Author Topic: NW EPL Fantasy League  (Read 3713 times)

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
NW EPL Fantasy League
« on: September 01, 2020, 05:51:10 pm »

Some of you will already but know Stark and I planned to do a Fantasy League for the EPL (English Premier League) this season and try get some more people involved, because more noobs to beat ya'know.

If anyone is interested please join up here; https://fantasy.premierleague.com/leagues/auto-join/aqwnbd you can of course join other leagues too as per usual on the premier league website.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2020, 06:16:06 pm by Herishey »
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Keita

• Major General
  • deco, mezzala, regista, guiniesta, picolas nepe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: NW EPL Fantasy League
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2020, 05:51:43 pm »
ye
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2020, 05:58:09 pm »
I can’t see messi
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Snowwi

• :]
  • General
  • Nr13 Reservist
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Klay Thompson
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2020, 05:59:07 pm »
Is this similar to the NFL Fantasy concept? In terms of player drafting and that stuff
"Unable to perceive the shape of You...
I find you all around me.
Your presence fills my eyes with Your love...
It humbles my heart...
For You are everywhere."

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2020, 06:11:55 pm »
15th YR EXCLUSIVE FPL is better

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2020, 06:14:15 pm »
15th YR EXCLUSIVE FPL is better
Only has fake virgins. This is for real virgins.

Is this similar to the NFL Fantasy concept? In terms of player drafting and that stuff
I'm not sure It's not something i've ever looked at you basically get given a budget and try to make the team that will get you the highest points possible. You get one sub free each match week though you can save them up to 2. You get triple captain and things like that to to use once per season.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Snowwi

• General
  • Nr13 Reservist
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2020, 06:23:31 pm »
I'm not sure It's not something i've ever looked at you basically get given a budget and try to make the team that will get you the highest points possible. You get one sub free each match week though you can save them up to 2. You get triple captain and things like that to to use once per season.
Right, not really similar but sounds interesting for sure. Might look into that when I have some time and join the league :)
It humbles my heart...
For You are everywhere."

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2020, 06:27:04 pm »
Right, not really similar but sounds interesting for sure. Might look into that when I have some time and join the league :)
I know a few more people are joining soon so there is about 12 participants so far, the more people the more interesting it tends to be.

Offline fireboy

• Colonel
  • 84th/45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fireboy
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2020, 06:30:54 pm »
This forum isn’t big enough for 2 fantasy leagues Herishey  >:(

Nah but goodluck it’s fun when u get a good group of people to do it with. I been hosting the fantasy football league for NAs for the past 3 years but yeah I think fantasy soccer is different from how fantasy football is played never done it so I’m not sure.
[AEF/55th]Anthony 7:12 PM:
you have such a basic style/skillset
but you have the highest ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ GFing IQ i know

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2020, 06:33:05 pm »
Jesse Lingard #1 pick
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2020, 06:33:46 pm »
This forum isn’t big enough for 2 fantasy leagues Herishey  >:(

Nah but goodluck it’s fun when u get a good group of people to do it with. I been hosting the fantasy football league for NAs for the past 3 years but yeah I think fantasy soccer is different from how fantasy football is played never done it so I’m not sure.
Never really watched American Football so not sure how the fantasy side of things works there but I've done it with colleagues at work for about 3-4 years so I thought we may as well introduce some others into it too.

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2020, 06:36:55 pm »
Cant wait to forget about this in a month and have mr sterling on the bench for the whole season because he was injured when I last checked my team.

Offline Snowwi

• General
  • Nr13 Reservist
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2020, 06:37:08 pm »
but yeah I think fantasy soccer is different from how fantasy football is played never done it so I’m not sure.
It probably is. I've only ever played NFL Fantasy Leagues even tho I'm from EU lol ... but this definitely sounds interesting so I'm looking forward to it :D
It humbles my heart...
For You are everywhere."

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2020, 06:38:22 pm »
Cant wait to forget about this in a month and have mr sterling on the bench for the whole season because he was injured when I last checked my team.
I think people like you are the only reason Stark, Kevin and I look like we get decent points.

Offline Keita

• Major General
  • deco, mezzala, regista, guiniesta, picolas nepe
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2020, 06:39:40 pm »
I think people like you are the only reason Stark, Kevin and I look like we get decent points.
? speak for yourself

Spoiler
[close]
« Last Edit: September 01, 2020, 06:41:35 pm by Keita »
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci