Author Topic: NWWC 2017  (Read 365889 times)

Offline ExtaZz94

• Major
  • J'avance tu recules
    • View Profile
  • Nick: BetterThanU
  • Side: Neutral
Re: NWWC 2017
« Reply #1125 on: March 17, 2017, 06:15:22 pm »
I mean you could basically play the first 10 rounds on an EU then the last 10 on an east coast NA. Otherwise you're beating a handicapped opponent. Home Away isn't perfect by any measure(Native NA community hate it) but it is better than nothing. Also though, if you play a team really far east(Turkey or Russia for example), you'd play first 10 on Germany server then last 10 on UK, still gives advantage to EU, but still slightly fairer.
bro, according to Russia it should be fair to play 10 rounds on german server where we have 60-90 ping and 10 rounds on russian server where europeans should have 60-80.
Ping is a really important thing in Warband, that's why frenchies are winning many things here - 9-30 ping.
Just imagine what can do russians with a low ping if you are calling us cheaters and autoblockers with a high one.
Spoiler
[close]
Ft won 10-9 on our server so no excuse.
i have never see cela. rejection perssonel.
good luck all in the tournament.
Quote from: LeBrave on Today at 11:49:30 pm
votre appréciable et glorieux pote LeBrave.

max1m

« Reply #1126 on: March 17, 2017, 06:19:15 pm »
I mean you could basically play the first 10 rounds on an EU then the last 10 on an east coast NA. Otherwise you're beating a handicapped opponent. Home Away isn't perfect by any measure(Native NA community hate it) but it is better than nothing. Also though, if you play a team really far east(Turkey or Russia for example), you'd play first 10 on Germany server then last 10 on UK, still gives advantage to EU, but still slightly fairer.
bro, according to Russia it should be fair to play 10 rounds on german server where we have 60-90 ping and 10 rounds on russian server where europeans should have 60-80.
Ping is a really important thing in Warband, that's why frenchies are winning many things here - 9-30 ping.
Just imagine what can do russians with a low ping if you are calling us cheaters and autoblockers with a high one.
Spoiler
[close]
Ft won 10-9 on our server so no excuse.
I do not understand what are you talking about.

Offline Nethros

• Corporal
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 17e | Fischera
« Reply #1127 on: March 17, 2017, 06:20:51 pm »
Russia
Max1muS
Alex123
Will be added soon
You have to apply as a captain and then the players have to apply. Read the rules pls.

Some unnecessary posts removed.

In before -
Russia/Ukraine is going to make a coalition, Scandinavian countries argue endlessly because they don't have enough for 3 separate nation teams, while everyone else inputs pointless opinions that only escalate the bullshit further. Then the cool guys who are switching nations come and roleplay as a different culture to play with their friends.
- end edgy post
Russia/Ukraine will not make a coalition. Every discussion regarding this matter is unnecessary. I know they have enough players to field 2 teams so a coalition is unnecessary. Denmark/Norway is a possibility, but Sweden still got a lot of Players, even though they might not be the old Team there still are a few swedish players.

And the nation switchers will simply not be allowed. I dunno if you were active last NWWC Nano, but we made a rule that cant switch your team past that Event, so yeah that wont work.

Nice edge tho

Name 12 active comp players from Sweden

Haha yes, the key word here is active and comp my friend.
I'm active, Sadman is active and we are both comp players. You didn't even ask us. Little Dash. That's the reason I applied for captaincy, because the previous Swedish team is biased as fuck.

I told you over Steam I'd accept you as a co-captain along with me and you are super triggered about me being that, you want Pizza instead because Pizza has experience in the team. I said all I need is co-captaincy so I can veto bullshit decisions and make sure trials are fair. I can sit on the bench and let Pizza play and make the same suggestions and decisions, but no. You go and get 20+ people (people who seem to me not to even have the energy to make a post here saying they will play) just to make sure that doesn't happen.

Repeatedly you say Pizza has experience in the team and that's why you want him as a captain. I keep repeating, he will be a player, he will be observing everything, but there won't be two captains from the same V75/33rd fanclub. Very dishonest. You were lying about not being able to field enough players (So you could get a coalition instead). Although later when you had to beat me in votes for captaincy, you 'convinced' the old team and around 10 other players to join, although you never asked anyone who isn't your friend (Me, sadman, dash, fralla, just as an example. The list on FSE was actually completely accurate, all of those people are active and comp.).

