Author Topic: NWWC 2017  (Read 365878 times)

Offline Andro KGrd

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: NWWC 2017
« Reply #750 on: March 14, 2017, 12:13:56 am »
Some old edgy GB players losing their monopoly over GB team and throwing a tantrum. Nice to have some fresh faces. Gl to hercs and goobs.

Offline MaNdar1nch1k

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #751 on: March 14, 2017, 12:15:58 am »
Finally, I have been told by someone that Mandar played for Team Russia in the last M-NWWC? That would mean he's now illegible for GB based on the rules!

Nation: Russia
Co-Captain: Elessar
2nd Co-Captain: Vspishk4

I wonder who Vspishk4 was? HMMMMMMMMMM????

Hmmm Wonder who it was ? I think it was Vspishk4? Before accusing me of playing for Russia in M-NWWC get your facts straight.
If i played for Russia in M-NWWC you would of seen my nickname? Check the ID's or whatever and you'll see that i wasn't playing in the last M-NWWC.
If you dont know anything about the players in Russian community dont start up this topic. Thanks love  ;)

Also, you chatting so much shit about Goob and Hercs being captains. Lets have a throw back to the last NWWC when you were Co-Captain? You fucked up completely. You didnt have any matches organised, we had been told about matches an hour before. We almost got a forfeit because of your sick organisational skills. You pretty much embarrassed the GB team last year.So just shut up and dont get involved in this. Herc and Goob will do better than you ever will. Give them a chance jeezzzz.

against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Porkins

• First Lieutenant
  • Porkins
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Porkins
  • Side: Union
« Reply #752 on: March 14, 2017, 12:16:11 am »
Some old edgy GB players losing their monopoly over GB team and throwing a tantrum. Nice to have some fresh faces. Gl to hercs and goobs.
Who are you?

Offline Hypno

• First Lieutenant
  • ENG 2015, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 | Buttery Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #753 on: March 14, 2017, 12:16:44 am »
"You claimed you had more experience but have you actually had experience with some of the team gb players because I'm noticing a lack of them in your "test game"!!!!!!!"  These are the applicants, anyone can play as we are testing players out. We played two games. Most people couldnt make the second game.

This. I guarantee that if any of the players that Bob or Jammo have in mind for the team were to apply then they would get a place in the team. Stop acting like it has been decided already. I'm confident that Goob and Hercules will select players based 100% on their skill.
GG to everybody who played in it. Was a great match to watch and surely an incredibly intense one to play. Hypnos beginner luck turned it around.
get out of here jack i wanna cum

Offline Normanguy

• Sergeant
  • Team BrainDead Captain.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Normanguy
« Reply #754 on: March 14, 2017, 12:17:02 am »

Fresh faces are cool.. just less so when they're captain.

Offline Porkins

• First Lieutenant
  • Porkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #755 on: March 14, 2017, 12:18:05 am »
Look bob, at the end of the day, i want GB to win, and if all the "best old school players" wont play just because they didnt get their friend as captain (even though jammo would make an amazing captain and unfortunately ppl didn't vote for him for some reason). I find is pretty stupid, and if it really means i have to drop just to make GB stand a chance...then so be it.  Pretty petty though
Maybe it was more they didn't want to be under you  ::)

Online Keita

• Major General
  • deco, mezzala, regista, guiniesta, picolas nepe
    • View Profile
« Reply #756 on: March 14, 2017, 12:19:30 am »
Finally, I have been told by someone that Mandar played for Team Russia in the last M-NWWC? That would mean he's now illegible for GB based on the rules!

Nation: Russia
Co-Captain: Elessar
2nd Co-Captain: Vspishk4

I wonder who Vspishk4 was? HMMMMMMMMMM????

Hmmm Wonder who it was ? I think it was Vspishk4? Before accusing me of playing for Russia in M-NWWC get your facts straight.
If i played for Russia in M-NWWC you would of seen my nickname? Check the ID's or whatever and you'll see that i wasn't playing in the last M-NWWC.
If you dont know anything about the players in Russian community dont start up this topic. Thanks love  ;)

Also, you chatting so much shit about Goob and Hercs being captains. Lets have a throw back to the last NWWC when you were Co-Captain? You fucked up completely. You didnt have any matches organised, we had been told about matches an hour before. We almost got a forfeit because of your sick organisational skills. You pretty much embarrassed the GB team last year.So just shut up and dont get involved in this. Herc and Goob will do better than you ever will. Give them a chance jeezzzz.
Bob wasn't even the co cpt last time?
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci

Offline Andro KGrd

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #757 on: March 14, 2017, 12:19:57 am »

Fresh faces arqe cool.. just less so when they're captain.

Everyone gave their pitch and speech. Hercs and Goobs gave good opinions on their directions and ideas for the team and got the most votes with Jammo in 3rd. Bob of course got zero votes.

Offline Hypno

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #758 on: March 14, 2017, 12:21:02 am »

Who are you? kappa
GG to everybody who played in it. Was a great match to watch and surely an incredibly intense one to play. Hypnos beginner luck turned it around.

Offline Porkins

• First Lieutenant
  • Porkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #759 on: March 14, 2017, 12:21:20 am »

Fresh faces arqe cool.. just less so when they're captain.

Everyone gave their pitch and speech. Hercs and Goobs gave good opinions on their directions and ideas for the team and got the most votes with Jammo in 3rd. Bob of course got zero votes.
All Hercules said was that's he is shit...

Offline Hercules

• First Lieutenant
  • Poosy Owner | 25th Member | NWWC 2018 Organiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #760 on: March 14, 2017, 12:22:01 am »
Look bob, at the end of the day, i want GB to win, and if all the "best old school players" wont play just because they didnt get their friend as captain (even though jammo would make an amazing captain and unfortunately ppl didn't vote for him for some reason). I find is pretty stupid, and if it really means i have to drop just to make GB stand a chance...then so be it.  Pretty petty though

They're not "under" me, They know how to melee, whats the worst i can do?, swap them out?, I really am not that bad of a captain.

Offline Hercules

• First Lieutenant
  • Poosy Owner | 25th Member | NWWC 2018 Organiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #761 on: March 14, 2017, 12:23:08 am »
Then porkins you really didnt listen did you. If you did. you would know that what i said made sense

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #762 on: March 14, 2017, 12:23:54 am »
Why do you keep saying that they would have made a better Captain than you, but ran for Captain anyway?

Seems a little backwards doesn't it?
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Hypno

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #763 on: March 14, 2017, 12:24:09 am »
Then porkins you really didnt listen did you. If you did. you would know that what i said made sense

Don't feed the troll.

Offline Porkins

• First Lieutenant
  • Porkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #764 on: March 14, 2017, 12:24:39 am »

They're not "under" me, They know how to melee, whats the worst i can do?, swap them out?, I really am not that bad of a captain.
You may choose to put yourself in over other people who are better or choose the wrong people to play certain positions due to inexperience