Author Topic: Mini-Napoleonic Wars World Cup 2019 | 1st: ENG 2nd: FRA 3rd: NL  (Read 44900 times)

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Mini-Napoleonic Wars World Cup 2019 | 1st: ENG 2nd: FRA 3rd: Tbc
« Reply #450 on: August 05, 2019, 08:11:16 pm »
Final video -

I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #451 on: August 05, 2019, 11:51:26 pm »
Good to see the new England team matured enough to make england/uk top1 again.
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: August 06, 2019, 09:57:13 am »
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #453 on: August 06, 2019, 10:21:13 am »
dead match, threw my recording in the bin

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: August 18, 2019, 09:53:58 pm »
M-NWWC 2019 is finally over. Sorry the tournament took so long but with my co-host disappearing and some teams seeming to be unable to meet deadlines it kinda happens. This may be my last NWWC (I'm unsure if I'll host a full one sometime next year). Congratulations to England, France and Netherlands on the top 3 spots and commiserations to Germany looks like it was a tough match! The full team of the year has now been announced;

DOMI, Python, Voluble, Bagins, Obelix ExtaZz, GERHER, Wolpi, Anubis, Marquez, Golden and Fralla.

I will make the cards for this over the next couple of weeks and post them on the team of the year thread. If anyone has any recordings they haven't posted yet please post them on the media thread so I can add them to the OP.

We did have a few ups and downs over the tournament with delays and server issues but overall I think the event still went well of course with the usual drama.

A big thanks to everyone that reff'd, MarxeiL for the initial work he did (before dying) and anyone that recorded. As well as our server providers/donators!

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #455 on: August 18, 2019, 09:56:56 pm »
bollocks

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Mini-Napoleonic Wars World Cup 2019 | 1st: ENG 2nd: FRA 3rd: NL
« Reply #456 on: August 18, 2019, 10:01:40 pm »
Again if anyone wants their face on the card and hasn't already sent it to me then send it to me before the end of next week please.

Offline Knightmare

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: August 21, 2019, 05:51:40 pm »
Again if anyone wants their face on the card and hasn't already sent it to me then send it to me before the end of next week please.
mr organzer u missed my name :) mr organ :)

Wursti

« Reply #458 on: January 06, 2020, 10:47:32 pm »
when is the next one? :^)

Offline nIvan

• Colonel
  • hello
    • View Profile
  • Nick: hi
« Reply #459 on: January 06, 2020, 11:24:47 pm »
3v3 NWWC

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: January 07, 2020, 10:36:47 am »
I ain't hosting shit but if anyone else wants to host NWWC/M-NWWC then feel free as long as you give me the credit due for my tournament name/work. :)

David_Schrein

« Reply #461 on: January 07, 2020, 12:00:34 pm »
Ok nwwc 2020 incoming 23rd of february

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: January 07, 2020, 12:48:44 pm »
Nee is nee

Wursti

« Reply #463 on: January 07, 2020, 02:46:40 pm »
Ok nwwc 2020 incoming 23rd of february

Hostment

but tbf a (maybe) last NWWC would be nice imo
« Last Edit: January 07, 2020, 03:57:11 pm by Wursti »

Offline Sir Obelix

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
  • attaquant au FC Oven
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: January 07, 2020, 05:01:45 pm »
Could be nice to have a one day nation tournament with multiple nation teams allowed like ENG 1/2 FRA 1/2 GER 1/2 etc

We could call this tournament the awakening of the french domination :)
Obelix geldi yala sonda zülfikar bunu kaç kere kovmuştu trollüyor tk atıyor diye ama iyi oynuyo ondan geldi demek.