Author Topic: NWWC 2017  (Read 365753 times)

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: NWWC 2017
« Reply #2490 on: May 02, 2017, 11:13:55 pm »
Spoiler
[close]
80-100 whatever it was shit anyways
im just memeing u xDD
someone should record canadas matches this year. Gonna be an ez 3-0 in groups :)
=)

Offline Hadhod

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_John_MacKintosh
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #2491 on: May 02, 2017, 11:16:39 pm »
Spoiler
NWWC 2k17 biggest tournament meme of the community yet?
Is there any other Issue besides people having problems with the Icelandic Team?
LUL
Could you elaborate that very eloquent expression my dear Hadhod?

Hmm let me think...

"My grandma's sister emigrated to Canada, can I play for the CAN team now please? "
"I've lived in Ireland for 3 days. Even though I am wholly British I can apply for team IRE now."
(Note: These are just generalisations of the typical stuff in this thread. No need to get your jimmies rustled Irish and Canadians, I just used it as an example)

Besides all the Volunteer profiles of people who have their profile on steam set to private and have never been around the community.
A few no names apply to captain team Scotland and all the MLG pros in there readily accept them? Hmmmm, you don't think that's fishy?
It's the same shit every year, Team GB rejects try to make their own team because they are too bad for the premier line up. It hasn't been as bad as this year for a while though.

But whatever floats your boat: It's your tournament, you make the rules.
[close]
::)

Hadhod waited , lurked , tracked and read all the posts for so long time to just to quote his older post and to be like "I said you so" . GOOD JOB HADDY , the real community saviour right there big applause !!!!
Thanks Rebel! No need to thank me for my work. This all wouldn't have been possible without the great teachings of master detective Fingis!

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #2492 on: May 02, 2017, 11:20:23 pm »
No Hadie. No party.
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline RebelliouS

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr24_RebelliouS
« Reply #2493 on: May 02, 2017, 11:20:38 pm »
Spoiler
Is there any other Issue besides people having problems with the Icelandic Team?
LUL

Hmm let me think...

"My grandma's sister emigrated to Canada, can I play for the CAN team now please? "
"I've lived in Ireland for 3 days. Even though I am wholly British I can apply for team IRE now."
(Note: These are just generalisations of the typical stuff in this thread. No need to get your jimmies rustled Irish and Canadians, I just used it as an example)

Besides all the Volunteer profiles of people who have their profile on steam set to private and have never been around the community.
A few no names apply to captain team Scotland and all the MLG pros in there readily accept them? Hmmmm, you don't think that's fishy?
It's the same shit every year, Team GB rejects try to make their own team because they are too bad for the premier line up. It hasn't been as bad as this year for a while though.

[close]

Hadhod waited , lurked , tracked and read all the posts for so long time to just to quote his older post and to be like "I said you so" . GOOD JOB HADDY , the real community saviour right there big applause !!!!
Thanks Rebel! No need to thank me for my work. This all wouldn't have been possible without the great teachings of master detective Fingis!

That toxic mushroom is your teacher ? Oh boi so bad !

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #2494 on: May 03, 2017, 03:05:14 am »

Offline Moi~

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Verm2 god
« Reply #2495 on: May 03, 2017, 07:19:55 am »
I really hope this is the last nwwc
padawan should replace chicken as captain, he has every ability a true leader should possess, a good voice, skill, experience & dedication. Padawan has all of these things and the only reason he wasn't allowed into team spain was cause chicken was afraid of him since he truly knew how much of a danger padawan could be to his spot.
padawan is no padawan any longer, he is a MASTER now and i would be AFRAID to fight him with team NL since he can 1v10 us easily!
#justice4padawan

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #2496 on: May 03, 2017, 07:44:02 am »
Nwwc is like Christmas. Every year I get to tune in to EU drama and just watch

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline RebelliouS

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr24_RebelliouS
« Reply #2497 on: May 03, 2017, 12:36:07 pm »

I agree , Spain cant handle another embarrasment

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_Ambiguous
« Reply #2498 on: May 03, 2017, 12:43:23 pm »

Nor can Macedonia.

Offline DayBoul

• Major
  • question mark
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [15th_YR] DayBoul
« Reply #2499 on: May 03, 2017, 01:45:46 pm »

Wtf savage
lying requires that one first knows the truth, bullshitting calls for no such precondition - X Æ A-12

Offline Lone

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #2500 on: May 03, 2017, 02:35:27 pm »
Spoiler
LUL

Hmm let me think...

[close]

That toxic mushroom is your teacher ? Oh boi so bad !

Cela
Tier Legendary Elite ++
97p Lone : By himself he's a very good duo. So he deserve a spot of his own.

Offline Harford

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • salut
    • View Profile
« Reply #2501 on: May 03, 2017, 03:51:36 pm »
stfu with this ded meme, rejection personnel e
Former 2ndCSG_Pvt | 7th_Trp | 8e_Mchl | 17e_CplFo | 77y_Pfc | 5e_Brg | 91st_Pte
Currently IVe_7eCvl

tardet will you marry me
Yes

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #2502 on: May 03, 2017, 03:58:31 pm »
any free ref tonight??
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Lone

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #2503 on: May 03, 2017, 04:06:39 pm »
stfu with this ded meme, rejection personnel e

Wtf this is the most alive meme??? DETECTIVE FUNGUS WE NEED YOU
Tier Legendary Elite ++
97p Lone : By himself he's a very good duo. So he deserve a spot of his own.

Offline MightyPaiN

• Colonel
  • ⚔ 17e ⚔ TBE ☆ Јебем вам матер ☆
    • View Profile
  • Nick: mightypain
« Reply #2504 on: May 03, 2017, 04:13:20 pm »