Author Topic: ♜ Minisiege & EU_Commander  (Read 156217 times)

Offline Serraseen

• Sergeant
  • Bronies for the Denunciation of Online Bigotry
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Horsie_Goes_Clip-Clop
  • Side: Union
Re: ♜ Minisiege
« Reply #585 on: October 22, 2015, 10:58:07 pm »
Unban request

1. Horsie_Goes_Clip-Clop
2. Log Ban - 21/10/2015
3. Xenophobia
4. I wasn't being serious, it was a joke but I do admit I took it too far and I apologize to all Dutch players, and anyone else who took offence. I have learned my lesson and  will never do it again.
The Bronies for the Denunciation of Online Bigotry ("B-dob") was created to combat the racism, sexism, and homophobia that permeates the M&B: Napoleonic Wars community.

Unless bigotry is called out, and the bigots shamed, their beliefs become normalized (see Reddit & 4chan for examples of this) and the minds of the playerbase are warped and the more naive players are drawn into their perverse ideology. We provide this alternative voice.

We will not be bullied. We will not be silenced.

Offline krazed

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #586 on: October 23, 2015, 02:29:01 am »

@Serraseen aka Horsie_Goes_Clip-Clop

I got banned by 1 power hungry admin for the "lulz" due to having an offensive name which was clearly a joke. Please note this was after playing a whole morning with another admin, who did not ban me for it. However you jumped all over me for it and other players who did similar things and report them all here. You sir are a hypocrite and honestly you deserved it. I have posted my apology a few pages back and it is what it is. If I can't be unbanned Horsie doesn't deserve to be unbanned either as they were similar offenses.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2015, 02:37:06 am by krazed »

Offline Conscious

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #587 on: October 23, 2015, 02:31:02 am »
Unban request

1. Horsie_Goes_Clip-Clop
2. Log Ban - 21/10/2015
3. Xenophobia
4. I wasn't being serious, it was a joke but I do admit I took it too far and I apologize to all Dutch players, and anyone else who took offence. I have learned my lesson and  will never do it again.

As a player who has seen you cross the line numerous times, and tout yourself as 'untouchable and unbannable' I would like to request that the admins don't unban you. Not sure if there's a format or not, but you're extremely disrespectful and rude to players of different races and ethnicity's to the point where I'm not sure how you're not permanently banned. Almost every match I've ever have the unfortunate pleasure of playing on with you, it's a constant thing.

Offline Serraseen

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #588 on: October 23, 2015, 02:56:43 am »

If I can't be unbanned Horsie doesn't deserve to be unbanned either as they were similar offenses.

Calling the Dutch arrogant and saying it's OK to hate them is in no way similar to calling yourself Waffen_SS_Deathsquad. Get real
Spoiler
Unban request

1. Horsie_Goes_Clip-Clop
2. Log Ban - 21/10/2015
3. Xenophobia

As a player who has seen you cross the line numerous times, and tout yourself as 'untouchable and unbannable' I would like to request that the admins don't unban you. Not sure if there's a format or not, but you're extremely disrespectful and rude to players of different races and ethnicity's to the point where I'm not sure how you're not permanently banned. Almost every match I've ever have the unfortunate pleasure of playing on with you, it's a constant thing.
[close]

I have never claimed I'm "unbannable" so I don't know where you're getting that from. I have never insulted anyone of a different race (defined as white, black, brown etc), and except from this unfortunate incident for which I was banned, the only things I've said that can be considered hate against an ethnicity is saying the chat should be English only and the lag would be much reduced if the server was region locked to Europe.

If you're going to make accusations like that you should really provide screenshots

Also it's quite funny that the two people opposing my unbanning have only 3 posts on here and they've both been banned from the server.
The Bronies for the Denunciation of Online Bigotry ("B-dob") was created to combat the racism, sexism, and homophobia that permeates the M&B: Napoleonic Wars community.

Unless bigotry is called out, and the bigots shamed, their beliefs become normalized (see Reddit & 4chan for examples of this) and the minds of the playerbase are warped and the more naive players are drawn into their perverse ideology. We provide this alternative voice.

Offline Conscious

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #589 on: October 24, 2015, 01:30:32 am »

If I can't be unbanned Horsie doesn't deserve to be unbanned either as they were similar offenses.

Calling the Dutch arrogant and saying it's OK to hate them is in no way similar to calling yourself Waffen_SS_Deathsquad. Get real
Spoiler
Unban request

1. Horsie_Goes_Clip-Clop
2. Log Ban - 21/10/2015
3. Xenophobia

[close]

I have never claimed I'm "unbannable" so I don't know where you're getting that from. I have never insulted anyone of a different race (defined as white, black, brown etc), and except from this unfortunate incident for which I was banned, the only things I've said that can be considered hate against an ethnicity is saying the chat should be English only and the lag would be much reduced if the server was region locked to Europe.

If you're going to make accusations like that you should really provide screenshots

Also it's quite funny that the two people opposing my unbanning have only 3 posts on here and they've both been banned from the server.

I was actually never banned.

Also, screenshots will be provided at the next opportunity, be sure of that. See you out there.

Offline krazed

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #590 on: October 24, 2015, 01:37:16 am »
"Calling the Dutch arrogant and saying it's OK to hate them is in no way similar to calling yourself Waffen_SS_Deathsquad. Get real"

You said more than that my friend at other times, but if that's how you want to play it whatever. It was a joke just like what you did... Did you deserve a perm ban? nah probably not nor should I have gotten a perm ban. We should of got a warning/temp ban but it what it is. Both were jokes done in poor taste and we learned from it but don't try to make me look worse than you. Just find it very funny that you are the #1 person who screams #safeplace but yet you act like the rest of us.

