Author Topic: 7NA_Groopfootin - New Thread (New Management)  (Read 85427 times)

Offline Vortex

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Re: 7NA_Groopfootin - New Thread (New Management)
« Reply #180 on: September 29, 2013, 09:57:50 pm »
I complain that one of these high ranking "admins" is very abusive with his powers. He gives no warnings and is completely relentless with his consequences. If someone tks on the server, then he just goes straight for the kick and temp bans. Then he doesn't even say in admin chat what that person did, leaving the person very confused about what they have done wrong. Also, he gives no warning when someone shoots, he just kicks automatically.

This menace is named Hellomoto.
Hello is good admin NA. -1

Offline Thompson

• Sergeant
  • The South will Rise again. Thompson Best VA.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Thompson
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #181 on: September 29, 2013, 10:39:58 pm »
Hellomoto is a good admin, dont be butthurt
agreed. people should know the rules anyway.

I am a troll, for the resons of reforming a nation wide union of. I enjoy long walks on the beach, and long sex with your mothers. I don't know who you are, I don't know what you want. But I will find you, and I will troll you.

Offline Janissary

• Volunteer
  • For the Sultan...
    • View Profile
  • Nick: IXe[21e]SoP_Janissary
  • Side: Union
« Reply #182 on: September 30, 2013, 03:05:15 am »
About yourself: I've lived in Colorado my whole life, I'm an IB  honor student at school, I adore history and mathematics, NW is one of my favorite games and I am involved in a decent amount of sports. I play soccer as a goalkeeper and I also fence.  I am also a payed Grade 8 referee for soccer games as well and I simply have to enforce the rules of the game. I feel that I can apply this job to being an admin as well to make sure that everyone enjoys their time.
The IB is a fucking killer
Its just AP US history that is a load. I have done at least 6 projects allready.  :o :
Soldat de Primere Janissary..

Offline Grimsight

• Donator
  • ᴅɪꜱʀᴇꜱᴩᴇᴄᴛ_Yᴏᴜʀ_ᴍᴇᴍᴇꜱ
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3eVolt
« Reply #183 on: September 30, 2013, 03:12:25 am »
Still haven't talked to Byebye but I'll do the unban anyway for now.

Offline Johnson_

• First Lieutenant
  • OOOOOOH LONG JOHNSON
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [18th]TheOneJewToRuleThemAll_Johnso
« Reply #184 on: September 30, 2013, 03:25:19 am »
-
« Last Edit: October 02, 2013, 04:48:06 am by Johnson_ »

Offline Johnson_

• First Lieutenant
  • OOOOOOH LONG JOHNSON
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [18th]TheOneJewToRuleThemAll_Johnso
« Reply #185 on: September 30, 2013, 03:31:59 am »
-
« Last Edit: October 02, 2013, 04:48:15 am by Johnson_ »

Offline Rogelio Monteagudo

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #186 on: September 30, 2013, 03:35:20 am »
Community name: themilklives

Steam name: themilklives

Admin experience?: 11e Groupfighting

Why would you be a good admin?: I would be a good admin because nothing pisses me off more than people who sit around and TK when there are no admins on. I also conveniently have no life so I can sit around and watch the server at random times through the day.

About yourself: I enjoy dressing up as a carton of milk and assaulting small children in school zones. Also, I enjoy doing Canadian things like taking off my clothes, covering myself in syrup and curling up in my bath tub to cry.
I + 1. Top lel

+1

Offline Rogelio Monteagudo

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: September 30, 2013, 03:38:54 am »
Community name: Pistachio

Steam name: [3eVolt]Pistachio

Admin experience?: I have been an admin on native servers and I am pretty fair :) I know all the rules to nw and I have patience to help people.

Why would you be a good admin?: I am mature on NW and can help settle fights. I also know all the rules. Im also in the West Coast so I can admin late :) Usually admins arn't on at the time and people are tking!