Another thing that happened yesterday after our talk on steam was Stark cussing me out and removing me off Steam after 3 years of having me as a friend, when I told him the reason I want captaincy is so nobody would be a dick in the team.

You are a liar and biased in your choice of team. You don't summon a team so that you'll get a coalition because you knew nobody would apply for captaincy.

Offline DayBoul

• Major
  • question mark
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [15th_YR] DayBoul
« Reply #1128 on: March 17, 2017, 06:27:53 pm »
Spoiler
[close]

P.S when russkis asked FrenchTouch to play ft15 on their server and then the same on ours they said that 40 ping sucks and they don't wanna play it.

The players having 60-90 ping have their own advantages that low pings don't have. It works both ways.
Obviously, I do agree tho that having a low ping is still better than having a high ping. Calm your tits (cuz i can already see it coming) and don't get me wrong.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2017, 06:30:22 pm by DayBoul »
lying requires that one first knows the truth, bullshitting calls for no such precondition - X Æ A-12

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1129 on: March 17, 2017, 06:36:08 pm »
Nevino, all arguments for our case have already been exhausted. dw

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

max1m

« Reply #1130 on: March 17, 2017, 06:45:00 pm »
Spoiler
[close]

P.S when russkis asked FrenchTouch to play ft15 on their server and then the same on ours they said that 40 ping sucks and they don't wanna play it.

The players having 60-90 ping have their own advantages that low pings don't have. It works both ways.
Obviously, I do agree tho that having a low ping is still better than having a high ping. Calm your tits (cuz i can already see it coming) and don't get me wrong.
ye, you are right, we have advantages, such as freezes, lags, slow holdings, timing, ye, advantages.

Offline DayBoul

• Major
  • question mark
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [15th_YR] DayBoul
« Reply #1131 on: March 17, 2017, 07:08:25 pm »
Spoiler
[close]

ye, you are right, we have advantages, such as freezes, lags, slow holdings, timing, ye, advantages.

You do know that all this has to do with your PC, the server/your internet, your personal skill and your personal skill again, right ?
lying requires that one first knows the truth, bullshitting calls for no such precondition - X Æ A-12

Offline Capri Sun

• Volunteer
  • Aberdeen FC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1132 on: March 17, 2017, 07:19:37 pm »
Will Scotland be allowed to play, I'd like to know soon so we can begin to train and practise together as a team?

Offline RebelliouS

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr24_RebelliouS
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1133 on: March 17, 2017, 07:32:53 pm »
Spoiler
[close]

You do know that all this has to do with your PC, the server/your internet, your personal skill and your personal skill again, right ?

However I dont like Maximus I agree with him , my PC is pretty good I get solid 125 fps all the time . But we cant lower our ping even If I pay more or get faster internet , because of distance so get some knowledge before talking bull here please . You can only get as low as you can from Turkey or Russia is limited because servers in France and guess what you are french !!!

Offline Keita

• Major General
  • deco, mezzala, regista, guiniesta, picolas nepe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1134 on: March 17, 2017, 07:38:29 pm »
Russia
Max1muS
Alex123
Will be added soon
You have to apply as a captain and then the players have to apply. Read the rules pls.

In before -
Russia/Ukraine is going to make a coalition, Scandinavian countries argue endlessly because they don't have enough for 3 separate nation teams, while everyone else inputs pointless opinions that only escalate the bullshit further. Then the cool guys who are switching nations come and roleplay as a different culture to play with their friends.
- end edgy post
Russia/Ukraine will not make a coalition. Every discussion regarding this matter is unnecessary. I know they have enough players to field 2 teams so a coalition is unnecessary. Denmark/Norway is a possibility, but Sweden still got a lot of Players, even though they might not be the old Team there still are a few swedish players.

And the nation switchers will simply not be allowed. I dunno if you were active last NWWC Nano, but we made a rule that cant switch your team past that Event, so yeah that wont work.

Nice edge tho

I'm active, Sadman is active and we are both comp players. You didn't even ask us. Little Dash. That's the reason I applied for captaincy, because the previous Swedish team is biased as fuck.

