Author Topic: [EU]Killbox Server  (Read 108204 times)

Offline Sir Henri

• Donator
  • Killbox. Steam: sirhenri13
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Sir_Henri
  • Side: Union
Re: [EU]Killbox Server
« Reply #60 on: December 18, 2013, 07:15:12 pm »
I really need a name so I can find you in the banlist, you also could give me your ID, that works too.

Name you got banned: Can't remember but was a troll name (like Unicorn something)
  Date and time when you were banned: About 2 months i think ?
  Reason for the ban: Trolling and tkilling
  Why should we unban you: Because i understand my faults and i won't troll again, i promise but now when i want to play with my friends on the server, i can't :(
Das schönste aller Geheimnisse: Ein Genie zu sein und es als einziger zu wissen.

Offline Sir Henri

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 18, 2013, 07:17:22 pm »
Name you got banned: camel_bag
  Date and time when you were banned: 15/12/2013 +- 4:00
  Reason for the ban: teamkilling
  Why should we unban you: because im often to killbox i like this serveur  and y have never trolling just this time 2 guys insult me on steam and y kild him and ... i am ban sory for my english but y speak french :d

You are unbanned
Das schönste aller Geheimnisse: Ein Genie zu sein und es als einziger zu wissen.

Offline Sir Henri

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 18, 2013, 07:23:45 pm »
  Name you got banned: 25th_kgm_CheeseMasta
  Date and time when you were banned:November 24th 7pm
  Reason for the ban:team killing
  Why should we unban you: I was killing tolls on my team that were bugging it map

Name you got banned: 25th_Gdm_MasterTaylor
  Date and time when you were banned: 17th of November
  Reason for the ban: My friend 25th_Kgm_Liam teamkilled by accident, the admin then believed that we were all going to start team killing so be banned all 25th members on that server at the time.
  Why should we unban you:I had done nothing wrong, just the admin thought we all were team killing.

unbanned

Offline Rytil

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 18, 2013, 07:24:53 pm »
I really need a name so I can find you in the banlist, you also could give me your ID, that works too.

Name you got banned: Can't remember but was a troll name (like Unicorn something)
  Why should we unban you: Because i understand my faults and i won't troll again, i promise but now when i want to play with my friends on the server, i can't :(

Can't remember my name but how can i know my ID ?

Offline Sir Henri

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 18, 2013, 07:26:55 pm »
Name you got banned:Neverloose
  Date and time when you were banned:In november.
  Reason for the ban:Teamkilling admin 2 times in accidently and using bad language.
  Why should we unban you:I would be more carefull in future and i dont use bad language any more.

Are you sure that you got banned? I cant find your name in the ban list. If you were banned, maybe it was only a temp ban

Offline Rytil

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 18, 2013, 07:46:07 pm »

Oh i got it, my ID is 353576

Offline NeverLoose

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 18, 2013, 08:36:31 pm »
Name you got banned:NeverLoose
  Date and time when you were banned:20-30/11/2013
  Reason for the ban:teamkilling
  Why should we unban you:thats my favorite server and i want play here.I dont teamkill anymore!!!

Offline Sir Henri

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: December 19, 2013, 05:32:36 pm »

Oh i got it, my ID is 353576

Unbanned :)

Offline Sir Henri

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: December 19, 2013, 05:41:42 pm »
Name you got banned:NeverLoose
  Date and time when you were banned:20-30/11/2013
  Reason for the ban:teamkilling
  Why should we unban you:thats my favorite server and i want play here.I dont teamkill anymore!!!

cant find your name --> send you a pm

Offline Helikaon

• Second Lieutenant
  • The strategy is an economy of forces - Clausewitz
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Helikaon
  • Side: Confederacy
Application(s) for the Administration
« Reply #69 on: December 20, 2013, 04:44:37 pm »
English Version

Spoiler
Dear Sir Henri, dear Team of Administration,

with this post I apply for the position of an administrator of your battle-server “Killbox”
First of all I'm going to tell you, why I'm suitable for this function. I have much experience in “Napoleonic Wars”.
I have a playing time of about 500 hours and in this time I also had the chance to use the administrator-panel.
I'm also very experienced in your server and the rules. Therefore it would be easy for me, to get in this job.
Another point why I am very suitable, which is also the main reason wherefore I write this application, is that
I have many players, who are often playing “in the Killbox”, in my steam friend list. They often ask me to call
and admin, because of a rule breaker. But not every time the admins are reachable. I always try to keep the
peace with using the in-game chat, but there my options already end. I'm in the game very often and for a very
long time, overall I am sitting at my computer a long time, so if I would be an administrator, my contacts simply
write to me and it would not take a long time, until I joined the server (If I am not there anyway).
In addition to these arguments there are the two current administrators, [Nr7] Marley and [45th] Timlef, who
vouch for me.

Now I'm going to tell you something about myself. I'm a open and helpful person. Although I know how to
integrate myself into a team, I'm one of these persons, who preferable work alone and organized. If there
is something I do not agree with, I immediately comment this and then I lead a discussion until we found
a compromise. In my free time I visit drum set lessons and take part in Kung Fu training. Previous activities
were Sea Scouts, young Firefighters and playing the guitar.

This was my application. I would be very happy about a positive answer. Of course I'm every time open for
questions of any kinds. Thanks a lot for reading.

