Author Topic: The Napoleonic Wars Champions League [Season 3][$500 Prize Pool]  (Read 26617 times)

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: The Napoleonic Wars Champions League [Season 3][$500 Prize Pool]
« Reply #240 on: March 20, 2023, 09:25:58 pm »
GBB 1 - 2 Seal Team L2

got no screens
anyone know the map scores for this or do I have to make mikey count them

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #241 on: March 20, 2023, 10:05:37 pm »
GBB 1 - 2 Seal Team L2

got no screens
anyone know the map scores for this or do I have to make mikey count them
damn Mikey you just gonna take that

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Gunmen

• Second Lieutenant
  • I Be That Man On The Moon
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Evan
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #242 on: March 21, 2023, 12:00:14 am »
Hey if we just forget about adding my teamkills into this next leaderboard update I think I could find the kindness to make a donation to the prize pool. Pls make it happen my teammates call me things like Snoop Dogg and Willie Nelson.. code green
« Last Edit: March 21, 2023, 12:02:13 am by Gunmen »

Offline LEVIS

• Major
  • 13e
    • View Profile
  • Nick: je me souviens
« Reply #243 on: March 21, 2023, 01:48:01 am »
Hey if we just forget about adding my teamkills into this next leaderboard update I think I could find the kindness to make a donation to the prize pool. Pls make it happen my teammates call me things like Snoop Dogg and Willie Nelson.. code green
same here could yall erase the first death ratio  thing for our second match idk...

Offline MikeyBruh

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Multi Region Choker GVT Gang Member
« Reply #244 on: March 21, 2023, 04:33:27 am »
same here could yall erase the first death ratio  thing for our second match idk...
you ass
Also, I'm not friends with HiReaper, dudes a complete weirdo

Offline MikeyBruh

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Multi Region Choker GVT Gang Member
« Reply #245 on: March 21, 2023, 05:11:27 am »
you ass

Also, I'm not friends with HiReaper, dudes a complete weirdo

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #246 on: March 21, 2023, 05:14:20 am »
you ass

levis did a lot of damage in the last matchup
Spoiler
[close]

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline James.

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: March 21, 2023, 05:19:13 am »
League: League 1
Teams: Les Bleus vs. Seal Team Sex
Date and Time: March 26th (Sunday) 9 est

Offline Xethos

• Knight of Blueberry
  • Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik_Marshal_Xethos
« Reply #248 on: March 21, 2023, 07:22:35 am »
Okay, week 3 is complete. I see one already scheduled, but week 4 matches are due Sunday, March 26th

This week's matches:
Gay Baker Boys vs. The Cream Team
Les Blues vs. Seal Team Sex

Brackets:
League 1
League 2

Addendum: We are trialing a league transfer procedure this season due to concerns expressed a few weeks ago about the possibility of slumping League 1 players losing out on the ability to play. The goal of this process is accommodate players who were drafted as League 1 players, but, at least at this point in time, are not functioning as such without compromising the integrity of League 2's level of competition.

Each captain may, on a single occasion between the completion of his team's third match and the trading deadline, designate his lowest performing League 1 player as a League 2 player, and replace him with one of the top two performing League 2 players. The demoted player will not be permitted to play in League 1 matches until the playoffs.

For performance, we're using Waste's point system. It has the advantages of being simple and objective, and does a reasonable job of measuring the most basic elements of performance and activity. So, what this means is the League 1 player with the fewest points after a match on Waste's spreadsheet may be demoted. This includes the captain. The demoted player must be replaced, and to preserve the integrity of League 2, only the top two in points on the League 2 spreadsheet are eligible to be promoted.

Per rule 27.b, the promoted player will no long be able to compete in L2 matches. An addendum will be added to rule 27.a (when Risk is able); the demoted player, although being an L2 player, will not be permitted to serve as a substitute in L1 matches until the playoffs. This asterisk will follow a player if he is traded. This is here to attempt to ensure players are actually being sent down because, for whatever reason, they aren't functioning in L1 rather than simply being added to the L2 roster.

Each team can only make a single transfer, and are under no obligation to make one. Once the change is committed, it cannot be undone for the rest of the regular season. The window opens after a team's 3rd game, so it is open for GVT and Seal Team Sex right now and will open for all other teams next week. It closes at the same time as the trading deadline, when all roster movements are frozen.

Any official transfers that happen will be posted here on the forums.

Risk and I have considered the possible abuses of the rule and how to stop them, but surely nobody is going to take a three week vacation or mass teamkill just to have a demotion to L2 when the prize pool is so much smaller. So instead of being even more unnecessarily verbose, anyone who figures out how to manipulate the rule and decides to screw up League 2 will be congratulated for their creativity and considered in violation of rule 29 or 30 (depending on whether we think you're cheating or trolling). Any questions can be directed to me until Risk returns.
04:25:13 - [Cup_of_Tea] Hey Xethos! I bet you're a gentleman of less than reputable quality!

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #249 on: March 21, 2023, 08:41:43 am »
interesting
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline LEVIS

• Major
  • 13e
    • View Profile
  • Nick: je me souviens
« Reply #250 on: March 21, 2023, 01:34:57 pm »
you ass

levis did a lot of damage in the last matchup
Spoiler
[close]
map #1 was something...

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
  • Side: Union