Author Topic: 7th Battalion Kings German Legion EU *Merged Into The Household Devision*  (Read 6493 times)

Offline DanielG453

• Donator
  • Brexit the Greatest political victory since 1979!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: DanielG453
  • Side: Confederacy

The 7th Battalion King's German Legion
We are a new European Regiment based on the 7th Battalion Kings German Legion. We focus on creating a fun environment while also being disciplined. We have a fair ranking system and also have a medal system to reward hard work within the Regiment. Here is some history on the 7th Battalion King's German Legion.

History of the King's German Legion
The King's German Legion was formed in 1803 from officers and men of the disbanded Hanoverian Army. On the 5th of July 1803, the had French occupied Hanover. King George III of England and Hanover authorised the discharged men of the Hanoverian Army to be incorporated in two units, the King's German Regiment and the Foreign Corps, which on 19 December 1803 were merged to form the King's German Legion.

The King's German Legion fought in the Peninsular War and defended the farm complex of La Haie Sainte at Waterloo.

In February 1816, following the fall of Napoleon and the liberation of Hanover the King's German Legion was re-integrated into the Hanoverian Army.

Ranking System

Line Company
Commissioned Officers
Colonel: Col
Lieutenant Colonel: LtCol
Major: Maj
Captain: Cpt
Lieutenant: Lt
Second Lieutenant: 2ndLt
Ensign: Ens
Non Commissioned Officers
Serjeant Major: SgtMaj
Colour Sergeant CSgt
Sergeant: Sgt
Corporal: Cpl
Lance Corporal: LCpl
Enlisted
Grenadier Guard: GrnGrd
Grenadier: Grn
Guardsman: Gdm
Kingsman: Kgm
Regular: Rgl
Private First Class: Pfc
Private: Pte
Recruit: Rct
Reserve: Res
Light Company
Commissioned Officers
Captain: Cpt
Leuitenant: Lt
Ensign: Ens
Non Commissioned Officers
Sergeant: Sgt
Corporal: Cpl
Lance Corporal: LCpl
Enlisted
Chosen Man
Kingsman: Kgm
Regular: Rgl
Private: Pte
Recruit: Rct
Reserve: Res

Line Roster
Spoiler
COs:
Col James_TTT
Cpt Max
2ndLt Sidious

NCOs:
SjtMaj Dondergod
Cpl Irvine
Cpl Stinging

Enlisted:

Gdm Constantine
Gdm Battlecow

Kgm Fluriz

Rgl Alasdair
Rgl Drunken_Elf
Rgl Daniel
Rgl Old guard

Private First Class:
Pfc Douglas
Pfc josef
Pfc Zombwatz
Pfc Merek
Pfc Ironpaw
Pfc Shaggy
Pfc Ryan
Pfc Vexer
Pfc Martoow
Pfc Peitpatat
Pfc Bolin
Pfc Gosu

Private:
Pte Carros_Rage
Pte Brandon
Pte Rodluvann
Pte Stone
Pte Warden
Pte Maverick
Pte Micheal_Collins
Pte Owen
Pte SidiousNr2
Pte Spence
Pte Neck
Pte Atomic Chicken
Pte Conkayne
Pte Hugi
Pte David_Milford

Recruits:
Rct Drop
Rct F6RG
Rct GDMexperienceit
Rct PassMeTheMonkey
Rct Bagnal_Mcdola
Rct Conquistador
Rct Ace_NL
Rct Ziggeh
Rct GET_SHREKT
Rct Joey_Uchiha
Rct Chicken21
Rct Jaf
Rct Chicken_Broth
Rct Oreo
Rct Bubba Gump
Rct Mini Stinging
Rct Macethebase
Rct Sgtscipio
Rct Jeffaery
Rct Sergeant Maggot
Rct CampManitoulin

Res Captain_Frosty
Res Melsyo
Res Eirik
[close]
Light Roster
Spoiler
COs:
Lt ShadowDK

NCOs:

Sjt. Spitfireboy

Enlisted:

Kgm. Harry
Rgl. Croft
Rgl. Panzer
Pte. Zwilllare
Pte. Hawk
Pte. Jake
Pte. Chief
Pte. Baker
Pte. Marcus
Pte. Engin
Pte. Shaggy
Pte. Conquistador
Pte. Zax
Pte. Martoow
Pte Conway
[close]

Leaders
Col: James
Coming Soon
Maj: Max

Lt: ShadowDK

2nd Lt: Sidious
Coming Soon

Information
Banner:

Tags:
Line: 7thKGL_Rank_Name
Lights: 7thKGL_Lights_Rank_Name
Teamspeak IP: tsgb1.vilayer.com:9992
« Last Edit: July 31, 2015, 11:28:33 pm by DanielG453 »

Offline Syntax

• First Lieutenant
  • 사랑 - 행복 - 가족
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: 7th Battalion Kings German Legion EU *New Thread*
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2015, 08:48:47 pm »
Best of luck!  ::)

Offline Josh Faraday

• Colonel
  • Desires Stroh 80.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Arminius
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2015, 09:16:25 pm »
Good Luck
Arminius/Dennis Bergkamp/Tristan Bouvier/J.P. ...

All my life I’ve been fearful of defeat. But now that it has come it’s not near as terrible as I’d expected. The sun still shines, water still tastes good…glory is all well and good but life is enough, nay?

