Author Topic: Own a EU event server super cheap  (Read 923 times)

Offline Grozni

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: RRA_10thRH_SoH_Grozni
  • Side: Neutral
Own a EU event server super cheap
« on: December 21, 2018, 12:44:19 am »
I'm simply renting out a battle-tested, event-ready 200 slots server for a very cheap price. Contact me if interested, either through PM here or via Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/grozni/

What is the deal?
  • There is no control panel, all the operations such as map uploads and default settings are performed by me at your request.
  • You will get a game server hosted on a real dedicated box with server grade hardware and a dedicated 1Gbit uplink. Great for events, training or casual public server.
  • Payments monthly or as we agree, accepting Paypal transfers only Credit card payment is now an option.
  • Would host any M&B mod. If you need some custom server scripts, you will get them at discount price.

What is the server performance?

You can test it yourself, find a NW server called G_TestServer. That is exactly what you will be getting. For more details on hardware ask me in person.
The server is in Germany and therefore kind of equalizes the pings for all EU players. Brit and French players who are used to ping 10 will have a bit higher ping, but the server itself runs smooth and lag free.

Make sure you check off the "has players" filter as the server will probably be empty. Check all other filters as well. The easiest way to find it would be to click on the header above server names to sort them by name, then look among servers starting with G.

What is the price?

Much cheaper than what you would usually pay, great money saver, contact me for more details.

This is not a hosting company ad,
I am renting out only one game server, get it before someone else does!
This topic will self-destruct after the server gets its new owner.

Cheers!

« Last Edit: January 04, 2019, 11:37:16 am by Grozni »