Author Topic: SwordFighting Server  (Read 6623 times)

Online Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
SwordFighting Server
« on: December 09, 2013, 12:59:23 am »

Overview:

The SwordFighting Server is essentially a groupfighting server which allows swords and has a unique set of maps, we hope to create the atmosphere of a good area to train for a LineBattle by getting a mix of swordsman and infantry, players will have to practise blocking all directions giving them more of an experience and training for LineBattle's than just being able to block against Bayonets, it should hopefully give them some advantage against Officers so they no longer feel the need to shoot them. This server is hosted by Artic Servers.

1) No shooting.
2) Do not prolong the rounds (running away or fist fighting included, unless consent given by an admin).
3) Do not abuse other players within the server (verbally).
4) Do not team kill, although accidental team kills will be excused.
5) Do not abuse the admins, this also goes the other way round, no admin abuse spawning admin weapons etc.
6) Do not use any weapons other than Swords and Bayonets.

The Oasis - Feeling thirsty?
Made by Herishey

Hilltop Village - Don't fall, you wont be coming back up.
Made by Herishey

Outcast Field - Large, open plains for all out skirmishes.
Made by Felix

The Mine - The carry on from the Outcast Field (Inside the mine).
Made by Felix

The Hidden Ruins - No one will hear your screams.
Made by Herishey

Steam Name:
In-game Name:
Why you should be an administrator?:
Previous Experience (If Any):

In-game Name:                                                                                                                     
Time:                                                                                                                                     
How was the individual acting in a way to get banned?                                                                                   
Proof(Use Spoilers!): 

Steam Name:
Name that you got banned under:
When you got banned:
Why you got banned:
Who banned you:
Why should you be unbanned:

Head Admins:

Primus                                                                                                                                              Thanks Felix for the server, thread header and some maps.
                                                                                                                                   Admaa                                                                                                                                              Thanks to Herishey for making the thread and some maps.
                                                                                                                                   Sharko                                                                                                                                                                     
                                                                                                                                   Felix
                                                                                                                                   Herishey

Admins:

James
                                                                                                                                   Owen Fitzpatrick
                                                                                                                                   Daniel MacLean
                                                                                                                                   Richard Millers

Nock
                                                                                          Jean-Louis

« Last Edit: December 10, 2013, 10:04:38 pm by herishey »
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline The Belgian

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: Swordfighting Server
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2013, 07:10:20 am »
Great idea and good luck mates  ;)
The_Belgian,
"In the world of war and conflict dominated by force, the strategy introduces the action of intellect"

Offline Nono

• Colonel
  • Eddie's smurf
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nono
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2013, 07:24:49 am »
Good luck !  :)

Online Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2013, 08:31:16 am »
Thank you both.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline MrSt3fan

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Col_MrSt3fan
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2013, 09:58:35 am »
Good Luck !

Online Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2013, 10:30:14 am »
Cheers, and I will finish the thread to a better quality tonight.

Offline Zzehth

• Donator
  • NANWL Co-Founder
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Mexico is part of NA, damn gringos
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2013, 10:34:24 am »
Steam Name: [12th] Zzehth
Name that you got banned under: Im_Mexican
When you got banned: 12/9/2015
Why you got banned: for being mexican.
Who banned you: Herishey
Why should you be unbanned: bc im more kool than you.

Proof:
Spoiler
[close]
Father of the NA Competitive Scene

Offline Felix

• Brigadier General
  • Totally Not A Cat.
    • View Profile
    • Arctic Servers
  • Nick: [Arctic-Servers]_Felix
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2013, 03:11:41 pm »
Give that Herishey a cookie!
Spoiler
[close]

Mount & Blade Series - Game Server Provider
Contact me via a method below regarding renting a server.
E-Mail: felix@arcticservers.co.uk • Steam: Felix9112  • Skype: ArcticServers •

Offline The Nutty Pig

• Donator
  • It wasn't easy being cheesy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2013, 03:23:13 pm »
I swordfighted with your mum last night

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2013, 03:31:50 pm »
Steam Name: [83rd] Chriseh
In-game Name: 83rd_Col_John_Price
Why you should be an administrator?: Well i think that the server is great! gives a chance for us Old Col's to practice our swords! So i will be on here a decent bit lately! :)
Previous Experience (If Any):various PW servers, Melee_GF, 14e_GF,83rd events

I Like the idea, may i become an overlord commander? :D
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline The Nutty Pig

• Donator
  • It wasn't easy being cheesy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2013, 03:32:55 pm »
Steam Name: [83rd] Chriseh
In-game Name: 83rd_Col_John_Price
Why you should be an administrator?: Well i think that the server is great! gives a chance for us Old Col's to practice our swords! So i will be on here a decent bit lately! :)
Previous Experience (If Any):various PW servers, Melee_GF, 14e_GF,83rd events

I Like the idea, may i become an overlord commander? :D

Offline Joseph Graham

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2013, 03:42:26 pm »

I don't seem to remember giving you permission to use this. I'll let it slip on the basis that you're in the 3rdFG, however I would have preferred it if you'd asked first. Still, best of luck with the server.

Offline LameHorse

• First Lieutenant
  • Steam: Lame_Horse, Nr24_Gren_LameHorse
    • View Profile
  • Nick: LameHorse
« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2013, 04:36:52 pm »

I don't seem to remember giving you permission to use this. I'll let it slip on the basis that you're in the 3rdFG, however I would have preferred it if you'd asked first. Still, best of luck with the server.

Did you make that font yourself?

nr24 is literally the best umad

Offline James

• Colonel
  • 91st_Sjt_James_MacDonald
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2013, 05:35:25 pm »
Finally  :D

Offline Kapi

• Second Lieutenant