Author Topic: Game of Thrones thread (USE SPOILERS)  (Read 282181 times)

Offline Audiate

• World's Worst
  • Major General
  • FREEZE, PUNK!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: the mic rula; the old schoola
  • Side: Union
Re: Game of Thrones thread (USE SPOILERS)
« Reply #2535 on: August 14, 2017, 06:15:06 pm »
Spoiler
Also, when are we going to get a Rhaegar flashback? He's basically been mentioned every season in one form or another and we finally got that brief voice line of him having a legitimate marriage with Lyanna. 
[close]

Spoiler
I'm pretty sure that was referring to the marriage between Rhaegar and Cersei, which was absolved for a marriage between Rhaegar and Elia Martell.
[close]

Offline Riddlez

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Riddlez
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #2536 on: August 14, 2017, 06:21:04 pm »
Spoiler
ser Onion gained teleport powers.

Also on that schemy schemy things with Littlefinger,
They made it look like he is plotting with Sansa to overthrow Jon. I think it's bollocks. Littlefinger is setting Arya up because he thinks she's a threat to him.   
[close]
Probably one of the very few old-timers here who hasn't been a regimental leader.

Offline Duuring

• Duuring
  • Free at last
    • View Profile
« Reply #2537 on: August 14, 2017, 06:21:42 pm »
Spoiler
Also, when are we going to get a Rhaegar flashback? He's basically been mentioned every season in one form or another and we finally got that brief voice line of him having a legitimate marriage with Lyanna. 
[close]

Spoiler
I'm pretty sure that was referring to the marriage between Rhaegar and Cersei, which was absolved for a marriage between Rhaegar and Elia Martell.
[close]

Spoiler
Rheagar and Cersei never married. He married Elia because his father wanted to piss off the Lannisters.
[close]

Offline Riddlez

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #2538 on: August 14, 2017, 06:25:27 pm »
Spoiler
well in the end that worled put fine ey?

Pretty stunning how House Stark is now the strongest lineage. Lannister is as good as dead and the third largest died with the Tarlys. There will be almost no great house left after this season.
[close]
Probably one of the very few old-timers here who hasn't been a regimental leader.

Offline Jelly

• Colonel
  • Formerly of 1stKDG, 60th, 1erChas, K-KA
    • View Profile
« Reply #2539 on: August 14, 2017, 06:41:26 pm »
Spoiler
thought they only intended to capture a wight, not a white walker?
[close]

Offline Audiate

• World's Worst
  • Major General
  • FREEZE, PUNK!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: the mic rula; the old schoola
« Reply #2540 on: August 14, 2017, 06:43:35 pm »
Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
Rheagar and Cersei never married. He married Elia because his father wanted to piss off the Lannisters.
[close]

Spoiler
Exactly. But I never said they were married, they were betrothed. Nice try, I'm kinda the loremaster 'round these parts.
[close]

Offline Riddlez

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #2541 on: August 14, 2017, 08:50:30 pm »
Self proclaimed. You have about as much legitimacy as the long lost daughter of a king who tried to burn the capitalof hus kingdom

Offline junedragon

• Colonel
  • Nr2, 29th, PLG, 63e, Team Canada, 4eme
    • View Profile
« Reply #2542 on: August 14, 2017, 08:53:24 pm »
Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
Exactly. But I never said they were married, they were betrothed. Nice try, I'm kinda the loremaster 'round these parts.
[close]

Spoiler
yeah but a betrothal wouldnt have had to be annulled. It was definitely his marriage to Elia Martell that was annulled. Gilly even mentions that the subsequent wedding was performed in secret, he had no reason to keep his marriage to Elia a secret.
[close]
Why am I still here

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #2543 on: August 14, 2017, 10:01:27 pm »
Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
yeah but a betrothal wouldnt have had to be annulled. It was definitely his marriage to Elia Martell that was annulled. Gilly even mentions that the subsequent wedding was performed in secret, he had no reason to keep his marriage to Elia a secret.
[close]
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
« Reply #2544 on: August 15, 2017, 03:00:48 am »
Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #2545 on: August 15, 2017, 07:18:30 am »
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
ahh remember how that was a thing in like season 1 and then everyone just forgot about?
[close]
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #2546 on: August 15, 2017, 07:19:03 am »
SPOILER ALERT jesus dies

Offline Dekkers

• Colonel
  • Left hand's fast but the right hand's sturdy
    • View Profile
« Reply #2547 on: August 15, 2017, 01:10:24 pm »
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
ahh remember how that was a thing in like season 1 and then everyone just forgot about?
[close]

It was mentioned by d&d, the hand Alliser brought south was too rotten by the time it arrived
Dekkers has become the community's designated old man with alzheimers who sits in the corner reminiscing about simpler times, happier times... "The spins" he wails "do you remember the SPINS!!!"

Offline Jelly

• Colonel
  • Formerly of 1stKDG, 60th, 1erChas, K-KA
    • View Profile
« Reply #2548 on: August 15, 2017, 01:49:10 pm »
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]

It was mentioned by d&d, the hand Alliser brought south was too rotten by the time it arrived
Spoiler
because it was dead. they want to capture a living one this time.
[close]

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #2549 on: August 15, 2017, 07:01:43 pm »
Spoiler
Jon should have returned to Winterfell first in my opinion instead of going to eastwatch...to reunit with his siblings and to bring peace to the lords of the north since they are getting antsy about Jon being MIA
[close]