Author Topic: [NW] The Peninsular War Factions | Updated v1.2!  (Read 50680 times)

Offline TheRedRedcoat

• First Lieutenant
  • uhh
    • View Profile
  • Nick: u
  • Side: Union
Re: [NW] The Peninsular War Factions [WIP]
« Reply #60 on: February 26, 2015, 11:45:42 pm »
Will there be Spanish and Portuguese battlecries eventually? And different music for musicians?

Offline Viriathus

• Major
  • Rua, suas cabras!
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
  • Nick: RI23_Cpt_Viriathus
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #61 on: February 27, 2015, 12:54:39 pm »
Will there be Spanish and Portuguese battlecries eventually? And different music for musicians?
There has already been made custom battle cries and orders for CBs, music is a little bit more complicated, because first I got to find historical accurate music, then a good quality of it... :P

So music will maybe come in a later update, if I can't manage to find music for Portugal, Spain and the Guerrilla faction :)

Offline Von Alten

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #62 on: February 27, 2015, 09:53:44 pm »
There has already been made custom battle cries and orders for CBs, music is a little bit more complicated, because first I got to find historical accurate music, then a good quality of it... :P

So music will maybe come in a later update, if I can't manage to find music for Portugal, Spain and the Guerrilla faction :)
this looks epic viri
I'm bullying you, 14e became master on bullies

14e_SoP_Alten | 2pp_Fiz_Alten | 1oCaz_Cpl_Alten

Offline Viriathus

• Major
  • Rua, suas cabras!
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #63 on: February 27, 2015, 11:13:19 pm »
merci alten :P

Offline Viriathus

• Major
  • Rua, suas cabras!
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #64 on: February 28, 2015, 05:12:38 pm »
The worlds first boob supporter for NW!

Buy it now, for ONLY 49.99$ !! ;)

Offline Ry1459

• Captain
  • Think about it TWICE.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ry1459
  • Side: Union
« Reply #65 on: February 28, 2015, 05:14:48 pm »
My god  :o

Offline Viriathus

• Major
  • Rua, suas cabras!
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #66 on: February 28, 2015, 05:18:19 pm »
Too explicit?

Offline Natnat471

• Corporal
  • Natnat471
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 28, 2015, 05:50:08 pm »
Good job  :)

13/11/2015 Never Forget

Offline Viriathus

• Major
  • Rua, suas cabras!
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #68 on: February 28, 2015, 09:05:08 pm »
Thank you :D

Offline Viriathus

• Major
  • Rua, suas cabras!
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #69 on: February 28, 2015, 09:15:21 pm »
New Portuguese uniforms post 1810 reforms

Offline Inzunza

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: February 28, 2015, 09:33:17 pm »
The worlds first boob supporter for NW!

Buy it now, for ONLY 49.99$ !! ;)

It'd be interesting to see the uniforms to be reworked for female characters.  I understand your joke, but still.  Just saying.

Second, I LOVE the premise and overall idea of the mod.  Discovered it from L'Aigle (and I am sorry to say, he probably won't let you use any uniforms).  That being said, Why not break the mod down into individual factions as well?  As in for some reason someone just wanted to play as Portugal and not deal with fighting Spain or the other way around, or if someone just wanted to play with new French uniforms.

I'll probably be getting this mod in its entirety once you release, but I have to say you should probably mention which faction replaces what.  Prussia is replaced by Portugal, Austria replaced by Spain, and Russia is replaced by Guerrillas.  I'm very intent to see what the Spanish uniforms look like (especially considering I already have a mod for Spain) and my eagerness doesn't help when a lot of images aren't shown. ;)

Ignoring all that, is there an estimate of when the mod will be finished (especially considering only the Guerrillas are the only ones that aren't completed)?

Offline Viriathus

• Major
  • Rua, suas cabras!
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #71 on: February 28, 2015, 09:50:05 pm »
It'd be interesting to see the uniforms to be reworked for female characters.  I understand your joke, but still.  Just saying.

Second, I LOVE the premise and overall idea of the mod.  Discovered it from L'Aigle (and I am sorry to say, he probably won't let you use any uniforms).  That being said, Why not break the mod down into individual factions as well?  As in for some reason someone just wanted to play as Portugal and not deal with fighting Spain or the other way around, or if someone just wanted to play with new French uniforms.

I'll probably be getting this mod in its entirety once you release, but I have to say you should probably mention which faction replaces what.  Prussia is replaced by Portugal, Austria replaced by Spain, and Russia is replaced by Guerrillas.  I'm very intent to see what the Spanish uniforms look like (especially considering I already have a mod for Spain) and my eagerness doesn't help when a lot of images aren't shown. ;)

Ignoring all that, is there an estimate of when the mod will be finished (especially considering only the Guerrillas are the only ones that aren't completed)?

Thank you for your feedback, could use more of that!

Untill now I'm having some problems the skins, because I had to change them to another folder, long story made to short, it fucked a little bit up xD

I also thought of releasing Portugal as a standalone faction, but as I fucked the textures up, I need to get them done ^^. I will maybe release each unit for France and the UK in the near future, because they are mostly intact. :)

I had set the deadline for the 30th March so the 31st March it would be released, but I'm going to be busy these next weeks, so I hope I will come around and make those Guerrilla and fix the textures, so if I can't make it, it will come out some weeks after. :)

Offline Inzunza

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: February 28, 2015, 11:07:27 pm »

Untill now I'm having some problems the skins, because I had to change them to another folder, long story made to short, it fucked a little bit up xD

I also thought of releasing Portugal as a standalone faction, but as I fucked the textures up, I need to get them done ^^. I will maybe release each unit for France and the UK in the near future, because they are mostly intact. :)

I had set the deadline for the 30th March so the 31st March it would be released, but I'm going to be busy these next weeks, so I hope I will come around and make those Guerrilla and fix the textures, so if I can't make it, it will come out some weeks after. :)

Well, if you're gone too long don't be surprised if I end up bugging you for a stand alone Spanish mod. ;)

Offline Viriathus

• Major
  • Rua, suas cabras!
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #73 on: March 01, 2015, 12:31:57 am »

Well, if you're gone too long don't be surprised if I end up bugging you for a stand alone Spanish mod. ;)

Rauls standalone Spanish mod isn't ready for release, but he just made it so, many units need more adjustments and proper names. My version of it that I downloaded from FSE was buggy as hell. Plus I got some updates he didn't release. So it will also be an updated Spanish faction. ^^ But of course Raul did a GREAT job and helped me out a lot with the Spanish faction ;)

Offline Viriathus

• Major
  • Rua, suas cabras!
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #74 on: March 01, 2015, 12:42:54 am »
If someone is wondering what the epaulettes of the officer and drummer are trying to look like it is the image below
[close]