Author Topic: [CCL - S1] Discussion Thread  (Read 39861 times)

Offline SwissGronkh

• Brigadier General
  • Man with 10 Skillpoints on luck.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Trp_Swissy
  • Side: Union
Re: [CCL] Discussion Thread
« Reply #255 on: February 18, 2019, 11:15:42 pm »
I‘m sad that this league ends so quickly again  :'(  :'(  :-[

1x3 years 2Lhr,  1xVerdienstkreuz 2. Klasse, 1xKleine Gefechtsspange, 1xSilver Star,  5xBronze Star

Offline ForTheEpicness I.

• Second Lieutenant
  • Former 2nd iC of 2e (Stephan got kicked btw)
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Beaufort
« Reply #256 on: February 18, 2019, 11:16:45 pm »
So I heard the 11e members might get allowd to play for other regs? Am I the only one who thinks that they shouldn't be allowed to?

No but the only one rude enough to voice it like that. Youre just a salty reg hopper tho so meh.

Hmm. I understand you wanna play for another reg. But if a good bunch join a top 3 reg atm they could easily change the outcome of the tournament. Sorry that you felt slightly agitated or annoyed at my comment Beaufort.

It won't affect me, as stated in my edit. (Leaving in under seven days for some time)

Offline Jayke

• Major
  • Jayke
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr.55 l Hursty l FP Jayke
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #257 on: February 18, 2019, 11:18:21 pm »
Spoiler
So I heard the 11e members might get allowd to play for other regs? Am I the only one who thinks that they shouldn't be allowed to?

No but the only one rude enough to voice it like that. Youre just a salty reg hopper tho so meh.

Hmm. I understand you wanna play for another reg. But if a good bunch join a top 3 reg atm they could easily change the outcome of the tournament. Sorry that you felt slightly agitated or annoyed at my comment Beaufort.

It won't affect me, as stated in my edit. (Leaving in under seven days for some time)
[close]
Hi Beaufort

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: February 18, 2019, 11:18:46 pm »
Spoiler

[close]
Hi Beaufort

Hey Hursty, pls fix matchmaking que.

Offline StephanGH

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: StephanGH | frozen
« Reply #259 on: February 18, 2019, 11:18:53 pm »

Sad to see ya go. Again no offense was meant and I didn't intend it to be a rude comment. Just heard about it and this is the discussion thread so I brought it up.

Offline Jayke

• Major
  • Jayke
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr.55 l Hursty l FP Jayke
« Reply #260 on: February 18, 2019, 11:20:43 pm »
Spoiler

Sad to see ya go. Again no offense was meant and I didn't intend it to be a rude comment. Just heard about it and this is the discussion thread so I brought it up.
[close]

Okay Stephan piss off now please.

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: February 18, 2019, 11:21:04 pm »

I didn't take any personal offence by it, dw. Still posting shit like "am I the only one" makes it a bit edgy, no?

Offline StephanGH

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: February 18, 2019, 11:22:55 pm »
Well I am still StephanGH after all.

Offline Rastignac

• Major General
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #263 on: February 18, 2019, 11:48:46 pm »
vErY_nIcE, just as I expected the idea of double-time competition was just a chimere dreamed by Tardet on Czech absinthe. It's not a bad thing it ends sooner, it's a bad thing it destroys the perspective of regimental leaders who really thought of CCL in a long term and had some plans/hopes for the weeks that supposed to follow and what they could get to achieve. THOSE PEOPLE... HAVE BEEN DECEIVED BY MACRON'S PUPPETS HOSTING THIS TOURNAMENT.

But I guess it can be considered fortunate for some, given that the extreme lenght of this thing was what scared 14pk away from participating. This way, some mere mortals can take the victory within a reasonable period of competition without being rekt by the gods of heavy metal.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2019, 11:52:04 pm by Rastignac »

Offline DE14HANNES

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4e_Huss_Cvl_DE14HANNES
« Reply #264 on: February 18, 2019, 11:57:23 pm »
Click here to read about what comes next for the CCL, and about the 11e players' situation.

As always all feedback is welcome, as long as it remains on this thread. Thank you !

I would love to play the guest games too. I think im not the only one who thinks that. Its sad that it ends so quickly, the main reason is that we cant compensate our mistakes :c. We had a plan, how we can fix our mistakes and get better for the rematch but this work with our members were in the end useless. I hope that the admin-team will be think a second time over this situation.

Offline HawkonPC

• Captain
  • 4e Hussard's Amateur Brigadier
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #265 on: February 19, 2019, 12:20:23 am »
given that the extreme lenght of this thing was what scared 14pk away from participating.

Don’t worry, we all know the truth that Erik bribed them to stay out.

Offline Dokletian

• Brigadier General
  • unironisch
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4e_Huss_Dokletian
« Reply #266 on: February 19, 2019, 06:41:30 am »
I would love to play the guest games too. I think im not the only one who thinks that. Its sad that it ends so quickly, the main reason is that we cant compensate our mistakes :c. We had a plan, how we can fix our mistakes and get better for the rematch but this work with our members were in the end useless. I hope that the admin-team will be think a second time over this situation.
Really agree with that, I mean, imagine leaving the tournament with a 1-9 defeat  ::)
Can I just say that I’m really impressed with the cav community, 10x more mature than the inf community and a lot less tolerant of the cancerous players

Offline Lightning.

• Saviour
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Steamprofile
  • Nick: 8th_Huss_LCoH_Lightning
« Reply #267 on: February 19, 2019, 07:33:13 am »
I agree with the rest, maybe we can try to stand together as a community and help each other so the CCL could continje. Who knows.

@Epicness and Stephan: Please keep personal stuff out of the forum and discuss it on Steam or write each others PMs.

Offline StephanGH

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: February 19, 2019, 07:49:12 am »
I agree with the rest, maybe we can try to stand together as a community and help each other so the CCL could continje. Who knows.

@Epicness and Stephan: Please keep personal stuff out of the forum and discuss it on Steam or write each others PMs.

Uhn. There is no Personal Stuff going on. He just found my wording a bit rude and I apologised. Yaknow adult stuff

Offline Fidje

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: February 19, 2019, 07:57:28 am »
It is a shame that the whole competition ends now because of the incompetence of one regiment. Ofc. I don't know the whole backstory (and I am sorry if I missed a cruciel point) but it can't be that goddamn hard to atleast finish the "Home-Matches". How can you enlist to a league, that you know will go on for months and just give up after not even half the time?

I would have loved to play the rematches to fight some people once more, for my men to improve and to learn from our mistakes.

Nevertheless the Nr6 thanks the administration team for the work they have done. Without you none of this would have been possible in the first place.