Author Topic: 10th Election (Dec-Feb term) - Candidates and discussion  (Read 4800 times)

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
Re: 10th Election (Dec-Feb term) - Candidates and discussion
« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2017, 08:17:35 pm »
Name:BabyJesus
EU or NA?: NA
Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust?: Yes
Why should you become CR? Because I believe I am the sole person with the ability to end the twilight hour of NW. I can bridge all gaps between NA and EU as well as the competitive and the noncompetitive as well as the common forum man with the great forum lords. I know I am particularly a good candidate because I for one am very dedicated to the game and its community. This is exemplified by me playing every day all the time and people always see me and say hi on servers. I also read everything on fse and post a lot as it consumes much of my life. People rarely go a day without seeing me post on here to help the various members of our community achieve higher transcendence. If I get CR then I will continue my epic quest of playing this game all the time to ensure that this community lives on because I love it so much. I love everyone here and there is no one that I hate. Countless people quit NW because they are weak and go to other games like csgo and anime hearthstone but I can assure you that isnt me cuz im super dedicated to the nw community. I also would like to point out that I would be an amazing admin to keep people happy, as I would follow in the footsteps of my favorite admin of all time, Karth. I have always loved the way Karth did things and I would likely follow in suit to how he keeps everyone happy always, albeit I'll try to do a bit better or else that wouldn't be striving for excellence. Everyone loved Karth and they'll love me even more :)
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
  • Side: Union
« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2017, 04:19:47 am »
Update and ignore troll apps?

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2017, 04:22:47 am »
Update and ignore troll apps?
i'll just update the OP tonight before i make the thread. 
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

*This does not include Official Server Admins.

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2017, 08:57:12 am »
Windflower and Retamar are the new CRs.   Your term starts in dec.  Congrats!
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

*This does not include Official Server Admins.