Author Topic: Mini-Napoleonic Wars World Cup 2019 | 1st: ENG 2nd: FRA 3rd: NL  (Read 45767 times)

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Mini-Napoleonic Wars World Cup 2019
« Reply #420 on: July 24, 2019, 02:56:04 pm »
Years ago, i'd made a huge statement, i'd have exposed how many bias decision nwwc organizers including you made throughout years against FRA or others team aswell, but no one would care, right. imma speak to you.
Let us be clear one for all, herishey, you have helped the competitive thing in that game, no doubt but you did with so much rigged decisions that suit your own desires, teams and friends to a unmatched degree and in very much played tournaments, i wonder if you're even aware of your behavior, if that's normal for you, if you know how predictable your decisions have become for me over the time, from the style of tournament you host, to bracket design, tournament format, decisive ref decision at decisive time, i think you don't, but i do. You don't even have any host deontology, playing top major tournament both as organizer and cpt, and player.

I'll simply quit this tournament. I won't sign up to anymore tournament in which your are an organizer herishey, you've just crossed a new red line, i can stand that anymore. You host peak nwwc during worst possible times, holidays, start to get the cop style of hosting for few days of deadline, and "punishment" drops, come on man, stop the joke, really stop the joke. I though you got down to earth back in 2017, when i beat you so big that i hoped you understood thats what's even more important than win, it's the context of a sane and enjoyable scene you can contribute  more than anyone else being the active host you are, that's the direction i wanted you to take back then, and now what the fuck man?

Something's declining, back then in 2016, Mandarin, Salakien, Marxeil, Stark, Russians and lot of others major nation cup participant would have voiced against that, we we'rent best friend back then, but we had a common ground, game was played as fair as possible, so that we all reckognized the winner out of talent. Believe it or not idc that much, i made it all in nw, but i'd prefer if nw hosts improve in that area. Now we have the other idiot with his "hey let's be fair!!! thx for 3 rounds". And i'm going to say something else, you know there's something called the "Linear Legitimacy". You know everone thinks he's the best, that fuel nw, we sees it with the mass lists bullshit today, the thing is that if you want to realistically expand that belief to other people, you need to beat them while they agree to the rule but also to the context in which the contest happen, that's the basis you're undermining doing what you do. So stop scottish whiskey, get some sleep, and tell us you've gone too far this time.
I haven't gone too far and have already justified my decision. If you cannot play because you're away for multiple weeks during a tournament simply don't sign up as a cpt. It was made clear how long this tournament would go on for and it was also made clear when the deadlines were. Both your captains chose not to pay any attention to this and ignore them and also ignore my warnings prior to the punishment. You say I gave short deadlines as well? I gave a 1 match per week deadline, the usual. Which you guys then went 6 days over when I had already offered a 5 day extension. I honestly don't care about winning the NWWC, or any tournament for that matter of fact anymore. I have barely played in any matches and that will continue to be the way as I'm not a top player anymore.

If you think I'm doing this to try and knock out France then you're sorely mistaken. It's 3 rounds against a team you're strongly the favourite against.

Justifcation Again;

I messaged both cpts when you were 2 days over the deadline (Tuesday the 16th of July). I gave warning that I will give an extra extension until the Friday the 19th of July. An extra 3 days when you were already 2 days over the deadline so that's 5 in total.  I spoke to Vortx & Amue as well about this to see their perspective and they advised me they'd tried to organise multiple days with you over the 9 days but FRA refused all of them and said they won't do any day other than Monday the 22nd, this would have been 8 days over the deadline and FRA/POL were single handedly holding up the tournament at this point. Furthermore to the above neither of your captains reached out to me to say they needed an extension, they decided to keep this to themselves thinking because they're 'The mighty France' that they won't receive any punishment. Had either captain or even a team member reached out to me I would have made arrangements to allow a further extension but they chose not to. Now in this case Poland were also in the wrong as they didn't reach out to me either so if they had one I would have most likely given them a similar punishment. Though it was clear they were the underdogs.

For the first two weeks of the MNWWC FRA also played 0 matches when I made it clear every team should be trying to do one match a week. Now you're not alone in this but it's another clear flaw within FRA's organisation this year.

Drake of all people I thought you'd have some form of a brain to see there is quite clear reasons for why I did this. I originally advised Extaz it would be a 5 round punishment but when he agreed to play the match 2 days earlier (from Monday to the previous Saturday) I advised that I would reduce the punishment since he's made an effort to play sooner so we can continue the tournament. At this point bare in mind you were still 6 days over the original deadline.

You also said 'from the style of tournament you host, to bracket design, tournament format, decisive ref decision at decisive time,'. Over the past year I have hosted dozens of tournaments in several different formats with several different brackets. In this case it was actually entirely random, though in the past as I've always said I seeded them. In relation to 'decisive ref decision' I haven't ref'd a single match, let alone one involving FRA so I'm not sure what you mean by this at all to be honest. With the server issues you were having I advised the referee that the host was not on at the time so there wasn't anything I could do in terms of the server and was happy for you to switch servers as long as the other team was fine with the server you were switching to so I really don't see what the problem is with that. Of course it would also need an official ref and the official map for it to be fair but that's just common sense.

