Author Topic: The Napoleonic Wars Champions League [Season 2]  (Read 45498 times)

Offline Phil The Thril

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: The Napoleonic Wars Champions League [Season 2]
« Reply #570 on: January 28, 2022, 07:28:10 am »
Took Goomba a whole 2 days to write a novel covering nothing new.
I mean it's an argument you brought up points which I disagreed with and attacked with my own, nothing new needed to be added to this conversation. I understand why you would want more information though because at this point there is nothing left for you to use as ammo for your argument.

Also, it didn't take "2 whole days" to write my response, but keep trying to get those rhetorical wins bucko they are the only thing you have to keep your ego intact
Nice Guy. Tries Hard. Loves The Game.

Offline Cwater

• Major
  • Pretty much a self hating Jew
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ~38e~ReichsFuhrer_Himmler
  • Side: Union
« Reply #571 on: January 28, 2022, 07:55:01 am »
I mean it's an argument you brought up points which I disagreed with and attacked with my own, nothing new needed to be added to this conversation. I understand why you would want more information though because at this point there is nothing left for you to use as ammo for your argument.

Also, it didn't take "2 whole days" to write my response, but keep trying to get those rhetorical wins bucko they are the only thing you have to keep your ego intact

Are you ok? Seems like someone is desperate for validation.

Offline Phil The Thril

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #572 on: January 28, 2022, 08:16:37 am »

Validation from who? I'm arguing with you because I think you're being a whiny dumbass. I would do the same if anyone else was saying the same things you are and I think my history shows that.

Offline Cwater

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #573 on: January 28, 2022, 12:39:27 pm »

Validation from who? I'm arguing with you because I think you're being a whiny dumbass. I would do the same if anyone else was saying the same things you are and I think my history shows that.

Coming from the guy who picks fights simply to fill the void in his miserable life, this is virtually a compliment. Please continue to reiterate your exact same points again and again and call it ‘arguing’.

Offline Phil The Thril

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #574 on: January 28, 2022, 12:59:34 pm »
Spoiler

Coming from the guy who picks fights simply to fill the void in his miserable life, this is virtually a compliment. Please continue to reiterate your exact same points again and again and call it ‘arguing’.
[close]
I don't know how you think you have any leg to stand on when you literally won the award for being the most toxic player in our community. Sounds like a lot of projection to me.

Also, I'm not really sure how I've reiterated the same points again and again as you say. We've only really laid out our arguments on a very surface level and have not gotten to go any deeper into it because you haven't made a proper rebuttal to my previous long post. You saying that I'm just rehashing the same points over and over comes off as you trying to dodge the actual argument.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2022, 12:16:24 am by HuntehPetros »

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #575 on: January 28, 2022, 01:12:06 pm »
Goomba just upset he didn’t win most toxic
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Cwater

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #576 on: January 28, 2022, 02:14:37 pm »
Spoiler

I don't know how you think you have any leg to stand on when you literally won the award for being the most toxic player in our community. Sounds like a lot of projection to me.

Also, I'm not really sure how I've reiterated the same points again and again as you say. We've only really laid out our arguments on a very surface level and have not gotten to go any deeper into it because you haven't made a proper rebuttal to my previous long post. You saying that I'm just rehashing the same points over and over comes off as you trying to dodge the actual argument.
[close]

Remember your rule Goomba: No buzzwords. And I could literally copy-paste my original post in response to your most recent attempt to bash your head into a wall and call it reasoning.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2022, 12:15:28 am by HuntehPetros »

Offline No0B

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Doctor Noob/2LBI_CSgt_Noob
« Reply #577 on: January 29, 2022, 04:58:07 am »
I never been so pissed at lagging out near the end before. Gm you guys were too chaotic for us

Offline IcePimpDaddy

• Goofiest Forum Member
  • First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: CockJohnson
« Reply #578 on: January 29, 2022, 04:58:16 am »
id like to thank taylor swift and steveurkle for being a huge part in our win ggs
CoC > any other team

Offline MikeyBruh

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Multi Region Choker GVT Gang Member
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #579 on: January 29, 2022, 05:00:24 am »
GG BabyRage 2-0 Hate Crimers league 2
Map 1 10-9
map2
[close]
if anyone has a map 1 screenshot hit me up
Also, I'm not friends with HiReaper, dudes a complete weirdo

Offline HiReaper

• Second Lieutenant
  • Not a chav and known hatecrimer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Reaps
« Reply #580 on: January 29, 2022, 05:18:05 am »
ggs i'll never take 9 ping for granted ever again.

Offline matlord

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #581 on: January 29, 2022, 05:22:54 am »
ggs, steveurkle is too good, he gave me them clamps

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
« Reply #582 on: January 29, 2022, 05:25:58 am »
Was a hard fought win. Friends did a great job in that game and put up one hell of a fight. Our effort on offense was the difference. I think if we all play like that we can go as far as we want. Great team performance.

63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline Phil The Thril

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #583 on: January 29, 2022, 05:30:06 am »
Spoiler

[close]

Remember your rule Goomba: No buzzwords. And I could literally copy-paste my original post in response to your most recent attempt to bash your head into a wall and call it reasoning.
Never said you couldn't use them but if you are going to, at least use them correctly. And if my reasoning was so flawed you would be pointing it out but instead, you keep deflecting and running from the argument.

Offline Cone_The_Great

• Private
  • I stop for Sea Urchins
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Cone
« Reply #584 on: January 29, 2022, 05:36:56 am »
ggs, steveurkle is too good, he gave me them clamps