Author Topic: 66th Berkshire Regiment of Foot [Recruiting][EU]  (Read 127880 times)

Offline Keita

• Major General
  • deco, mezzala, regista, guiniesta, picolas nepe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: 66th Berkshire Regiment of Foot [Recruiting][EU]
« Reply #720 on: November 29, 2017, 03:40:09 pm »
guys it was all just a prank! pieter got you guys good  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
the ultimate bait
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci

Offline Eddie

• Sergeant Major
  • Regiment Name: 5th "Northumberland" Regiment of Fo
    • View Profile
    • Regiment Name: 5th "Northumberland" Regiment of Foot Class: Line Expected Attendance: 25+ Leader's Steam name: you have me Do you agree to the rules?: Yep
  • Nick: Regiment Name: 5th "Northumberland"
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #721 on: November 29, 2017, 03:40:20 pm »
Oh and Herishey if your mighty ass is taking the time to make a post I must at least be somewhat releveant right? Because you are the biggest household name of all of us right? Being so famous and all in a shit game which no one plays anymore :/

Boy oh boy that sentence is just seeping with so much insecurity that it made it worth reading 3 of your carcinogenic posts.

Thanks for the chuckle, big boi.  ;D

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #722 on: November 29, 2017, 03:40:37 pm »
1. I wasn't defending him, you just contracted yourself within two posts and I pointed that out, hardly a defence pickle.

2. What does Jammo have to do with this, and Jammo and I have never exactly been the closest of friends. In-fact I openly disliked him for no reason until we actually talked in team GB once. So I'd hardly call us bum buddies.

3. I think you're irrelevant on this game full stop, so at least the feeling is mutual.  ::)

Golden just re-opened my salt mine.

Oh Herishey in no way did I contradict myself but yeah you throw those cool words out there big boy. I mean you must of spent over half your life now on fse I bet that feels good doesn't it sad boy.

Jammo oh idk jammo trying to take shots at me over on gf thread for no reason and you happily throwing banter with him. But whatever I guess you don't like him? I mean who would? he knows more about pieters dick then pieter himself!

Oh and Herishey if your mighty ass is taking the time to make a post I must at least be somewhat releveant right? Because you are the biggest household name of all of us right? Being so famous and all in a shit game which no one plays anymore :/
The fact that you have to call people sad for using the same forum you are posting on now contradicts yourself, stop being so silly. :)

I said I didn't used to like him, sure we are friends now but bum buddies might be a slight exaggeration.

I make a post on anything where I can see someone is getting easily triggered, kinda sad but it makes for a good pastime whilst at work. That argument that it's a game nobody plays anymore is so stupid considering the amount of posts on here a day and the amount of players the game still has a day, in the last 30 days there have been an average of 5,717 on M&B. But I guess you're right, no one plays it anymore!

Stop making it easier for me here Golden.

Oh and just to be clear, still not defending Pieter.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt-Col_Peter_MacFie
« Reply #723 on: November 29, 2017, 03:41:14 pm »
Yea I kinda think you don't understand that meme but then again you don't seem to understand a great deal so not to surprised haha

Yeah I mean if all you care about is the understanding of memes or how much I understand then I think you should find the nearest bridge and take your Logan paul looking face off the edge

I don't care if you don't understand a meme but I do if you try to use a meme as a valid argument kinda makes you look silly ::)

Edit: seeing the new post of you hahah fuck me dude you are really focused on Jammo are you not, some weird fetish from you?

Well he was your fetish for some years..  ::) ::)

Memes as a valid argument? No point trying to argue with someone who can't articulate a well established argument and instead results to "memes and baits" as the entire thing. Besides you are still a man-child.

Well this man-child got you triggered enough to demote yourself to a Rct just by "memes and baits"

So it seems like I don't have to articulate myself after all, you are just a play thing after all.

And I have this weird fetish to trigger little goblins behind there PC's ::)

Offline Freedom

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #724 on: November 29, 2017, 03:44:19 pm »
Golden i love you, you take everything so serious and whats the deal with your obsession with jammo
lonedoge i love u

edit:dont tell butler

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #725 on: November 29, 2017, 03:45:48 pm »

Boy oh boy that sentence is just seeping with so much insecurity that it made it worth reading 3 of your carcinogenic posts.

