Author Topic: (Sorry!) or (Congratulations!) New Community Representatives!!!  (Read 6067 times)

Offline Chosen1

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Chosen1
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: (Sorry!) or (Congratulations!) New Community Representatives!!!
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2013, 02:25:00 am »
its all pointless, anyway.

I sense a little jealousy!  ::)

Who should I be jealous of? lol
9-11 Coaster.

Find out what it's like to spin, glide, skim and fly like a giant airplane when you experience "United Airlines Flight 175"® – the only flying roller coaster of its kind in the world. Riders are taunted by a head-first, face-down inverted crash into the twin towers… and that's just the beginning. Experience the full force and power of riding down the twin towers, all on one of the deadliest tracks in the world.

Offline Jacob

• Alpha Tester
  • Back after a long long time away :)
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jacob
« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2013, 03:06:20 am »
Let's all raise a glass to Mikkel!

Offline Jocam

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2013, 09:33:34 am »
well, i thought to myself from the beginning: I don't really care who is in, as long as there is Hekko as representative, well, that came true, so I am contempt

BUT, we shan't forget what was said BEFORE the voting, and bot make this a successful distraction!

Offline Aztir

• Donator
  • Age of Napoleon Team lead
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2013, 10:10:55 am »
Im just confused wether or not im in :/
Anyways, good luck to everyone :)

Offline Getty

• Major
  • Leader of the Nr9.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr9_Oberst_Getty
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2013, 10:23:51 am »
Counting the top 10 percentage is the way to figure out if you are in.

Offline av3ng3r

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2013, 10:37:26 am »
Counting the top 10 percentage is the way to figure out if you are in.

I think he's on place 10 with Spearing. Hekko however didn't want to be in the election but got more votes, so that's propably why he's confused.

Offline Millander

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2013, 10:39:59 am »
wait if hekko didn't want in then why did he sign up?
Of course, I also think lines should be able to move in double rank without having emotional breakdowns.

Offline Getty

• Major
  • Leader of the Nr9.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr9_Oberst_Getty
« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2013, 10:41:15 am »
He changed his mind partway into the vote I believe.

Offline Millander

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 11, 2013, 10:58:43 am »
sadly I feel many who signed up on the first two days "had their dander up"

I think he should step down. I would rather have another rep who is interested in the job or 1 less rep.
Of course, I also think lines should be able to move in double rank without having emotional breakdowns.

Offline av3ng3r

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 11, 2013, 11:04:25 am »
sadly I feel many who signed up on the first two days "had their dander up"

I think he should step down. I would rather have another rep who is interested in the job or 1 less rep.

He even asked for him to be removed from the poll early on, I believe.

Offline Millander

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 11, 2013, 11:11:42 am »
I know the same thing happened with wind aswell. I assume deo was either busy or didnt notice.  Im sure a compromise will be found.

Offline av3ng3r

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 11, 2013, 11:47:01 am »
I know the same thing happened with wind aswell. I assume deo was either busy or didnt notice.  Im sure a compromise will be found.

Easy enough to just let people move up by one.

Offline Spearing

• Donator
  • Has Brass Balls
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 11, 2013, 12:39:40 pm »
If Hekko does indeed step down then, then I'd presume that Aztir and myself won't have to go through another vote or something like that. Hopefully this is sorted soon.

Edit: Did a bit of searching, found Hekko's official resignation post. It seems that both myself and Aztir are in now. Mmmmmyes, quite goodly.....

(Mikkelily)
« Last Edit: February 11, 2013, 01:02:03 pm by Spearing »

Offline Hekko

• Captain
  • I host stuff
    • View Profile
    • 15e Website
  • Nick: Nr24_Gren_Hptm_Hekko
« Reply #28 on: February 11, 2013, 01:19:31 pm »
As I said in the thread regarding refunds in the forum about the forum, I had lost confidence regarding the ability of FSE to run a legitimate business, Olafson has since stepped up and showed that there is someone with sense at FSE, however, I think it's unfair to let my results in the poll stand since I did withdraw, furthermore, I believe that community reps will be largely ineffectual at what they are set up to do, not because of the representatives themselves, but because I am doubting forces outside of their control.

I am flattered and honoured by those who showed me their support, and a bit saddened that they were "robbed" of their vote due to a clerical error, but I am confident that the other reps will do their utmost to represent the entire community not just their particular group of voters.

I am a bit saddened that some people are already using the community rep as a bit of a status symbol, putting other people down for only recieving N votes in the poll. The community representative means that you are a part of the community, not set above it, as such one should not put down other people for not getting enough votes to be voted in.

Interesting that you jump to assuming the worst about me Millander ;) I didn't take lightly to sign-ing up, and it was only when my personal last hopes about the bona fides of FSE were shattered that I asked to be removed from the poll.

Offline Spearing

• Donator
  • Has Brass Balls
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 11, 2013, 01:24:56 pm »
As I said in the thread regarding refunds in the forum about the forum, I had lost confidence regarding the ability of FSE to run a legitimate business, Olafson has since stepped up and showed that there is someone with sense at FSE, however, I think it's unfair to let my results in the poll stand since I did withdraw, furthermore, I believe that community reps will be largely ineffectual at what they are set up to do, not because of the representatives themselves, but because I am doubting forces outside of their control.

I am flattered and honoured by those who showed me their support, and a bit saddened that they were "robbed" of their vote due to a clerical error, but I am confident that the other reps will do their utmost to represent the entire community not just their particular group of voters.

I am a bit saddened that some people are already using the community rep as a bit of a status symbol, putting other people down for only recieving N votes in the poll. The community representative means that you are a part of the community, not set above it, as such one should not put down other people for not getting enough votes to be voted in.

Interesting that you jump to assuming the worst about me Millander ;) I didn't take lightly to sign-ing up, and it was only when my personal last hopes about the bona fides of FSE were shattered that I asked to be removed from the poll.

Overall, well said.

I have nothing really to say after what you've already stated in regards to the actual effectiveness of the Reps., but we won't know until the terms are up. Until such time, it's all speculation. Your doubts are a bit solid, though, so we'll see.