detailed. One of my favourite servers on Warband. Thumbs up to the owner and the admins!
True. Respectful admins and the gameplay overall is Magnificent.

Have a bump. :)

Offline Combatworthywombat

• Private
  • Real men fight with their hips, not their fists
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: August 06, 2018, 02:54:15 pm »

You have Mohawky to thank for that - countless hours spent making and fine tuning maps :)

Offline NotOnly

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Major in the Nr13 and 24th Illinois
« Reply #308 on: July 04, 2022, 10:45:37 pm »
Nope wont leave this completely dead.

Admin Application:

In game name: NotOnly
Link to steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Nunly/
Why you want to be an admin: This server used to be my favourite back in the older days, its sad to see that its mostly dead. Saw like 3,4 people play the other day without any admin, maybe it will help repopulate the server a bit if there is an admin present in those situations.
Past admin experience: NWBC, 2v2 League, few 1v1´s here and there
Ingame ID: 1749187
« Last Edit: July 05, 2022, 12:24:18 am by NotOnly »

Offline 33rdKincaid

• Major General
  • 33rd_Col_Kincaid
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Kincaid
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #309 on: July 05, 2022, 10:47:42 am »

Admin Application:

Why you want to be an admin: This server used to be my favourite back in the older days, its sad to see that its mostly dead. Saw like 3,4 people play the other day without any admin, maybe it will help repopulate the server a bit if there is an admin present in those situations.

Thanks for populating mate, was good to see a few bodies on it yesterday! Might even reignite some interest :D

Accepted!

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [BBG] tired
« Reply #310 on: July 31, 2022, 08:29:06 am »

Admin Application:

Thanks for populating mate, was good to see a few bodies on it yesterday! Might even reignite some interest :D

Accepted!

If you want more AI ready maps, I posted a link to all my maps in the mapping channel, or join the BBG discord and go to the #map_downloads channel. There's a list with pics (since my one here has since been updated a bit on FSE) in the Discord - #map_list_with_pictures