Author Topic: 91st 'Argyllshire Highlanders' Regiment of Foot  (Read 6207 times)

Offline Phillyz

• Colonel
  • Art & Graphics Person.
    • View Profile
    • Neptune Designs
  • Nick: Philly
  • Side: Neutral
Re: 91st 'Argyllshire Highlanders' Regiment of Foot
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2017, 07:04:51 am »

Offline Phillyz

• Colonel
  • Art & Graphics Person.
    • View Profile
    • Neptune Designs
« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2017, 03:44:46 pm »
Thread updated!

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2017, 04:15:00 pm »
You all seem like a cool lot; I'll have to invite for you all one of these weekends!
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline Phillyz

• Colonel
  • Art & Graphics Person.
    • View Profile
    • Neptune Designs
« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2017, 05:42:06 pm »
You all seem like a cool lot; I'll have to invite for you all one of these weekends!
Sounds good! ;)

AeroNinja

« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2017, 05:47:56 pm »
Thank you for stealing a part of my thread. Without asking. The last part of recruit guidebook. The whole table and the title pictures. You clearly have stolen them. Why do you do this Garrel?

https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=34739.msg1501994#msg1501994
« Last Edit: March 23, 2017, 05:52:06 pm by NiPhix »

Offline Glenn.

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2017, 05:51:55 pm »
Thank you for stealing a part of my thread. Without asking. The last part of recruit guidebook. The whole table and the title pictures. You clearly have stolen them. Why do you do this Garrel?
Can you please be quiet and take your false accusation's somewhere else rather than on a regiment Thread.

AeroNinja

« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2017, 05:52:29 pm »
Click the link and see yourself. Open the spoiler and don't be lazy before you shit on me kid.

Offline Glenn.

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 23, 2017, 05:53:29 pm »
Get off the thread and stop crying.

AeroNinja

« Reply #23 on: March 23, 2017, 05:56:07 pm »
I will Glenn. When Garrel gets his shit together and finally does what he has to do.

Offline Glenn.

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 23, 2017, 05:59:02 pm »
Well good but so far it just seems like you complaining and saying you will contact people to stop this, yet it's still going on with you doing this.

AeroNinja

« Reply #25 on: March 23, 2017, 06:00:55 pm »
I accept your commanding tone when you finally can comprehend how much time I put into my work and your "leader" copies all of my work. If you want I'll give you all the evidence you need through PM's. Even other people know it too so you don't have to talk to me about false accusations. I tried to add him on steam and now he ignores me.

Seems something is not right or is it?

Offline Phillyz

• Colonel
  • Art & Graphics Person.
    • View Profile
    • Neptune Designs
« Reply #26 on: March 23, 2017, 06:02:29 pm »
I accept your commanding tone when you finally can comprehend how much time I put into my work and your "leader" copies all of my work. If you want I'll give you all the evidence you need through PM's. Even other people know it too so you don't have to talk to me about false accusations. I tried to add him on steam and now he ignores me.

Considering the fact that my Steam doesn't work and if your sending me friend requests or Steam group requests. I can't view them.

Offline Glenn.

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 23, 2017, 06:02:40 pm »
Or maybe he doesn't want to hear your complaining... I can't see why you have to keep posting stuff which doesn't help the regiment out on it's thread, Can't you just sort this out with a moderator which is why they are there?

AeroNinja

« Reply #28 on: March 23, 2017, 06:05:21 pm »

Considering the fact that my Steam doesn't work and if your sending me friend requests or Steam group requests. I can't view them.

All lies... When I added you your name came visible in my friendlist to be confirmed. After a minute I checked again and it was gone. So you clearly hit delete. Don't lie to me Garrel. You do it all the time.

I did, Glenn. But it just frustrates me he continues with the stuff he makes me and Rival rage. It's like a little kid from five years old. He knows his parents are going to be mad when he does something bad and because he did that bad he's going to laugh and run away from his angry parents.

Offline Doperade

• Private
  • rap gang
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Doperade
« Reply #29 on: March 23, 2017, 06:10:03 pm »
Or maybe he doesn't want to hear your complaining... I can't see why you have to keep posting stuff which doesn't help the regiment out on it's thread, Can't you just sort this out with a moderator which is why they are there?

stop being fucking retarded, he has every right to be mad if someone copies his thread

Spoiler
u a bitch for trying to defend someone who's clearly in the wrong
[close]