Author Topic: Ban requests for NA_1  (Read 1172 times)

Offline Xethos

• Knight of Blueberry
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik_Marshal_Xethos
  • Side: Neutral
Ban requests for NA_1
« on: September 22, 2013, 12:26:33 pm »
Requests for: Finnish_Rifles_Rfl_Teo; Finnish_Rifles_Rec_V3ZKU; Haxorus; 38th[MIR]_A_Col_Chantakey; Splintert.  All for teamkilling. The first screenshot is from 02:15 PDT and the last is from 02:44 PDT.

The first incident was this skirmish, instigated by Finnish_Rifles_Rct_V3ZKU against Haxorus, I believe due to Haxorus not having a banner. By the time I got around to hitting F12, V3ZKU had begun to back off, but Haxorus ended up intercepted by Finnish_Rifles_Rfl_Teo and his bayonet. Teo's accusation of Haxorus attempting to teamkill V3ZKU was a cover.
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]

Haxorus, in a fury, retaliated quite blatantly the next round:
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]

33e_B_SoD_Naaaaaame then began the round after by joining in:
Spoiler
[close]

On to the final round, this spawn happened:
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]

Map change; I didn't get to watch all the teamkills, but I got a convenient list on one screenshot:
Spoiler
[close]

Next round:
Spoiler
[close]

Finnish Rifles left, cooling everything down for a spell. When suddenly, Christen_Bale and Grubben get into a skirmish. They were chasing each other around on horses for much of the map, this is the only tk I actually saw:
Spoiler
[close]

Grubben's horse was cut down in spawn the next round, my screenshot was inconclusive as to who it was. Logs will show more, as always.
04:25:13 - [Cup_of_Tea] Hey Xethos! I bet you're a gentleman of less than reputable quality!

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Ban requests for NA_1
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2013, 02:39:18 am »
If people want to teamkill/ revenge teamkill just because they feel like it, they will be banned.  The following people are banned for teamkilling.    33e_B_SoD_Naaaaaame  38th[MIR]_A_Pfc_Native  38th[MIR]_A_Col_Chantakey Finnish_Rifles_Rec_V3ZKU    Haxorus   Finnish_Rifles_Rfl_Teo 

No ban for Splin and chritian, let me know if they do it again or if any more evidence comes up.

All of these teamkills did nothing but make things worse.  It could of all been avoided if people went their own way and let things go.   if you want to be unbanned, make an unban request in the proper format.

Thanks for the report.
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

*This does not include Official Server Admins.