Author Topic: EU Community Rep Post | April-June Term  (Read 5986 times)

Offline retamar123

• First Lieutenant
  • I'M WITH THE REAL MAAN
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: EU Community Rep Post | April-June Term
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2019, 03:58:58 pm »
I would have liked to see the same interest you have now, but in the Spanish community , anyway Good Luck Chicken :D

Community Hispania Gaming wish  you the best of the Luck :D
“I hate people who are two faced, if you don’t like me then stop pretending like you do.”

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
  • Mutual Owning with Elsse.
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2019, 01:05:03 pm »
Hello i would like to become a cr

Offline Moi~

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Verm2 god
« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2019, 11:23:21 pm »
I would have liked to see the same interest you have now, but in the Spanish community , anyway Good Luck Chicken :D

Community Hispania Gaming wish  you the best of the Luck :D
Nevermind what I've already done yeah I guess you're right. Anyway thank you :)
Hello i would like to become a cr
ok

I've been quite busy this week, should have posted days ago but I've been away in Madrid and wont return untill tomorrow morning. This means its been a few inactive days.
padawan should replace chicken as captain, he has every ability a true leader should possess, a good voice, skill, experience & dedication. Padawan has all of these things and the only reason he wasn't allowed into team spain was cause chicken was afraid of him since he truly knew how much of a danger padawan could be to his spot.
padawan is no padawan any longer, he is a MASTER now and i would be AFRAID to fight him with team NL since he can 1v10 us easily!
#justice4padawan

Offline Moi~

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2019, 12:58:48 pm »
So far I've left my projects be adressed by the community itself rather than spending my time on it. So far there's been no other issues to adress :)
padawan should replace chicken as captain, he has every ability a true leader should possess, a good voice, skill, experience & dedication. Padawan has all of these things and the only reason he wasn't allowed into team spain was cause chicken was afraid of him since he truly knew how much of a danger padawan could be to his spot.
padawan is no padawan any longer, he is a MASTER now and i would be AFRAID to fight him with team NL since he can 1v10 us easily!
#justice4padawan

Offline Gi

• General
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Snappers_Gi
« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2019, 01:19:51 pm »
So your one project was something that was already in motion before you even applied for CR?

Offline Fungus

• Major
  • The original shrigma male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jr Pet Detective Fungus
« Reply #20 on: May 08, 2019, 01:23:36 pm »
I take issue that the main objective of this community has been to force Walko to keep his promise and eat his own shoes and Five years later and we are still waiting, can we please elect a representative who can get the job done. 
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
  • Side: Union
« Reply #21 on: May 08, 2019, 06:54:13 pm »
I take issue that the main objective of this community has been to force Walko to keep his promise and eat his own shoes and Five years later and we are still waiting, can we please elect a representative who can get the job done. 
Walko is a North American so I believe this duty falls on me. I will be trying to contact Walko in my upcoming term to see if we may get photo/video evidence of him eating his shoes.

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Fungus

• Major
  • The original shrigma male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jr Pet Detective Fungus
« Reply #22 on: May 08, 2019, 08:52:58 pm »
The CR we deserve
Take note Chicken
« Last Edit: May 09, 2019, 12:23:04 am by Fungus »
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 19, 2019, 09:51:21 pm »
Chicken Said i could take his CR postion so please give it to me

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #24 on: May 20, 2019, 01:42:56 am »
Done.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 25, 2019, 02:38:44 am »
Name: Steinmann
EU or NA?: Swedish
Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust? : trust me just ask big man Dan
Why should you become CR? : ACTIVE

Offline Moi~

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 04, 2019, 02:20:49 am »
Very funny Ry4n, please don't post here again.
#justice4padawan

Offline Cameron.

• Second Lieutenant
  • And still I rise
    • View Profile
    • No need to cringe you w my experience
  • Nick: Loyalty, Honour, Integrity
« Reply #27 on: June 04, 2019, 08:34:19 am »
What is it you actually do

No flame jus wondering

Spoiler
[close]

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #28 on: June 04, 2019, 10:02:58 am »
I mean the idea of the CR is to sort out disputes on FSE, be a middle man between community and moderators (such as suggesting new language boards if someone approaches them and they deem it having potential to be used or new functionality on the forums). On top of that they can do some minor level moderating such as snipping posts, but can't warn anyone.

They also normally get involved in any boards in the admin section such as ban suggestions, functionality suggestions and board requests.

Though in all fairness since Chicken's first few weeks I haven't seen him on FSE much. 
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
« Reply #29 on: June 04, 2019, 11:20:12 am »
Dont be mean he's busy planning his wedding to Melsyo with all that CR money!