Yeah I mean I have been posting for the fun ofc. Seriously you head over back to this site after not posting for over 2 months to write the most meaningless and dull post of the centrury. Eddie everyone knows you are a fat troll go ask your bitch how my dick tastes.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #726 on: November 29, 2017, 03:47:21 pm »
I would just like to take this time to say I am Starks dad.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Keita

• Major General
  • deco, mezzala, regista, guiniesta, picolas nepe
    • View Profile
« Reply #727 on: November 29, 2017, 03:49:04 pm »
I would just like to take this time to say I am Starks dad.
yes
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #728 on: November 29, 2017, 03:50:00 pm »
1. I wasn't defending him, you just contracted yourself within two posts and I pointed that out, hardly a defence pickle.

2. What does Jammo have to do with this, and Jammo and I have never exactly been the closest of friends. In-fact I openly disliked him for no reason until we actually talked in team GB once. So I'd hardly call us bum buddies.

3. I think you're irrelevant on this game full stop, so at least the feeling is mutual.  ::)

Golden just re-opened my salt mine.

Oh Herishey in no way did I contradict myself but yeah you throw those cool words out there big boy. I mean you must of spent over half your life now on fse I bet that feels good doesn't it sad boy.

Jammo oh idk jammo trying to take shots at me over on gf thread for no reason and you happily throwing banter with him. But whatever I guess you don't like him? I mean who would? he knows more about pieters dick then pieter himself!

The fact that you have to call people sad for using the same forum you are posting on now contradicts yourself, stop being so silly. :)

I said I didn't used to like him, sure we are friends now but bum buddies might be a slight exaggeration.

I make a post on anything where I can see someone is getting easily triggered, kinda sad but it makes for a good pastime whilst at work. That argument that it's a game nobody plays anymore is so stupid considering the amount of posts on here a day and the amount of players the game still has a day, in the last 30 days there have been an average of 5,717 on M&B. But I guess you're right, no one plays it anymore!

Stop making it easier for me here Golden.

Oh and just to be clear, still not defending Pieter.

Its not easier for you Herishey holy shit! haha it's actually really starting to become less fun because you are even more stupid then Pieter (didn't think it was possible).
It's Sad because you have 14,000+ posts or something?? hahha yeah almost 9 posts a day as well? it's sad because you spend so much time here hence why I said almost half your life? Not sad that you just use it...

Also you just said you make a post where you can see somebody is easily triggered looks like you are going to have start making posts about yourself  ::)

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
« Reply #729 on: November 29, 2017, 03:51:19 pm »
14k posts is pretty bad tbh

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #730 on: November 29, 2017, 03:51:52 pm »
I feel like at this point I honestly don't even need to reply because you actually make yourself look more and more dumb every post, so I'm just going to leave it there.

Offline SpicyDwarf

• Major
  • wagwan piff tings
    • View Profile
  • Nick: whats your bbm pin
« Reply #731 on: November 29, 2017, 03:53:57 pm »
Pieter added me on steam once
Single widow. Parent to 14 Uzbekistani children.
spicy's leadership won us nwl
his leadership won us a trip to being banned from like 5100 events smh

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
« Reply #732 on: November 29, 2017, 03:54:19 pm »

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile

Offline Eddie

• Sergeant Major
  • Regiment Name: 5th "Northumberland" Regiment of Fo
    • View Profile
    • Regiment Name: 5th "Northumberland" Regiment of Foot Class: Line Expected Attendance: 25+ Leader's Steam name: you have me Do you agree to the rules?: Yep
  • Nick: Regiment Name: 5th "Northumberland"
« Reply #734 on: November 29, 2017, 03:55:19 pm »

Yeah I mean I have been posting for the fun ofc. Seriously you head over back to this site after not posting for over 2 months to write the most meaningless and dull post of the centrury. Eddie everyone knows you are a fat troll go ask your bitch how my dick tastes.

Awww, did I hit a nerve? It's okay for you to cry, we won't judge you because we don't care about you at all; You're just a giant joke in the form of a nerdy, lonely 14 year old virgin to us.   :P