Author Topic: {AZW} 57th West Middlesex British Regiment of foot (Recruiting) "Die Hards"  (Read 10525 times)

Offline McEwan

• Brigadier General
  • "McEwok" "McScrubwin" "ManJewban" "McWeewan"
    • View Profile
    • Marins de la Garde Impériale on Enjin!
  • Nick: IXe[Marins]_McEwan
  • Side: Union
Sorry to interject, but I think the overarching question is, "Why is a Zulu mod regiment page up on the NW Regiment board when the mod isn't even out yet? Why is is here in the first place in fact?"

I was told to do this but the mod makers, i am not the only regiment
Well I'm sorry to say it, but I think you need to remove this thread from this board, as this is a board strictly for NW regiments, and not for any mod regiments. Do you know what happened with the North and South mod regiment threads prior to its release? They were all locked on sight until they could be moved to the North and South board when it was created.

Kielbasa!

Offline pod455

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Padraig
  • Side: Neutral
good luck

Offline Caesar15

• Sergeant
  • For crown and country!
    • View Profile
Sorry to interject, but I think the overarching question is, "Why is a Zulu mod regiment page up on the NW Regiment board when the mod isn't even out yet? Why is is here in the first place in fact?"

I was told to do this but the mod makers, i am not the only regiment
Well I'm sorry to say it, but I think you need to remove this thread from this board, as this is a board strictly for NW regiments, and not for any mod regiments. Do you know what happened with the North and South mod regiment threads prior to its release? They were all locked on sight until they could be moved to the North and South board when it was created.

Maybe we should get a Zulu sub-board as quickly as possible then.

Offline McEwan

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
Then you should get the mod dev to apply to an admin to get a board as quickly as possible. A PM would do fine, but if you have any on Steam that would be the quickest choice.

Kielbasa!

Offline Caesar15

• Sergeant
  • For crown and country!
    • View Profile
Then you should get the mod dev to apply to an admin to get a board as quickly as possible. A PM would do fine, but if you have any on Steam that would be the quickest choice.

Contacting now..

Offline McEwan

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile

Contacting now..
Good luck with it all! :D

Kielbasa!

Offline Skipper

• First Lieutenant
  • The real Skipper of NW
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Skipper
Pirate_Battle_1 Community Rep||||[Former]Groupfighting admin, Jail Break server admin||||88th, 126th, 33rd, 24th, 57th, 2ndCSG, 54th, 4th, 65th, 5Brg, 67th, 57e, 28th

Offline Potterr

• Donator
  • can u not
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 27th_Rec_John_Potterr
  • Side: Confederacy
Good luck

Offline Caesar15

• Sergeant
  • For crown and country!
    • View Profile

Contacting now..
Good luck with it all! :D

Success (:

Offline Skipper

• First Lieutenant
  • The real Skipper of NW
    • View Profile
Pirate_Battle_1 Community Rep||||[Former]Groupfighting admin, Jail Break server admin||||88th, 126th, 33rd, 24th, 57th, 2ndCSG, 54th, 4th, 65th, 5Brg, 67th, 57e, 28th

Offline Deofuta

• Captain
  • 1stEPI_Fw_Deofuta
    • View Profile
This is a board for NW regiments. This is not an NW regiment. It is now locked until I decide what to do with it.

Offline Fabbels

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Good luck Davie :)

Offline Skipper

• First Lieutenant
  • The real Skipper of NW
    • View Profile

Offline Skipper

• First Lieutenant
  • The real Skipper of NW
    • View Profile
I appreciate everyone showing their support saying good luck and everything but we don't really need it because it is just the 126th on zulu mod and recruiting anyone else who wants to help, but still don't stop saying it, it's nice.

Offline BloodBeag

• Private
  • You're one day closer to death and you're wastingt
    • View Profile
  • Nick: BloodBeag
Application
Name(Username):BloodBeag
Steam:BloodBeag
Maturity: Scale to 1-10:8
Will you be active?:yes
Past regimental experiences:ive been in loads but for nw im in 7teLWR right now.
Fur der kroooown!