I told you over Steam I'd accept you as a co-captain along with me and you are super triggered about me being that, you want Pizza instead because Pizza has experience in the team. I said all I need is co-captaincy so I can veto bullshit decisions and make sure trials are fair. I can sit on the bench and let Pizza play and make the same suggestions and decisions, but no. You go and get 20+ people (people who seem to me not to even have the energy to make a post here saying they will play) just to make sure that doesn't happen.

Repeatedly you say Pizza has experience in the team and that's why you want him as a captain. I keep repeating, he will be a player, he will be observing everything, but there won't be two captains from the same V75/33rd fanclub. Very dishonest. You were lying about not being able to field enough players (So you could get a coalition instead). Although later when you had to beat me in votes for captaincy, you 'convinced' the old team and around 10 other players to join, although you never asked anyone who isn't your friend (Me, sadman, dash, fralla, just as an example. The list on FSE was actually completely accurate, all of those people are active and comp.).

Another thing that happened yesterday after our talk on steam was Stark cussing me out and removing me off Steam after 3 years of having me as a friend, when I told him the reason I want captaincy is so nobody would be a dick in the team.

You are a liar and biased in your choice of team. You don't summon a team so that you'll get a coalition because you knew nobody would apply for captaincy.

I mean back in 2016 we had 16 ppl who signed up that was intrested in joining the team, we had a trial and 14 of those people got in the team. Shoulda signup last year.. Oh wait you were not relevant back then and you still are not. And that '' biased '' team came 2nd in the tournament, you should be happy for your country ;) instead of getting salty because you are bad and should not even be near the team if you want to have a chance of even coming top 4. But hey that's what trials are for so prove me wrong big boi.

EDIT: And why the hell would we want you as Captain?

« Last Edit: March 17, 2017, 07:51:14 pm by Sturk »
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci

Offline Alator

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [v75]Alator
« Reply #1135 on: March 17, 2017, 07:46:11 pm »
Russia
Max1muS
Alex123
Will be added soon

In before -
- end edgy post

Nice edge tho

First of, I'm having problems understanding how it is biased. I thought the purpose with this tournament is getting the best players from various nations to play against eachother, not just getting new players for the sake of it. Wanting the players in the team to be good at the game, aswell as being mature, isn't something I would call being biased. And he hasn't had any problems acceptning "new" players in the past, if he felt that they would make a good addition to the team. The 'team' Carolus proposed is not the final team or anything set in stone, like last year, there'd be tryouts before any team was actually made.

Oh and it isn't necessary for each individual player to make a separate application, when one guy can post several and thus making it easier for the organisers to notice them despite all the drama.

And you seem fond of assuming that he would do a poor job as a captain, despite him having done so successfully for several years. I mean, you want to be co-captain just so you can "veto bullshit decisions and make sure that the trials are fair"? Please explain to me when any of that has happened in the past, because I can not recall anything.

Also, mind explaining what you mean by v75/33rd fanclub? If you're referring to the fact that we're a group of friends that actively play togheter, I would like to ask why that is something negative. What have you or your other suggestions done that come even close to what the so-called "fanclub" has achieved?

Speaking of biased again... One could say the same thing to you, as the only reason you seem to want captain is to put some people in the team without them having to earn their way in. As I said, there would be tryouts before any team was actually made, thus anyone who is Swedish can try to get in. Up until a few weeks ago, I didn't even know that you played NW, so where were you when the "biased" team came in 2nd Place in 2016?

Making unfounded claims like this is just embarrasing for you.

max1m

« Reply #1136 on: March 17, 2017, 07:49:50 pm »
Spoiler
[close]

I have NVIDIA GTX 1060 video card with stability 120 fps and high graphics. So what's about my internet speed... i can download Warband for 7 minutes.
The ping on the server means the distance from a player to the server host. How far you are from the host how high your ping is.

