Author Topic: 14th Election (Jan-March term) - Candidates and discussion  (Read 3783 times)

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: 14th Election (Jan-March term) - Candidates and discussion
« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2018, 05:55:20 pm »
Name: Herishey
EU or NA?: EU.
Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust?: Yes.
Why should you become CR?: I'll be applying again of course; as I intend to as long as I still remain active on both these forums and in-game. I won't add too much to my application to be honest as I intend to do more of what i have done over my last three terms. Please see my last app below if you want anymore information on how I intend to work;

Old App
Name: Herishey
EU or NA?: EU.
Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust?: Yes.
Why should you become CR?: Since being CR I'd like to think I have helped the community both in terms of events and general help as well, such as dealing with a few feuds on threads (for example the hussars threads, NWWC threads, etc). I have began hosting the tournaments I promised and listened to the community when changes have been requested (e.g. EIC board, dupe accounts and the HUN language board).

If you vote for me again I will remain the active CR that I have been and continue to try to work with you to improve the community in terms of events, arguments and suggestions.

My previous app;

In terms of both FSE and the EU NW Community I have been very involved for years hosting some major events ranging from the NWFL, NWWC to co-hosting the NWL. I want to try and push for a bigger focus on event sub-boards for major events such as TGL, NWFL, NWWC, etc just as Taleworlds do as events are simply the only thing that keeps the community still alive. Regiments of course play a part in this but without events regiments pointless. I am very active on the forums and although I used to have my moments of rebellion and trolling moments towards FSE I feel I have matured over these years to some extent and have always been very involved in keeping this community going even with my playtime declining (be that through my maps, events or thread templates).
[close]
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2018, 06:48:04 pm »
nah ur a slime

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #18 on: December 22, 2018, 07:31:51 pm »
I am tbf.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
  • Side: Union
« Reply #19 on: December 25, 2018, 08:30:32 am »
Name: Windflower
EU or NA?: NA
Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust?: Yes

Why should you become CR?:

I have the most experience out of anyone on how to be a Community Representative and I'm active in the community again and attending events as well.  I would like to provide input to the staff board discussion and get input from the community at any time as well. I aim to be using moderating powers as well as using the influence of the rank itself to promote community events and I also aim to be helping out more in casual events as well as comp. leagues as well which I planned to do anyway. The community is in a delicate spot and really while we get ready for sustaining the current community and possibly improving the activity on the forums itself while waiting for the boost of community that will come with the eventual release of BCoF in 2019. I'm pretty serious about this ngl and while I may have had an absence for 2 weeks in my one term I did have a burnt' PC but I'm fully back aha.

I think the other candidates while they might be active within the casual community they will not really do as much benefit as I will here on the forums itself. I would compare it to possibly Jakester's term where while he was active in the casual community and he did continue to run his event, there was something lacking (imo). And Hawkince is just .. not active.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2018, 08:34:15 am by Windflower »

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 20th Maine Artillery Company Command Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady Moraine
« Reply #20 on: December 26, 2018, 04:30:22 am »
Weren't active the last time you had community rep.  ::)

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
  • Side: Union
« Reply #21 on: December 26, 2018, 04:54:00 am »
Weren't active the last time you had community rep.  ::)
Yeah I was pretty active for the most part actually

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 26, 2018, 10:51:07 am »
NA Election is here:

https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=40405.0

As only Herishey chose to run on EU, they won again.  Congrats
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

*This does not include Official Server Admins.

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

*This does not include Official Server Admins.