Offline Sanders

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Banned!
  • 18e_CplFo
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2015, 09:36:44 pm »
Good luck m'8s.

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2015, 09:48:19 pm »
Big regiment. Good luck!

Offline AtomicChicken

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2015, 01:37:40 am »
Hello, I was a member of this regiment I over all thought  it was fun but a word of warning! THE LEADERS ARE CUNTS! The evidence I have to prove this is a recent incident which has occured. I was a Cpl on a N&S regiment the 116thPA and James let us use his teamspeak for our regiment. so everything was going fine noting bad but then James wanted to join in for an event. we thought no problem but what started happening was James was trolling and not following orders. We started to get fustrated and gave out to him. He kicked our member from the channel which we were not happy about. After the event he started telling us he's starting an Anglo Zulu War mod I then said I was interested so he started moving all the interested member to his office but he didin't move me. I was confused so my Col moved me in. I was quickly moved out I was Moved to his office again same thing occured. I was quite confused but then he moves everyone to our channel and stated he was starting a regiment on N&S and so brought most of our members with him. He bribed our members with high ranks. I was of course very angry and confronted him. He said he wants to make 2 detachments. we didin't like the idea of him taking our members. We left the teamspeak and went to a different 1. he sent me a message on steam saying am I leaving the 7thKGL I said I don't know as I was very angry with him. He then started sending abusive messages to my Col. But he sent me a light hearted message to me. To be honest I knew he was going to get me to join. I have attached an image of the abuse he sent me. Then him and Max came to the teamspeak we were in and started playing that celebration (to be honest I don't know the name of the song). That's just a word of warning if you are considering to join this regiment. The fact that a Col of a respected regiment would do such a thing its quite unmature and childish. The image is the some of the abuse he gave me. click the image to enlarge it. Thank you
« Last Edit: July 26, 2015, 02:45:14 am by AtomicChicken »

Offline Josef733

• Corporal
  • Hello there sir nobody!
    • View Profile
    • my channel
  • Nick: Bayo92222222222201
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2015, 11:18:53 am »
Hello, I was a member of this regiment I over all thought  it was fun but a word of warning! THE LEADERS ARE CUNTS! The evidence I have to prove this is a recent incident which has occured. I was a Cpl on a N&S regiment the 116thPA and James let us use his teamspeak for our regiment. so everything was going fine noting bad but then James wanted to join in for an event. we thought no problem but what started happening was James was trolling and not following orders. We started to get fustrated and gave out to him. He kicked our member from the channel which we were not happy about. After the event he started telling us he's starting an Anglo Zulu War mod I then said I was interested so he started moving all the interested member to his office but he didin't move me. I was confused so my Col moved me in. I was quickly moved out I was Moved to his office again same thing occured. I was quite confused but then he moves everyone to our channel and stated he was starting a regiment on N&S and so brought most of our members with him. He bribed our members with high ranks. I was of course very angry and confronted him. He said he wants to make 2 detachments. we didin't like the idea of him taking our members. We left the teamspeak and went to a different 1. he sent me a message on steam saying am I leaving the 7thKGL I said I don't know as I was very angry with him. He then started sending abusive messages to my Col. But he sent me a light hearted message to me. To be honest I knew he was going to get me to join. I have attached an image of the abuse he sent me. Then him and Max came to the teamspeak we were in and started playing that celebration (to be honest I don't know the name of the song). That's just a word of warning if you are considering to join this regiment. The fact that a Col of a respected regiment would do such a thing its quite unmature and childish. The image is the some of the abuse he gave me. click the image to enlarge it. Thank you
Yup, the leaders are massive cunts. All they do is act like complete assholes. James just steals members and is desperate for them to join so gives them higher ranks while other people deserve them a lot more.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2015, 11:21:55 am by Josef733 »

3rdArk will live on!

Offline AlekoTheGreek

• Donator
  • Alex, born in the year of the false spring
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 16th AlekoTheGreek
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2015, 04:33:37 pm »
That moment when you are not sure if he is serious or ironic :P

Offline Max/Mountain Taco

• Corporal
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Max
  • Side: Union
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2015, 04:55:42 pm »
I genuinely may have just pee'd a little, the only person I know to get into consistant trouble across multiple regiments because of trolling is accusing people of trolling when he left the regiment after telling the leader to "fuck off"? I am crying of laughter right now ;p
He sent you a steam message to wish you good luck after you left, and you replied telling james you hoped he'd fail and you hated him? mk

Offline DanielG453

• Donator
  • Brexit the Greatest political victory since 1979!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: DanielG453
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2015, 04:57:15 pm »
I genuinely may have just pee'd a little, the only person I know to get into consistant trouble across multiple regiments because of trolling is accusing people of trolling when he left the regiment after telling the leader to "fuck off"? I am crying of laughter right now ;p
He sent you a steam message to wish you good luck after you left, and you replied telling james you hoped he'd fail and you hated him? mk
Atomic really you would stoop that low what you say about james is lies Atomic you were a massive troll in the 7th.
Grow Up
« Last Edit: July 27, 2015, 04:59:01 pm by DanielG453 »

Offline Nicos

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2015, 05:17:07 pm »
They dont want drama?Impossibru!!!

Offline Max/Mountain Taco

• Corporal
    • View Profile