Author Topic: Leib-Grenadier-Regiment "König Friedrich Wilhelm III.“ Champions of NA  (Read 162082 times)

Offline Pinoy12

• Major
  • Good Cunt.
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Leib-Grenadier-Regiment König Friedrich Wilhelm III.Champions of NA Best NA
« Reply #1335 on: September 03, 2017, 01:56:00 am »
hey since you're all on this thread, I'm here to advertise my new diss track

Where am I in the credits you fuckass? 10/10 best one yet  8)
FUCK SLUTS EAT GUTS

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
  • Side: Union
USMC thinks it's funny to dislike my video again, but my support is much bigger! THANKS FOR THE POSITIVE FEEDBACK I LOVE YOU ALL!
click here to join the 84th

Offline Bauer16

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Bauer
:o You shouldn't spread such cancer.
Spoiler

Translation:"Tomorrow I will be visiting a condom factory.  Don't miss it."

[close]

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Oh god, Canadian drama has spilled.

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
"Champions of NA"  wat lol
We won NAPL therefore we are ze current champions

Our overall record is better tho, 3e has more wins counting unofficial ones too if you wish to count them. But "champions" or "best" I mean we recently beat you in a gf 20-8 after the finals match so yeaaahhhhh  8)
Yeah, but weren't you the one to say "we won where it counts"

What?
The whole reason i was saying is because back in RGL some of you were all like oo best na when we were super close vs each other then Risk was like "Yeah but we won when it counts" - Unless Wastee lied about you making that statement I'm sure you can comprehend what I'm saying

Umm, I said we won the finals match for RGL and that obviously is a big match that counted. When we beat you in RGL finals then we are going to say we are better at group fighting than you guys. Even before we had the better record.

I get why you put "champions of NA" and "best NA" (because you beat us in NAPL final) but we never put that in our thread name or even posted on either of our threads about it, or rubbed it in your faces (the majority of our regiment as far as I know). I just find it interesting and weird you put that, to be honest.

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
Spoiler

Our overall record is better tho, 3e has more wins counting unofficial ones too if you wish to count them. But "champions" or "best" I mean we recently beat you in a gf 20-8 after the finals match so yeaaahhhhh  8)

What?
The whole reason i was saying is because back in RGL some of you were all like oo best na when we were super close vs each other then Risk was like "Yeah but we won when it counts" - Unless Wastee lied about you making that statement I'm sure you can comprehend what I'm saying

Umm, I said we won the finals match for RGL and that obviously is a big match that counted. When we beat you in RGL finals then we are going to say we are better at group fighting than you guys. Even before we had the better record.

I get why you put "champions of NA" and "best NA" (because you beat us in NAPL final) but we never put that in our thread name or even posted on either of our threads about it, or rubbed it in your faces (the majority of our regiment as far as I know). I just find it interesting and weird you put that, to be honest.
[close]

It really doesn't matter who puts what in their name, anyone can put "Champions of NA - Best NA" in their name, it means nothing, regardless of who does it. Just leave it be.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2017, 04:34:48 am by Stroke0fd34th »

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
Spoiler

What?

[close]
To tell the world how big my epeen is!

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
remember when we did that 5v5
Theo was our middle man in that 5v5  8) #TheoTheRealMVP

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
remember when we did that 5v5
Theo was our middle man in that 5v5  8) #TheoTheRealMVP
always and forever

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Lawbringer

I'm pretty sure if you put "best NA" in your thread name people will actually lose more respect for you. If you are good you will other tell other people. If you are great, others will tell you. I know it is kinda irking because the 3e are kinda raging hypocrites in this area where people like risk will spam those cringe "haha nice 9-1 for 3e" all over the forums as if it was either a major accomplishment or he actually made a difference, and be absolutely silent when they lose. Following what they do only lowers yourself to them rather than actually make a positive image for yourself. So instead of acting like you are gonna change then do the opposite just solidifies a lot of the accusations thrown towards you. Don't get me wrong, there are quite a few retarded 3e kids with a lack of brain cells but using thier actions as a reason to be just as retarded is retarded. There already are quite a few LG kids who are still in the age where they still haven't taken High School Algebra or are just plain culturally degenerated and you need to be the one who represents them well. Not act like it's but perfectly ok or bend over to them out of fear of your "good meleers" leaving because NW status matters more than playing with your real friends.

Just saying

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
You know it's a different time when Lawbringer is the most rational

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
Re: Leib-Grenadier-Regiment "König Friedrich Wilhelm III.“ Champions of NA
« Reply #1346 on: September 03, 2017, 05:39:24 am »
Not gonna lie I thought I changed it to just Champions of NA right after I renamed the post the first time because I don't believe any regiment can be officially named best NA unless they consistently dominate all competition

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
« Reply #1347 on: September 03, 2017, 06:02:52 am »
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline Orcaryo

• By far the worst in melee
  • Brigadier General
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1348 on: September 03, 2017, 06:06:07 am »
Waste is gay

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
I'm pretty sure if you put "best NA" in your thread name people will actually lose more respect for you. If you are good you will other tell other people. If you are great, others will tell you. I know it is kinda irking because the 3e are kinda raging hypocrites in this area where people like risk will spam those cringe "haha nice 9-1 for 3e" all over the forums as if it was either a major accomplishment or he actually made a difference, and be absolutely silent when they lose. Following what they do only lowers yourself to them rather than actually make a positive image for yourself. So instead of acting like you are gonna change then do the opposite just solidifies a lot of the accusations thrown towards you. Don't get me wrong, there are quite a few retarded 3e kids with a lack of brain cells but using thier actions as a reason to be just as retarded is retarded. There already are quite a few LG kids who are still in the age where they still haven't taken High School Algebra or are just plain culturally degenerated and you need to be the one who represents them well. Not act like it's but perfectly ok or bend over to them out of fear of your "good meleers" leaving because NW status matters more than playing with your real friends.

Just saying

Lmao Lawbringer. Haven't posted a post like what you said in forever. Didn't know it made people mad nor did I mean to come across that way.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2017, 07:30:37 pm by Risk_ »