EDIT: Just saw that you put about in the past other players/teams would stand up for you in this situation. They would still do that if you were in the right but with this situation FRA are not the victims, only acting as them.

Just to also confirm before making this decision I spoke to a handful of community members, one of which was Tardet (the rest were not part of team ENG or NL either). So this decision was not just deemed fair by me alone.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2019, 03:07:07 pm by Herishey »
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline StephanGH

• Alpha Tester
    • View Profile
  • Nick: StephanGH | frozen
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #421 on: July 24, 2019, 03:08:50 pm »
Years ago, i'd made a huge statement, i'd have exposed how many bias decision nwwc organizers including you made throughout years against FRA or others team aswell, but no one would care, right. imma speak to you.
Let us be clear one for all, herishey, you have helped the competitive thing in that game, no doubt but you did with so much rigged decisions that suit your own desires, teams and friends to a unmatched degree and in very much played tournaments, i wonder if you're even aware of your behavior, if that's normal for you, if you know how predictable your decisions have become for me over the time, from the style of tournament you host, to bracket design, tournament format, decisive ref decision at decisive time, i think you don't, but i do. You don't even have any host deontology, playing top major tournament both as organizer and cpt, and player.

I'll simply quit this tournament. I won't sign up to anymore tournament in which your are an organizer herishey, you've just crossed a new red line, i can stand that anymore. You host peak nwwc during worst possible times, holidays, start to get the cop style of hosting for few days of deadline, and "punishment" drops, come on man, stop the joke, really stop the joke. I though you got down to earth back in 2017, when i beat you so big that i hoped you understood thats what's even more important than win, it's the context of a sane and enjoyable scene you can contribute  more than anyone else being the active host you are, that's the direction i wanted you to take back then, and now what the fuck man?

Something's declining, back then in 2016, Mandarin, Salakien, Marxeil, Stark, Russians and lot of others major nation cup participant would have voiced against that, we we'rent best friend back then, but we had a common ground, game was played as fair as possible, so that we all reckognized the winner out of talent. Believe it or not idc that much, i made it all in nw, but i'd prefer if nw hosts improve in that area. Now we have the other idiot with his "hey let's be fair!!! thx for 3 rounds". And i'm going to say something else, you know there's something called the "Linear Legitimacy". You know everone thinks he's the best, that fuel nw, we sees it with the mass lists bullshit today, the thing is that if you want to realistically expand that belief to other people, you need to beat them while they agree to the rule but also to the context in which the contest happen, that's the basis you're undermining doing what you do. So stop scottish whiskey, get some sleep, and tell us you've gone too far this time.
So, what’s the message?

herishey big poopoo, herishey go too far, drake mad, drake go away now.

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #422 on: July 24, 2019, 03:23:22 pm »
hEriSheY is biAs tOurnaMent is  A le sHit

rEjecTion pErsonNEl

Elsse

« Reply #423 on: July 24, 2019, 03:27:45 pm »
It's 3 rounds against a team you're strongly the favourite against.
Hello ?? You're still talking about NL right ? Lmao

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #424 on: July 24, 2019, 03:37:57 pm »
big brain move, team nl will start choking after winning 12 rounds in a row

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Donator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: July 24, 2019, 04:16:48 pm »
FRA has the goat. They can’t lose

Offline Fralla8

• Colonel
  • 30x Gold yo
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15thYR Cpl Fralla8
« Reply #426 on: July 24, 2019, 04:25:44 pm »
need experts in choking?
team swe gotchu covered!
Lit triple post enyoy ban noob
Im a noob because your mad about what I post lol thats toxic as fuck and your a hypocrite to trying to team up with me with mad people your the noob kid, you wouldn't be acting this big by yourself. Go run back to your posse you pussy you ain't shit by yourself.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: July 24, 2019, 04:27:13 pm »
need experts in choking?
team swe gotchu covered!
big rip
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: July 24, 2019, 04:30:40 pm »
need experts in choking?
team swe gotchu covered!
NL are the tilt kings. Or maybe thats just me

David_Schrein

« Reply #429 on: July 24, 2019, 04:40:29 pm »
need experts in choking?
team swe gotchu covered!
NL are the tilt kings. Or maybe thats just me
ziggy

Offline Keita

• Major General
  • deco, mezzala, regista, guiniesta, picolas nepe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #430 on: July 24, 2019, 05:42:22 pm »
need experts in choking?
team swe gotchu covered!
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #431 on: July 24, 2019, 06:34:30 pm »
need experts in choking?
team swe gotchu covered!

:'(
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Tournesol

« Reply #432 on: July 25, 2019, 12:11:23 pm »
This whole drama makes me want to play for FRA even more tbh

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: July 25, 2019, 12:13:35 pm »
Well apparently Haze isn't playing now so go for it, they'll need a replacement.

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
« Reply #434 on: July 25, 2019, 12:40:52 pm »
Tib > Haze anyway.... Straight facts.

Also Herishey pal don't waste your time with these mongoloids... They're too stubborn and think that they can compete with any of us Real good players with UNDENIABLE natural talent... Smh you wanna catch these hands on eu_duel frenchies? AyY lMaO OuI oUi BaGgUeTtE