Author Topic: Ban Requests NA_1  (Read 1204 times)

Offline junedragon

• Colonel
  • Nr2, 29th, PLG, 63e, Team Canada, 4eme
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Ban Requests NA_1
« on: March 06, 2014, 10:27:05 pm »
Name of the server you were on: NA_1
Name of the person causing trouble: Baatran_Mad_Lord_Of_Gaymens
Nature of their offense: Impersonation, trolling, flaming
Time and date of their offense: ~4pm EST, March 6
If needed, what your relationship was to the offense in question.: witness
Any proof if you have it, For instance screenshots. (use spoilers!)
Spoiler
[close]
^ can see him impersonating Baatran_Mad_Lord_of_Deamons and making trollish comments - I presume its one of the people that has been trolling/flaming

I'm not sure if any of it is bannable, but there is a tonne of flaming and trolling (including anti-semetic comments) also going on; might as well make it formal:

Name of the server you were on: NA_1
Name of the persons causing trouble: [1erSuisse]Kpt_Pineapple, 22e_FAdm1stCSCol_Portals, 54th[Capt]Locust, [79th]Rec_*Croggy2
^ to name the most prominent players in this (a few others engaged in it to lesser/minimal extents)
Nature of their offense: Trolling, Flaming, Slurs (mainly in the case of Croggy)
Time and date of their offense: ~4pm EST, March 6
If needed, what your relationship was to the offense in question: witness
Any proof if you have it, For instance screenshots. (use spoilers!):

Croggy:
Spoiler
[close]

Didnt catch much on screens but just check the logs from 3:30 to 4:30 (and possibly onward) for a myriad of racism, a few slurs, offensive terms and jokes (even after asked to stop by someone who was offended by them), etc.

Again, not sure how much if any is bannable (basing this report on the rules "- Any sort of behaviour that results in unwelcome responses will be dealt with i.e. trolling/annoyance." and " Do not make derogatory remarks to other players or regiments on the server...") but definitely worth at least looking into imo. The level of trolling today has been absolutely ridiculous.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2014, 10:36:32 pm by junedragon »
Why am I still here

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Ban Requests NA_1
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2014, 06:18:03 pm »
For now Baatran_Mad_Lord_Of_Gaymens/22e_FAdm1stCSCol_Portals, [1erSuisse]Kpt_Pineapple, and [79th]Rec_*Croggy2 are banned.

NO ban for Locust for now.  Let me know if they causes more trouble.

I'll do some more review of everything today/tomorrow.
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

*This does not include Official Server Admins.

Offline Portals

• Second Lieutenant
  • Urine speaks louder than words.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ~WeastSide~Samuel_L_Jackson
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2014, 07:42:16 pm »
Why a ban on me? I dident do things that should count as a ban and neither did pinneaple

Offline Ody

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • MoskovGren Ody on steam
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MoskovGren_Kpt_~Odysseus~
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2014, 07:50:59 pm »
Why a ban on me? I dident do things that should count as a ban and neither did pinneaple
Portals you're  a full-out troll

Offline Killington

• Major General
  • Everyone's favourite
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2014, 09:08:08 pm »
Portals you're  a full-out troll
Post only if:

- You are a witness and want to support the other user's request;
- You are the player who got banned/want to be unbanned;

Please do note that NW Administrators are always allowed to post regardless of their involvement.
In theory we could do huge player numbers far over 500 players per server...  As such we will surely keep our promise to deliver you the 500 players per server.

We will probably go (far) over it, but that's for later.

Offline Portals

• Second Lieutenant
  • Urine speaks louder than words.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ~WeastSide~Samuel_L_Jackson
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2014, 11:58:22 pm »
Nice of you to say that Ody, everyone in the nw community hates you so im sure your input is valued here. Stay out of things that don't involve you. Also i was one of the people banned soooo yeah. I dident do anything bannablebut yet i am banned

Offline Crescent Glow

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2014, 12:02:32 am »
 This is ludicrous! I didn't even use slurs that much. It's not like I was team-killing, I also wasn't impersonating. A perm ban is ridiculously harsh for such little offenses. It is pretty obvious that Croggy was the main assailant. I've seen people banned for weird reasons but this is just silly.

P.S.-29th members ALWAYS do this, whenever someone is breaking a little rule on NA 1 they come in to save the day. 10 minutes later a ban request is put up by another one of their mindless puppets. They do it because NA 1 is where they get their recruits so they can form their pleb army.

Pineapple best Ranter 2k14
« Last Edit: March 08, 2014, 12:13:05 am by PineappleEmperor »

Offline Apollo

• Colonel
  • NW Official Administrator; apparent god of the sun
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Apollo
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2014, 12:10:02 am »
This is not the place for arguments. If you must continue, please take it to PM's.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2014, 12:11:48 am by Apollo »

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2014, 02:22:33 am »
Nice of you to say that Ody, everyone in the nw community hates you so im sure your input is valued here. Stay out of things that don't involve you. Also i was one of the people banned soooo yeah. I dident do anything bannablebut yet i am banned

https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=2749.0

This is ludicrous! I didn't even use slurs that much. It's not like I was team-killing, I also wasn't impersonating. A perm ban is ridiculously harsh for such little offenses. It is pretty obvious that Croggy was the main assailant. I've seen people banned for weird reasons but this is just silly.

P.S.-29th members ALWAYS do this, whenever someone is breaking a little rule on NA 1 they come in to save the day. 10 minutes later a ban request is put up by another one of their mindless puppets. They do it because NA 1 is where they get their recruits so they can form their pleb army.

Pineapple best Ranter 2k14

https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=2749.0
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

*This does not include Official Server Admins.