Author Topic: NA_Groupfighting | www.nwleaderboards.com  (Read 557575 times)

Offline Siwi

• Donator
  • Where is BCoF
    • View Profile
  • Nick: -|- Where is BCoF -|-
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: NA_Groupfighting | www.nwleaderboards.com
« Reply #720 on: June 04, 2016, 12:00:00 pm »
That's some high grade meme right there
Quote from: George W. Bush on 9/11
Battle Cry of Freedom was an inside job
NW Leaderboards
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
NA_Groupfighting

Check out the site

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
« Reply #721 on: June 04, 2016, 03:03:08 pm »
Build that wall!
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Shine

• Donator
  • ˙͜>˙
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [1erPLG]Lans_5hine
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #722 on: June 04, 2016, 06:17:21 pm »
So earlier today, I saw an illegal Sven on groupfighting. His ban doesnt end til the 14th - but there he was! This is a result of our weak borders: the 98th sees our weak borders and they are laughing at our stupidity, and they are sending their memers. When the 98th sends its memers, they’re not sending their best. They’re sending people that have lots of stale memes, and they’re bringing those stale memes with them. They’re bringing teamkills. They’re bringing svens. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good memers. But I speak to NAGF admins and they tell us what we’re getting. And it only makes common sense. It only makes common sense. They’re sending us not the right memes. It’s coming from more than the 98th. It’s coming from the EU community too, and it’s coming probably — probably — from the 45e. But we don’t know. Because we have no protection and we have no competence, we don’t know what’s happening. And it’s got to stop and it’s got to stop fast. We are a server of laws. We need borders. We will have a wall. The wall will be built. The wall will be successful. And if you think walls don't work, all you have to do is ask PLG. The wall works, believe me. Properly done. Believe me. We are going to build a wall- and the 98th are going to pay for it! We are going to have such incredible borders - and it isnt even that hard, believe me. I build the strongest walls. I build the best walls! Believe me, we are going to make NA GFing great again. Make me an admin and together we WILL build a wall, we WILL have incredible borders, and we WILL make NAGF great again.

top quality meme

The key is banned.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2016, 06:20:19 pm by Shine »

Offline Peppers

• Colonel
  • Father of North American Cavalry
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Pepper
« Reply #723 on: June 04, 2016, 07:04:01 pm »
We will build the wall  8)

Offline KillerShark

• First Lieutenant
  • THE KillerShark
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #724 on: June 04, 2016, 07:40:23 pm »
So earlier today, I saw an illegal Sven on groupfighting. His ban doesnt end til the 14th - but there he was! This is a result of our weak borders: the 98th sees our weak borders and they are laughing at our stupidity, and they are sending their memers. When the 98th sends its memers, they’re not sending their best. They’re sending people that have lots of stale memes, and they’re bringing those stale memes with them. They’re bringing teamkills. They’re bringing svens. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good memers. But I speak to NAGF admins and they tell us what we’re getting. And it only makes common sense. It only makes common sense. They’re sending us not the right memes. It’s coming from more than the 98th. It’s coming from the EU community too, and it’s coming probably — probably — from the 45e. But we don’t know. Because we have no protection and we have no competence, we don’t know what’s happening. And it’s got to stop and it’s got to stop fast. We are a server of laws. We need borders. We will have a wall. The wall will be built. The wall will be successful. And if you think walls don't work, all you have to do is ask PLG. The wall works, believe me. Properly done. Believe me. We are going to build a wall- and the 98th are going to pay for it! We are going to have such incredible borders - and it isnt even that hard, believe me. I build the strongest walls. I build the best walls! Believe me, we are going to make NA GFing great again. Make me an admin and together we WILL build a wall, we WILL have incredible borders, and we WILL make NAGF great again.

Nah, nah. Not the 45e. Well, not on NAGF at least. Let our people in, and we will make sure the wall is inpenetrable.
Former: 29th CSjt, 12th Cpl, Nr37 Kpl, 21eme SoD, 18th LtCol, 1stMN/64th SgtMaj, 23rdPA SgtMaj, 45e CplFo, 78th ESO, 29th Capt, 57th Kgm, LG Fus, 71st Cpl, 34e SoD, 2ndQF LCpl, LG Uffz, Nr4 Gmnr, 98e SoD, 75e Fus, 18e FusV, 47th Grd, and 21st Pte.

Self Proclaimed best movement key player NA

Offline BmCx_Blacklabel

• First Lieutenant
  • Owner and Head Admin of NA_Groupfighting.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Label
« Reply #725 on: June 04, 2016, 07:42:02 pm »

You have way too much time on your hands.

Offline Sleepy

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: sleepstar
« Reply #726 on: June 04, 2016, 11:11:16 pm »

I can confirm, the 98th doesn't send their best. I saw this illegal Sven with Apoc. I must say, 45e doesn't send stale memes, that is the PSG. #FreeSven

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
« Reply #727 on: June 04, 2016, 11:18:49 pm »

I can confirm, the 98th doesn't send their best. I saw this illegal Sven with Apoc. I must say, 45e doesn't send stale memes, that is the PSG. #FreeSven

This is so confusing.

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
  • Luck is for Risk because he is bad at SMITE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Memefried
« Reply #728 on: June 04, 2016, 11:44:58 pm »
Spoiler

[close]
You have way too much time on your hands.

You say that, but that literally took 5 minutes to make

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
« Reply #729 on: June 04, 2016, 11:47:28 pm »

Blame Memes for being 2 powerful

Offline Sleepy

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: sleepstar
« Reply #730 on: June 05, 2016, 10:42:41 am »
Notice how when Apoc sent his meme, he got promoted from major to Lt Col. This just shows he is right.

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
  • Luck is for Risk because he is bad at SMITE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Memefried
« Reply #731 on: June 06, 2016, 03:22:13 am »
Notice how when Apoc sent his meme, he got promoted from major to Lt Col. This just shows he is right.

get out of my sight filthy turkish kicking scum

Offline Sanders

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Banned!
  • 18e_CplFo
    • View Profile
« Reply #732 on: June 06, 2016, 05:04:16 am »
Name under which you were banned: John~Sanders
What was happening when you got banned: Using Fists,Some "minor" Slurs, small delaying time
Time, date, and timezone: Sunday, June 5th 10;00 Central Time
User Identification Number: 782550

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
« Reply #733 on: June 06, 2016, 08:28:38 am »
What was happening when you got banned: Using Fists,Some "minor" Slurs, small delaying time
lel r3kt

Offline Sanders

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Banned!
  • 18e_CplFo
    • View Profile
« Reply #734 on: June 06, 2016, 09:55:04 pm »
lel r3kt
I think triggering theo was a bad idea...