Offline Alator

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [v75]Alator
« Reply #1137 on: March 17, 2017, 07:51:53 pm »
Spoiler
[close]

I have a high-end PC, 1000 Mbit/s fiber internet and I still get 40+ ping on french servers. Distance to the server host matters a great deal.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2017, 07:53:56 pm by Alator »

Offline PrideofNi

• Major General
  • This is just a game, respect other people!
    • View Profile
    • K-KA HQ
  • Nick: PrideofNi
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1138 on: March 17, 2017, 08:08:04 pm »
Think someone needs to google what Ping is  :-X

Offline Nethros

• Corporal
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 17e | Fischera
« Reply #1139 on: March 17, 2017, 08:10:09 pm »
I noticed you two cuties are chatting together as expected, before bringing anything to me.

Little Dash says he wasn't let into the trials by Alator even though he was better. Stark later said it wasn't Alator who was captain and the reason dash wasn't let in was because the team was full.  Stark didn't let a player in even though he was better than one of his friends. Okay, Stark and Carolus are butt buddies. Stark comes writing to me while I'm talking to Carolus because carolus is copy-pasting my steam messages to Stark. Carolus pauses his conversation with me while I talk to Stark until Stark finally insults me and removes me, then Carolus carries on.

Also Stark "Why did you tell Carolus I decided about Little Dash? I wasn't Captain at that time. I never talked to you about this.", I had to scroll up and copy-paste the steam-convo, which was still there fortunately where it said "I was Captain then, not Alator and the team was full so he wasn't let in."

I mean back in 2016 we had 16 ppl who signed up that was intrested in joining the team, we had a trial and 14 of those people got in the team. Shoulda signup last year.. Oh wait you were not relevant back then and you still are not. And that '' biased '' team came 2nd in the tournament, you should be happy for your country ;) instead of getting salty because you are bad and should not even be near the team if you want to have a chance of even coming top 4. But hey that's what trials are for so prove me wrong big boi.

EDIT: And why the hell would we want you as Captain?

There's your answer. Also you're still mad at me, nice. I told you exactly why I wanted to be Captain, because you guys are in a suspicious light and it means one person who is neutral will get to observe from the side. Nothing wrong with that, it's how you treat politics in real life also. Go back to fucking 13 year olds instead of trying to insult me.

First of, I'm having problems understanding how it is biased. I thought the purpose with this tournament is getting the best players from various nations to play against eachother, not just getting new players for the sake of it. Wanting the players in the team to be good at the game, aswell as being mature, isn't something I would call being biased. And he hasn't had any problems acceptning "new" players in the past, if he felt that they would make a good addition to the team. The 'team' Carolus proposed is not the final team or anything set in stone, like last year, there'd be tryouts before any team was actually made.

Oh and it isn't necessary for each individual player to make a separate application, when one guy can post several and thus making it easier for the organisers to notice them despite all the drama.

And you seem fond of assuming that he would do a poor job as a captain, despite him having done so successfully for several years. I mean, you want to be co-captain just so you can "veto bullshit decisions and make sure that the trials are fair"? Please explain to me when any of that has happened in the past, because I can not recall anything.

Also, mind explaining what you mean by v75/33rd fanclub? If you're referring to the fact that we're a group of friends that actively play togheter, I would like to ask why that is something negative. What have you or your other suggestions done that come even close to what the so-called "fanclub" has achieved?

Speaking of biased again... One could say the same thing to you, as the only reason you seem to want captain is to put some people in the team without them having to earn their way in. As I said, there would be tryouts before any team was actually made, thus anyone who is Swedish can try to get in. Up until a few weeks ago, I didn't even know that you played NW, so where were you when the "biased" team came in 2nd Place in 2016?

Making unfounded claims like this is just embarrasing for you.

Well Little Dash said he beat you and you were a dick to him about joining. I don't know who's lying here. When I asked him if he would like to join team Sweden he said that two years ago he beat you, Alator and that you were a dick to him and didn't let him in anyway.

If there wasn't such a big problem of bullshit and bias you wouldn't mind me as a co-captain, as I believe. I'm telling you there's suspicion cast on you, not just by me but by the international community. My other suggestions are people who could play even though carolus lied about not being able to get enough people, when it's quite obvious from the way he posts that he wants a nordic coalition.

I don't want to put people in without them earning their way in, I was planning to have everybody do tryouts, maybe you don't believe me but I think you're all up Carolus' ass so much, and he's just full of shit.

It's quite typical in Sweden not to listen to arguments.

« Last Edit: March 17, 2017, 08:19:55 pm by Nethros »