Author Topic: [9y]LGn  (Read 821 times)

Offline Lunatic

• Sergeant
  • I wish I was a lumberjack..
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
[9y]LGn
« on: October 09, 2013, 02:43:35 am »
The admin said that the 9y never "officially" disbanded.

https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=4978.900

Quote:
Spoiler
"Hey All:

We had some good times, but the 9y has officially disbanded. Good luck all. Also if you're looking for a good reg with good people we highly recommend the 12th.

9y members please talk to me, Darth or Point if you want to know the reasons why."-Mac
[close]

Spoiler
"I go away for college for a few days and 9y disband, brb killing myself

it was good run mangs, pce2urmothr"-Sleek
[close]

That's an officer and the Leader both saying the 9y is gone for GOOD. My thread did not break rules; it shouldn't have been locked.

Offline Sleek

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: [9y]LGn
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2013, 03:06:10 am »
Yeah, months ago that was posted. If you had any brains or went on NW, you would see that the 9y reformed a short time later.

Here's a quote from Mack, if you could take 10 seconds to go through some pages,

Um, we're back in a matter of a hour. Didn't think people still wanted to do this.

https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=4978.930
« Last Edit: October 09, 2013, 03:13:47 am by McEwanMaster »
Quote from: Theodin
Sleek somehow only attacks when he’s successfully pulled a dude away and his team is coming to help - as in, the most reasonable time to continue blocking

Sleek plays like he's underwater - slow

Offline McEwan

• Brigadier General
  • "McEwok" "McScrubwin" "ManJewban" "McWeewan"
    • View Profile
    • Marins de la Garde Impériale on Enjin!
  • Nick: IXe[Marins]_McEwan
  • Side: Union
Re: [9y]LGn
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2013, 03:11:08 am »
And by the proof that is right on the first page of this board currently, the 9y is still officially active.

https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=4978.1215

Um, we're back in a matter of a hour. Didn't think people still wanted to do this.

Wait until the 9y has officially disbanded. I will not ask again.

Once again, reference this post for your overall answer.
Spoiler
Ok have looked into what sparked this. Locking thread as its pretty clear this is being done to provoke. In regards to the RGJ issue you will want to sort that out internally. Neither admins nor the community decide who is a regiment leader or who owns a regiment. Its first come first serve and issues of leadership within a regiment are internal issues, do not bring those problems on the forums as that's just asking for trouble; rather sort it out amongst yourselves within your regiment.

As for creating a regiment that already exists; it should be evident that the community is against such a thing given that there are plenty of stickied topics that go to great pains to point out that regiment names should be unique especially if they are planning to participate in hosted server line battles.

Creating similarly named regiments for the sake of provocation however will fall under the following rule:

2. Trolling, insulting and other personal attacks
Personal attacks on forum users and moderators of any kind will not be tolerated. This includes (but it is not limited to) insults, provocations for the sake of argument, threats, encouragement to suicide, wishing death or ill upon a user and death threats or threats to the persons physical constitution. The latter (in the threats category), in the absence of humor, is a criminal offense and will result in an immediate ban. Discussions are allowed, but only constructive discussions, not discussions where your main goal is to humiliate or offend someone. Aim to discuss points rather than people.

And the following in spirit of the rule:

2. Regimental Drama. Because there wasn't already enough silly arguments in our community, here comes the mother lode of passive aggressive back and forth hogwash. It was most seen in the 'Champions of Europe' thread, where the overall attitude was less than desirable. As such, we will no longer allow yet another means by which the community can bicker amongst themselves. I would encourage doing such activities in a less than public place, where it won't make you look as childish perhaps. And, compounded from this and the previous reason, is our last one.

[close]

Kielbasa!