Author Topic: 21y Yegerskiy Polk Rifles/Cav/Line (Recruiting) [NA]  (Read 12335 times)

Offline Penn

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • If music be the food of love, play on.
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: (North American) 21y Yegerskiy Polk Rifles (Recruiting Mature Players)
« Reply #30 on: September 16, 2013, 02:02:12 pm »
We had the server and name first. So guess what...
Penn and shitz

Offline gedizz

• First Sergeant
  • "You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take."
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gedizz
  • Side: Union
« Reply #31 on: September 16, 2013, 02:05:40 pm »

My server has been up for 3 weeks 2 days 21 hours and 2 seconds according to the panel. My men didn't start having this problem until about 3 days ago, lol. I'm assuming your server has barely been up for that long.

Offline Penn

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 16, 2013, 02:08:19 pm »

My server has been up for 3 weeks 2 days 21 hours and 2 seconds according to the panel. My men didn't start having this problem until about 3 days ago, lol. I'm assuming your server has barely been up for that long.

I'm guessing you don't know me, but I've had the same servers up and running for a good year now. The same with my regiment. The only thing that has happened what that we changed name. We took the 21-y off my brother, he made the regiment the 3rd of September and listed it at the 4th. You did it 10 days after him, so just stop.

And also, check out our Steam group and see when thats made.
Thats right, 7th of June 2012.
Penn and shitz

Offline gedizz

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 16, 2013, 02:09:43 pm »

I'm guessing you don't know me, but I've had the same servers up and running for a good year now. The same with my regiment. The only thing that has happened what that we changed name. We took the 21-y off my brother, he made the regiment the 3rd of September and listed it at the 4th. You did it 10 days after him, so just stop.

I LISTED IT. after him... Like I said, I'm not going to change the name, so good luck with your European regiment, now leave my topic and go live a life of your own instead of bagging on others :)

Offline Penn

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 16, 2013, 02:15:34 pm »

I LISTED IT. after him... Like I said, I'm not going to change the name, so good luck with your European regiment, now leave my topic and go live a life of your own instead of bagging on others :)

Seeing as we're both active in NA and EU, you're kind of on our turf there mate.
Penn and shitz

Offline Menelaos

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 16, 2013, 02:24:57 pm »
I didn't see any 21y on NA 1 yesterday or in a linebattle, I really doubt that.

Offline Penn

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 16, 2013, 02:25:59 pm »
I didn't see any 21y on NA 1 yesterday or in a linebattle, I really doubt that.

Never said we joined ALL NA battles.
Penn and shitz

Offline Archduke Sven

• Brigadier General
  • I have over 1000 warning points, be careful.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: regimentless sven
« Reply #37 on: September 16, 2013, 02:28:43 pm »
You know, instead of being children and telling one another to leave the name to the other, basically like two kids arguing over a batmobile in kindergarten... You could, you know, cooperate and share the name, since none of you are right.

told that bih don't @ me

Offline MackCW

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 16, 2013, 02:28:52 pm »
And on the other hand I've seen gedizz and his guys on servers for months now.

You know, instead of being children and telling one another to leave the name to the other, basically like two kids arguing over a batmobile in kindergarten... You could, you know, cooperate and share the name, since none of you are right.

Gedizz actually suggested that pages ago. The kid who reforms every week is the one having a fit.

Offline gedizz

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 16, 2013, 02:30:05 pm »
Penn, you're right. I haven't heard of you. From what I've gathered so far though you are a rude, indecisive prick that can't live with someone having a similar name from across the world. Could you change your name Penn? Sean Penn might get mad, he might be in America, but he might still be mad.

Offline Archduke Sven

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 16, 2013, 02:33:59 pm »
Penn, you're right. I haven't heard of you. From what I've gathered so far though you are a rude, indecisive prick that can't live with someone having a similar name from across the world. Could you change your name Penn? Sean Penn might get mad, he might be in America, but he might still be mad.

Pennsylvania might be offended too.
And on the other hand I've seen gedizz and his guys on servers for months now.

Gedizz actually suggested that pages ago. The kid who reforms every week is the one having a fit.

Yeah... I realized  :-\

told that bih don't @ me

Offline Penn

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 16, 2013, 02:34:54 pm »

As far as I know, names cannot be taken if they're already spoken for.
Penn and shitz

Offline Archduke Sven

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 16, 2013, 02:37:17 pm »

Well i think i already told you that, technically if the names aren't precisely the same and don't have the same tags, it is allowed.

I understand that you might be frustrated that he has a very similar name, but you aren't correct, he is infact allowed to have 21y if you have 21-y.

Not much to bicker about, best to just let it go.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2013, 02:41:04 pm by Archduke_Sven »

told that bih don't @ me

Offline Penn

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 16, 2013, 02:41:21 pm »

Well i think i already told you that, technically if the names aren't precisely the same and don't have the same tags, it is allowed.

I understand that you might be frustrated that he has a very similar name, but it you aren't correct, he is infact allowed to have 21y if you have 21-y.

Might as well name myself Mallakith and form the 77-y or [77y]. Since a single letter, space or score changes everything so darn much.
Penn and shitz

Offline Archduke Sven

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 16, 2013, 02:44:23 pm »

I understand that you might be frustrated that he has a very similar name, but it you aren't correct, he is infact allowed to have 21y if you have 21-y.

Might as well name myself Mallakith and form the 77-y or [77y]. Since a single letter, space or score changes everything so darn much.

Well you can do that, but most people would laugh at you. I would call my reg the 91st Regiment of Harlem Highlanders and name myself Tavingson, but as you can guess, nobody would like me for it.

Not to mention the big difference is that they're an NA regiment and you are EU so there wont be any conflict for events since you have 2 different timezones.

told that bih don't @ me