Author Topic: [RGL8] Introduction & Applications  (Read 40605 times)

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
  • Side: Neutral
Re: [RGL8] Introduction & Applications
« Reply #285 on: September 24, 2021, 02:03:56 am »
Back on topic, 65th shouldn't really be accepted because of the circumstances that I know of, as much as I do like Zeyden, I think he also understands that his original intention has now crossed the line, would be more ideal if the 65th just disbanded and people went everywhere else.

The 65th is just 80% of the 55th's gren core, how is it ideal if those people split up and go to different places when they've already been in a regiment together for months?

I'm sure you have but we all know the longevity of the 65th is steps rather than miles; I mean let's be real, as Zeyden said, he's waiting to see Tardet's decision, basically solidifying the 'gf' statement that people are saying, if Tardet declines them from RGL (which who really knows at this point) then I highly doubt the 65th would exist and players will run off to other regiments. If the life of 65th hangs on the balance of a decision surrounding RGL, then do you really want 65th to exist in the first place? Or is it something that came to fruition after the incident and now no one really knows if they want it to exist or not.

The 65th is the 55th's gren core with a different name. Literally 8 of the 10 members from the 55th lineup that won the RGT are in the 65th. A large reason why so many people moved from the 55th to the 65th is to do with RGL and the regiment's approach to it, so I am unsure why you are surprised that it is so important to us. The situation is fairly clear if you remove your own desire to see the 65th disband so you can get the remaining Amaterasu members into the 45thN. Why don't you leave that out of it and let the admins make their decision.

45thN won't take any 65th players, we really don't want them, another one of your baseless claims, if you think that, you really have no clue how 45thN operates. But I'm glad you still talked about how 65th is 55th members but didn't deny the fact it hangs on the balance of the RGL decision. Sure, we could have accepted Zeyden and his circus, infact, Zeyden asked to join 45thN and since he's not in here now, you know what the answer was. If you saw the meme I made on the 55th thread, I'll repost it here:

It says 92nd for a reason, Zeyden knows that 45thN wouldn't accept his french friends he'd want in the regiment, ask him yourself, nice try though. The only friends of 45thN in amaterasu are already in 45thN (and are the same players that were in the regiment before amaterasu existed), don't be a wettie. Why do you think all my comments are malicious, I'm literally talking from an ethical standpoint and not for my own personal gain lmao.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2021, 02:11:31 am by Fietta »

Offline Zeyden 狼

• Major
  • 2 fast 4 u ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Amaterasu/Envy/Team France
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: September 24, 2021, 04:25:40 am »
Spoiler
Back on topic, 65th shouldn't really be accepted because of the circumstances that I know of, as much as I do like Zeyden, I think he also understands that his original intention has now crossed the line, would be more ideal if the 65th just disbanded and people went everywhere else.

The 65th is just 80% of the 55th's gren core, how is it ideal if those people split up and go to different places when they've already been in a regiment together for months?

I'm sure you have but we all know the longevity of the 65th is steps rather than miles; I mean let's be real, as Zeyden said, he's waiting to see Tardet's decision, basically solidifying the 'gf' statement that people are saying, if Tardet declines them from RGL (which who really knows at this point) then I highly doubt the 65th would exist and players will run off to other regiments. If the life of 65th hangs on the balance of a decision surrounding RGL, then do you really want 65th to exist in the first place? Or is it something that came to fruition after the incident and now no one really knows if they want it to exist or not.

The 65th is the 55th's gren core with a different name. Literally 8 of the 10 members from the 55th lineup that won the RGT are in the 65th. A large reason why so many people moved from the 55th to the 65th is to do with RGL and the regiment's approach to it, so I am unsure why you are surprised that it is so important to us. The situation is fairly clear if you remove your own desire to see the 65th disband so you can get the remaining Amaterasu members into the 45thN. Why don't you leave that out of it and let the admins make their decision.

45thN won't take any 65th players, we really don't want them, another one of your baseless claims, if you think that, you really have no clue how 45thN operates. But I'm glad you still talked about how 65th is 55th members but didn't deny the fact it hangs on the balance of the RGL decision. Sure, we could have accepted Zeyden and his circus, infact, Zeyden asked to join 45thN and since he's not in here now, you know what the answer was. If you saw the meme I made on the 55th thread, I'll repost it here:

It says 92nd for a reason, Zeyden knows that 45thN wouldn't accept his french friends he'd want in the regiment, ask him yourself, nice try though. The only friends of 45thN in amaterasu are already in 45thN (and are the same players that were in the regiment before amaterasu existed), don't be a wettie. Why do you think all my comments are malicious, I'm literally talking from an ethical standpoint and not for my own personal gain lmao.
[close]
It's fine to have your opinion but calm down a bit though with your "Zeyden knows this and knows that" I don't have a idea of what are you on about, when I need an interpreter I'll let you know. I asked Maskman if he would accept me in 45thN as I asked Vegi for example if he would accept me in 92nd I never got a clear answer from Maskman because we didn't discuss the subject in depth he effectively told me that if he accepted me it would be me alone and I said that was fine (because yes I was not planning to do a "coup d'etat" despite what you are trying to say and that I was sincerely planning to join a regiment by myself) In short, I like you but if you want us to keep a good relationship show some respect by not using my name as if I were your point of reference for all your subjective reasoning.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2021, 05:05:27 am by Zeyden 狼 »