Offline MaxLam

• Colonel
  • Founder of Minisiege, EU_Commander & Mininaval
    • View Profile
    • Napoleonic Wars Public
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #591 on: October 24, 2015, 03:41:33 am »
Unban request

1. Horsie_Goes_Clip-Clop
2. Log Ban - 21/10/2015
3. Xenophobia
Apology accepted.

"Calling the Dutch arrogant and saying it's OK to hate them is in no way similar to calling yourself Waffen_SS_Deathsquad. Get real"

You said more than that my friend at other times, but if that's how you want to play it whatever. It was a joke just like what you did... Did you deserve a perm ban? nah probably not nor should I have gotten a perm ban. We should of got a warning/temp ban but it what it is. Both were jokes done in poor taste and we learned from it but don't try to make me look worse than you. Just find it very funny that you are the #1 person who screams #safeplace but yet you act like the rest of us.
What Horsie said was obviously a joke, for Dutch people are of course not a "race". But if a player is called "Waffen_SS_Deathsquad", there is no way to tell whether this is a joke or not. That's an important difference.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2015, 03:45:00 am by MaxLam »

Offline MBC

• Private
  • Gwlad Gwlad Pleidol wyf im Gwlad.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: BA_WG_MajGen_Isaac
« Reply #592 on: November 02, 2015, 03:58:33 am »
deleted
« Last Edit: November 05, 2015, 04:03:08 pm by MBC »
Isaac,
LtCol of Welsh Guards (WG);
MajGen of British Army (BA);
Former Col of 7th Ohio (7thOH), 11th Pennsylvania (11thPA) & 2nd Rhode Island (2ndRI)

Offline GovernerPancake

• Second Lieutenant
  • Pancakes <3
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #593 on: November 02, 2015, 09:03:01 am »
Great server, love the maps, is there going to be a new Christmas map, or is that just myth?

Offline QuBeZ

• First Lieutenant
  • Retired oldfag
    • View Profile
« Reply #594 on: November 02, 2015, 09:13:06 am »
Great server, love the maps, is there going to be a new Christmas map, or is that just myth?

New maps are in the making. Hopefully something ready for December.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2015, 11:25:51 am by QuBeZ »

Offline GovernerPancake

• Second Lieutenant
  • Pancakes <3
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #595 on: November 02, 2015, 11:27:11 am »

New maps are in the making. Hopefully something ready for December.

Sweet, can't wait to see what it is!

Offline EskimoMon

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #596 on: November 04, 2015, 02:17:07 am »
Unban Request

1. EskimoMon
2. Nov 3
3. IDK, possibly team wounding
4. I was sapping in the tunnel on one of the maps and was using explosives to clear the dirt. Other team mates were filled in the tunnel and I assume got hurt from the explosions. Then I was banned

Offline QuBeZ

• First Lieutenant
  • Retired oldfag
    • View Profile
« Reply #597 on: November 04, 2015, 03:22:55 pm »
Spoiler
Greetings Sir.
I seldom go on Minisiege server, I can think of less than 5 times because I normally play bots games but when I just went on the Minisiege Server to try a Siege game, it said I got banned.

1. Name or player ID:
Actually I don't know what name he used, maybe these: P.S. I used all ways and still cannot find my player ID.
1. 35th_FA_Jean-Luc
2. RHKR_Col_Jean-Luc
3. 32nd_Rct_Marinaburg (He sometimes swap between RHKR and 35th, I've seen him playing 32nd before too)
4. Keystone_on_the_Royal_Arch (I used this name a lot)
5. RHKR_2Lt_Minne (Less likely because this name is used by my gf and she's not playing this game anymore)
Edited: I just found my player ID: 1092521

2. Date of ban:
Don't know. I guess it's few months ago.

3. Explain your crime:
I think I was banned because I let my cousins play with my account last few months. He always said TNT was fun, and I guess he put TNT  or Trolling everywhere...

4. Start your apology:
I sincerely apology for the acts he did. People that played with me always said I'm a reliable man in the game. I'll lock my computer from now on to prevent this happens again...

If any decisions or further questions, can you communicate through my email? Many Thanks.
- vr2vvr(at)yahoo(dot)com(dot)hk
[close]

No banned player under that name or ID. Have you checked it was a temporary ban? If so, you should be able to rejoin. Otherwise please add me on steam: [1stEB] QuBeZ

Spoiler
Unban Request

1. EskimoMon
2. Nov 3
3. IDK, possibly team wounding
4. I was sapping in the tunnel on one of the maps and was using explosives to clear the dirt. Other team mates were filled in the tunnel and I assume got hurt from the explosions. Then I was banned
[close]

No banned player under that name. Have you checked it was a temporary ban? If so, you should be able to rejoin. Otherwise please add me on steam: [1stEB] QuBeZ

Offline MBC

• Private
  • Gwlad Gwlad Pleidol wyf im Gwlad.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: BA_WG_MajGen_Isaac
« Reply #598 on: November 05, 2015, 01:40:57 am »
deleted
« Last Edit: November 05, 2015, 04:02:48 pm by MBC »
Isaac,
LtCol of Welsh Guards (WG);
MajGen of British Army (BA);
Former Col of 7th Ohio (7thOH), 11th Pennsylvania (11thPA) & 2nd Rhode Island (2ndRI)

Offline Serraseen

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #599 on: November 05, 2015, 01:52:02 am »
Ban Request

Reason: Homophobia / Chat-spam / I can't really explain it -- just check the picture
Name: Refugee
Time and Date: 23:00 05/11 UK
Proof:

I made you a collage

Spoiler
[close]

That's only the highlights. It went on for like 2 hours