About yourself: I golf lol. Good with my grades. I am also pretty funny and I have a sense of humor.

+1

Offline Ironfist

• Volunteer
  • The Son Of Father Time and Mother Nature
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [TKoV]MasterJedi_Ironfist_Le
« Reply #188 on: September 30, 2013, 07:17:40 am »

Admin experience?: I have been an admin on native servers and I am pretty fair :) I know all the rules to nw and I have patience to help people.

Why would you be a good admin?: I am mature on NW and can help settle fights. I also know all the rules. Im also in the West Coast so I can admin late :) Usually admins arn't on at the time and people are tking!

About yourself: I golf lol. Good with my grades. I am also pretty funny and I have a sense of humor.

+1

I came back to NW after awhile and this guy was a great  head admin for one of the native rp servers. He is also very skilled at melee as well.

Didn't know you were playing NW now.  :o
I need a 100 Black Coffins full of dead Sith.
A hundred black graves so i can lay they ass in.
I need a hundred black preachers, with a black sermon to tell.
From a hundred black bibles, while we send them to hell
I need a hundred black coffins, black coffins, black coffins.....

Offline Coconut

• Colonel
  • "Just do a headbob" - DarthJezus 2012
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Coconut
« Reply #189 on: September 30, 2013, 11:46:19 pm »

+1 good admin on other servers.

Offline Janissary

• Volunteer
  • For the Sultan...
    • View Profile
  • Nick: IXe[21e]SoP_Janissary
« Reply #190 on: October 01, 2013, 12:50:21 am »
Still haven't talked to Byebye but I'll do the unban anyway for now.
Thanks for getting on this issue quickly Grim. I  really appreciate it.   ;)
Soldat de Primere Janissary..

Offline Dirtfan25

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: October 01, 2013, 12:59:17 am »

Plus 1.   Pistachio would have to be one of the  best men I have ever met. I have played a lot of NW with him and cRPG. We have gone back for a long time. He is a great player and person and after being in his cRPG clan for more than a year, I believe he is a great option for an admin.  Given what I have read, Pistachio seems up to par with what is required and expected. I would be glad to see Pistachio become an admin and so would the community, I believe.

Offline skully33333

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: October 01, 2013, 01:02:30 am »

+1 Pistachio is amazing to put it into a easy perspective ive know him awhile through ts and think he would be a great admin.

Offline Reaper

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1st[SA]Fws_Reaper
« Reply #193 on: October 01, 2013, 02:40:03 am »
Name of the troublemaker: [Girlreg]_Rogelio_xoxo

Their offense:
Admin abuse, TKing, delaying big time, indecent language, being a major nuisance on the server.

Time and date (include timezone):
9/30/13 at about 8 EST

Screenshot evidence (in spoilers, please):
When asked a question this was his response: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=182679675
A good screenie of him abusing admin: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=182680224
Of a TK at the end of a round with his holy hand grenades: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=182680374
Another good one of a TK he did on purpose: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=182681494

I am sick and tired of this guys trolling, I have always been annoyed by his delaying and TKing, but now I am not tolerating it anymore.

Offline Madbull

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 63e_Grd_Madbull
« Reply #194 on: October 01, 2013, 02:59:31 am »
Name of the troublemaker: [Girlreg]_Rogelio_xoxo

Their offense:
Admin abuse, TKing, delaying big time, indecent language, being a major nuisance on the server.

Time and date (include timezone):
9/30/13 at about 8 EST

Screenshot evidence (in spoilers, please):
When asked a question this was his response: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=182679675
A good screenie of him abusing admin: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=182680224
Of a TK at the end of a round with his holy hand grenades: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=182680374
Another good one of a TK he did on purpose: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=182681494

I am sick and tired of this guys trolling, I have always been annoyed by his delaying and TKing, but now I am not tolerating it anymore.

Have to back you up on this, enough's enough with this guy.

I was there too for the most part.