Sincerely yours

Steamname: Helikaon
Steamaccountname: skovalin
In-Game-Name: 1te_HL_Oberst_Helikaon
[close]

German Version

Spoiler
Sehr geehrter Sir Henri, sehr geehrtes Team der Administration,

mit diesem Schreiben bewerbe ich bei der Administration des Servers „Killbox“ um einen Posten als Administrator.
Von der ersten Spielminute an bin ich sehr von eurem Battle-Server begeistert gewesen. Mit allen mir verfügbaren
Mitteln, die sich leider so gut wie nur auf den normalen Spielchat beziehen, versuche ich, den Frieden zu wahren.
Dazu gehört das Ermahnen von Spielern und wenn nötig dem Hinzuziehen eines Administratoren. Viele Spieler,
die regelmäßig „in der Killbox“ anzutreffen sind, befinden sich mit ihrem Account in meiner Steam-Freundesliste.
Oft werde ich von ihnen um das Kontaktieren eines Administratoren gebeten. Da Diese jedoch nicht immer
erreichbar sind, gibt es viele Regelbrechungen, die nicht verhindert bzw. aufgeklärt werden können.
Aus genau diesen Gründen schreibe ich nun diese Bewerbung. Die Frage, warum ich für diese Aufgabe sehr
geeignet bin, lässt sich einfach beantworten. Wie bereits erwähnt halte ich stetigen Kontakt mit vielen
 „Killbox-Spielern“, die mich regelmäßig über Regelbrecher in Kenntnis setzen. Da ich sehr viel Zeit auf dem
Server und generell am Computer verbringe, kann ich als Administrator in den meisten Fällen schnell reagieren.
Meine Fähigkeiten sehen wie folgt aus: In ganz „M&B:Warband“ habe ich eine Spielzeit von knapp 1.200 Stunden.
Ungefähr die Hälfte davon habe ich mit „Napoleonic Wars“, das ich seit dem Release spiele, verbracht. In dieser
Zeit hatte ich zudem schon mehrmals die Möglichkeit, das Administratoren-Panel zu nutzen. Hinzu kommt meine
Erfahrung mit der „Killbox“ und dessen Regeln. Durch diese wird mir der Einstieg als Administrator sehr leicht fallen.
Da ich jedoch weiß, dass nur diese Argumente nicht reichen werden, bevor man mich nicht richtig eingeschätzt hat,
ist es mir auch wichtig zu erwähnen, dass Die Administratoren „[Nr7] Marley“ und „[45th] Timlef“ für mich stimmen
können und auch werden.

Um mich jedoch nicht hinter einem Schleier der Anonymität verbergen zu lassen, werde ich nun noch etwas über
meine Person schreiben:

Im Realen Leben heiße ich Hannes und bin 15 Jahre jung. Ich besuche derzeit die 10. Klasse einer Gesamtschule
und werde nächstes Jahr dem Naturwissenschaftlichen Profil der Oberstufe beiwohnen. Wenn ich mich in nur sehr
wenigen Sätzen beschreiben müsste, würde das folgendermaßen aussehen: Ich bin seine sehr offene und hilfsbereite
Person, vertraue doch nicht jedem Menschen. Bei mir muss man sich das Vertrauen hart erarbeiten und ist es einmal
gebrochen, kann es nicht so leicht wieder hergestellt werden. Obwohl ich mich gut in ein Team integrieren kann,
bin ich jemand, der lieber alleine und besonders ordentlich arbeitet. In der Tat bin ich ein großer Perfektionist und
wenn mir etwas nicht passt, bin ich einer von denen, die dies sofort ansprechen und bereit sind, eine ordentliche
Diskussion zu führen, bis ein Kompromiss gefunden ist. Zu meinen Interessen: Ich interessiere mich sehr für Medizin
(Anatomie, Physiologie und Psychologie), deshalb ist es auch mein Wunsch, ein Medizin Studium zu absolvieren und
später als Arzt tätig zu sein. Neben Medizin interessiere ich mich auch sehr für Geschichte. Besonders spannend finde
ich die Antike und das Mittelalter. Dies ist auch der Grund für den Kauf von „Mount&Blade:Warband“. In meiner Freizeit
nehme ich Schlagzeugunterricht und am Kung Fu Training teil. Frühere Freizeitaktivitäten waren Seepfadfinder,
Jugendfeuerwehr und Gitarre spielen.

Hiermit endet auch schon mein Bewerbungsschreiben. Über eine positive Rückmeldung würde ich mich sehr freuen.
Für Fragen jeglicher Art bin ich selbstverständlich immer offen. Ich bedanke mich für das Lesen.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Steamname: Helikaon
Steamaccountname: skovalin
In-Game-Name:1te_HL_Oberst_Helikaon
[close]

Offline Sir Henri

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: December 21, 2013, 12:08:32 am »
accepted  :)

Ps: Thats quite much  :o

Offline KArantukki

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Chaotic Evil
    • View Profile
  • Nick: KArantukki
« Reply #71 on: December 21, 2013, 12:17:06 am »
Henri, Y U make this mäny dopplepostz ?

Offline nodude

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Re: [EU]Killbox Server Unban Request
« Reply #72 on: December 21, 2013, 04:21:54 pm »
Name: Giuseppe Garibaldi
Time: 21/12/2013 10:15 AM
Why: Admin was PMSing and would not answer a questions using his big-boy words and banned me.
Why unban?: I enjoy the server and was doing nothing wrong. I recommend you change the admin.

Offline DanyEle

• FSE Associate
  • Sssh! I'm coding, don't disturb :D
    • View Profile
  • Nick: DanyEle
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #73 on: December 21, 2013, 04:23:15 pm »
I recommend you change the admin.

I dont think that's the right attitude dude.

Offline nodude

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: December 21, 2013, 04:29:59 pm »
Yea, it was the Helikaon character. He shouldn't be an admin if he gets mad at questions...