Offline Snowwi

• :]
  • General
  • Nr13 Reservist
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Klay Thompson
  • Side: Union
« Reply #287 on: September 24, 2021, 04:34:03 am »
It's almost 1 am, it's time to go to sleep
Seems like this didnt age too well :/
"Unable to perceive the shape of You...
I find you all around me.
Your presence fills my eyes with Your love...
It humbles my heart...
For You are everywhere."

Offline Zeyden 狼

• Major
  • 2 fast 4 u ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Amaterasu/Envy/Team France
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: September 24, 2021, 04:35:56 am »
I'm a great insomniac don't worry about me, anyway I've stopped all forms of schooling for my warband career so I have the privilege of staying up late unlike all those slaves, but you should go to sleep, random.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2021, 04:37:54 am by Zeyden 狼 »

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Board Moderator
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #289 on: September 24, 2021, 06:07:52 am »
I'm a great insomniac don't worry about me, anyway I've stopped all forms of schooling for my warband career so I have the privilege of staying up late unlike all those slaves, but you should go to sleep, random.

No u
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Scottish Unicorn

• Most Beloved In All Of NW
  • Senior Moderator
  • Meowing in chat
    • View Profile
    • My Nudes
« Reply #290 on: September 24, 2021, 08:51:45 am »
Can't we just agree that we're all cringe for playing this game?

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nock is my bitch
« Reply #291 on: September 24, 2021, 09:44:50 am »
You guys should really take this to DMs. Just looks like a stupid squabble.
Not even a fun read because you guys typed way too much.

Offline Tw1sT[eR]

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tw1sT[eR]*
« Reply #292 on: September 24, 2021, 09:50:23 am »

Offline 19boboy97

• First Lieutenant
  • Gotta Catch 'Em All!
    • View Profile
    • FSE cat girl
  • Nick: Cat Girl Trainer
« Reply #293 on: September 24, 2021, 09:52:30 am »
Spoiler
Should maybe ask what happened instead of making blind assumptions.

You conveniently made a new regiment just before RGL, that's what happened.
the regiment was "conveniently" made as there was a upset in the officer core, causing the resident col to lose his shit and ban half the grenadiers. nothing more.
Ofc I loose my shit if people try to force me to step down from my own regiment when a queen got butthurt xD anyhow no more of this
[close]
I can provide evidence (screenshots, conversations, recording) that what you say is wrong but I don't think this is the right place (if someone want to see just PM me), I will make a decision according to Tardet one.

Who is the queen?  :-*

Offline 19boboy97

• First Lieutenant
  • Gotta Catch 'Em All!
    • View Profile
    • FSE cat girl
  • Nick: Cat Girl Trainer
« Reply #294 on: September 24, 2021, 09:54:14 am »

I think everyone in the 65th would have preferred to play with the 55th, I definitely wanted to, but things just happened in a way that made that impossible. I mean, the 65th is literally the 55th's gren roster with a different leader so I don't think it's hard to work out what happened. It's hardly a "gf team regiment" if it's an almost exact continuation of the lineup the 55th entered in the RGT.

What happened was a shit excuse to coup a regiment, people just wanted good chanter and decided to follow beef of one person. You're just a bit wet aren't ye. 55th has always been a regiment of brainless members, it's practically a sitcom watching from the side-lines so this doesn't really come as a surprise.

45th > 55th > 65th

Faaaaaacts

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #295 on: September 24, 2021, 11:06:14 am »

I quite enjoyed it, reminded me of some little high school fight. Kids.

Offline RUS_Flusha90

• Captain
  • NWWC 2023 Winner
    • View Profile
  • Nick: sH1pu4Ka
« Reply #296 on: September 24, 2021, 11:08:48 am »

I quite enjoyed it, reminded me of some little high school fight. Kids.
I remember I fought at school against 3 guys at once and just pinched them in the corner ::) ::)
[07:00]
RTX janne:
en syö mitään kuukauteen

Elsse

« Reply #297 on: September 24, 2021, 11:18:22 am »
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
virgin down
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]

Offline Scottish Unicorn

• Most Beloved In All Of NW
  • Senior Moderator
  • Meowing in chat
    • View Profile
    • My Nudes
« Reply #298 on: September 24, 2021, 11:46:16 am »
Omg boboy double posted!

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
virgin down
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
>:(

Offline Dokletian

• Brigadier General
  • unironisch
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4e_Huss_Dokletian
« Reply #299 on: September 24, 2021, 11:51:59 am »
It's called persecution complex, read it up
laughed
Can I just say that I’m really impressed with the cav community, 10x more mature than the inf community and a lot less tolerant of the cancerous players